• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is this unusual?

• Thread starterpaulj222
  • Start date

paulj222

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 22, 2006
Hi everyone. I love my wife to bits but not only do I want to see her fucked hard by another guy I also want to see her tits mauled and her bottom spanked. I can't explain it, but even though I could never hurt her at all, the thought of someone twisting her nipples and slapping her tits is so erotic. It's really getting to me. Anyone else feel like this?

It's not unusual

I don't think it's unusual at all, Paul. In my situation, my wife has revealed to me that she enjoys a little rough play at times. I've gotten pretty good at spanking her, but I don't think I really have the personality to really give it to her the way she wants. I worry about hurting her, I would prefer to worship my wife instead of dominating her. It would probably be a turn on for both of us for me to watch her being dominated by a guy who really knows what he's doing, and enjoys doing it. Seems like it would be a win-win-win to me. Hopefully this is another fantasy we get around to realizing one day...

No read the post here and you will see wishing to eb a cuckold is real. Have you considered talking with your wife and seeing if she will go black and cuckold you?

paulj222 said:
but not only do I want to see her fucked hard by another guy I also want to see her tits mauled and her bottom spanked. .... the thought of someone twisting her nipples and slapping her tits is so erotic.

bibottomhubby2bbwslut said:
It would probably be a turn on for both of us for me to watch her being dominated by a guy who really knows what he's doing, and enjoys doing it.

So many lovely ladies out there for me - if only I were able to get to them :D

PaulJ - you say that you want to see this, but what does your WIFE think? One thing I (and any other sane Master) insist on is consent. BBH2BS has that, and all we would need to work out would be limits and a safety code.

I'd love to see either or both these ladies - feed my fantasies until I can start to make them a reality. I'll check back and find if either of you have posted a picture of your girls.

Its not unusual at all. A lot of women, myself included fantasize about rough sex. You have a good chance that she'll like it. In my fantasy I have my husband making gentile love to me and stranger using me like rag doll. We like both.

Melo-Jenny said:
In my fantasy I have my husband making gentile love to me and stranger using me like rag doll.

Actually - you sound like a lot of fun as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread