• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

It is from a female Spirit

• Thread startertrinidadynotme2
  • Start date

trinidadynotme2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2009
I will be honest, with me becoming female did take some doing. 1st, I grew up as a white male and at the time of getting to know about the "lifestyle",I had many resolutions .Yet still a blk man telling me about being female for me seem hard to do. When both my wife and I were told about a "female spirit" and that I could be mounted with it , I said yes.After some talking and two days , (yes it took that long for me), I was ready for my ceremony.I was naked as real blk men pro form the ritual. I felt like a hot bath and my anus felt sweet and wet.

so true

thanks for sharing here the difficult road to discover of spirit and his help in lifestyle..it seems take time to speak and time to introduce you

I was foolish to think I could control the female Spirit. It get moody, and sometimes now angry . I have made a dark bargain .Oh , my soul, my soul......