Is this weird?

• Thread starterShyNervousCuck
  • Start date

ShyNervousCuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2023
Hi,

I'm 20, and have recently got into my first romantic relationship with an Asian student.

I'm really insecure, and clingy and being a beta about the whole thing is really exciting.

I love the idea of being encouraged to actually follow through on my neediness.. I've actually considered marrying her so she can stay here.

Is this weird?

ShyNervousCuck said:
Hi,

I'm 20, and have recently got into my first romantic relationship with an Asian student.

I'm really insecure, and clingy and being a beta about the whole thing is really exciting.

I love the idea of being encouraged to actually follow through on my neediness.. I've actually considered marrying her so she can stay here.

Is this weird?
Nothing weird about wanting to see her happy and fulfilled,cumfilled and wanting more.Marry her and let her run wild,you will love it.

Reactions: ShyNervousCuck
srx said:
Nothing weird about wanting to see her happy and fulfilled,cumfilled and wanting more.Marry her and let her run wild,you will love it.
Thank you!

What does she think about this?
Will she provide you with the "nurturing" you seek, or does she prefer to be submissive to men?

I'd say if she is, go for it. Seems to be pretty tame on the weird scale.

I haven't talked about it.

She's definitely not dominant, but her culture, Asian, makes her kinda act selfishly at times and I don't think she realises it

It's difficult to find people to discuss this, so, any feedback would be amazing

ShyNervousCuck said:
I haven't talked about it.

She's definitely not dominant, but her culture, Asian, makes her kinda act selfishly at times and I don't think she realises it
She is obviously being selfish,that is why cunts take all sizes because they are supposed to be shared around.