It finally happened... and I don't know how I feel..

• Thread starterconfused70
  • Start date

confused70

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 12, 2006
I'm an average white guy... middle aged, decent income, etc..

My wife and I were staying at a hotel two nights ago. I have shared several fantasies with her, but she has always said she's not interested. at 8' I'm more than enough for her, but I always feel lost inside her...

Anyways..

(Sorry, I'm rambling, my head is still scrambled..)

I was traveling for work to Chicago two days ago and brought her with me. She stayed in the room while I went to work. I came back to the room and crashed. I woke up and she wasn't there.

She came back as I was going back to sleep. Finding me awake, she jumped on top of me. But she was so fucking loose, it was no fun for either of us.

I realized she came back without panties. I asked her where they were. She said she must've left them down in the sauna. Without thinking, I told her, I'd go fetch them.

I put a robe on and ran down to the sauna. Of course, when I got there, I realized there was one in each locker and I wouldn't be able to get into the womens'..

So, I went into the mens for minute. THere were three black men that just looked at me like I didn't belong. At the floor, I saw.... her panties..

I sat down to gather my thoughts. I looked around... Soft, the cocks were all easily 10 inches, and twice as thick as me.. My head was spinning.. Should I leave the panties there?

What's worse was I started getting a hard-on. I decided I needed the panties to call her out on what happened. So, I bent over to get them and make a break for it. Unfortunately, when I grabbed them, they were heavy and wet which surprised me, I slipped and fell, ******** my hard-on to the black guys. They all laughed at me. When I picked up the panties, they laughed harder. Of course outside, it occurred to me they were wet and heavy because they had been used to mop up several loads of cum.

Going back to the room, I put the card in the door, but the chain stopped me. Of course, she was inside getting pounded. I could see a little bit through the crack in the door, but the ***** wouldn't let me in.

After several hours, the door opened, two guys and a girl walked out. The girl stopped and looked me up and down, laughed and walked away. I went inside demanding an explanation. The only explanation was, "you wanted to know what it would be like to see me fuck a huge cock. You didn't get to actually see it, but I won't stop doing it now, it was awesome. Take your tiny fucking pee-pee and jack-off, cause I'm not helping you anymore." With that,she went downstairs, presumably back to the sauna.

Tell us more..... your story has me hard