• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is your wife faithful to you and her bull

• Thread starterKenbcolley
  • Start date

Kenbcolley

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2023
Does your wife have multiple lover or is she faithful to you and her bull. My wife is always faithful to the two of us she has had two bulls one for 40 years until his death the other only recently started but she has only fucked me ( not very often) or her bull never tell us about your wives preference

Reactions: crt
My wife has 2 bulls. For the most part yes

Kenbcolley said:
Does your wife have multiple lover or is she faithful to you and her bull. My wife is always faithful to the two of us she has had two bulls one for 40 years until his death the other only recently started but she has only fucked me ( not very often) or her bull never tell us about your wives preference
My Wife has had numerous different lovers over the years, She usually kept it to Her Bull and myself and very rarely did She have a third or more that She was dating at a time.
There were a few one night stands that happened years ago, but since She found BBC a bit over 10 yrs ago, She has had 4 different Black lovers, but always one at a time, If a Bull got too demanding or clingy is when She moves on. She always just wants good sex and no commitments except to our marriage.

Kenbcolley said:
My wife is faithful to her bull.

My wife is faithful to me, but only in ways that aren't sexual.
Care, comfort, support, etc. And that's what I want, really.

When we met 30 some odd years ago, I told her she had COMPLETE sexual freedom. She could fuck who she wanted, when she wanted, without asking me.
I meant it then and I mean it to this day.
On the occasions that she has, I've never considered it as being unfaithful.

She has a friend from high school that she has fucked a few times. Now, HE wants her to be exclusive to him, but had to accept me, and even he knows the reality is he can't 'control' her. But, if he could, he would want to keep her to himself.

My wife is not faithful to me, her uncle is her bull and she has lots of other guys she fucks. Some her uncle sets up for her, some are guys she meets. Lots of pics on her computer from unknown guys.

sucking.JPG Deb doggy.jpg Deb last morning.jpg

• Love
Reactions: tixeros78, Wannabecucksa, zarkovac and 1 other person
Debshusband said:
My wife is not faithful to me, her uncle is her bull and she has lots of other guys she fucks. Some her uncle sets up for her, some are guys she meets. Lots of pics on her computer from unknown guys.

Man you're a lucky guy!

Debshusband said:

Such a hot scenario you have with your wife, I love it when my wife is getting fucked by another guy, she doesn't do it as often as she used to anymore or at least not enough to keep me excited but once she did let 3 different guys fuck her in two days, I always think that was hot

She is faithful to her bull/boyfriend. She needs to get his permission to have sex with me - and if she doesn't get it ahead of time she has to let him know and suffer a punishment. She also isn't allowed being around any other men that she has previously cheated on me with. He gets very upset and controlling about that. Most of the time when I suggest we have sex she kind of laughs/shrugs it off or makes up an excuse.

She has a long standing fantasy about him whoring her out - having other men over and ordering her to service them. I am not sure if this has ever happened, but I know that they've talked about it in detail.

Faithful is a relative term in our marriage. Does she sneak and fuck other men without my knowing? No, but telling me when she fucks someone is optional.

Faithful to her bull seems like an odd term too. He knows she fucks other guys and has been known to bring a friend along, so I don't think he really expects faithfulness to be a part of their relationship.

I can see where some bulls and cucks might like the concept of faithfulness, but it is never something I ever supported. From day one I always encouraged her to be with whoever she wanted a long as she was enjoying herself. It took her a few years to really open up to doing it, but now she fully embraces it.

Users who are viewing this thread