• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

it may be the crappy emotional state I am in

• Thread starterJediCowboy
  • Start date

JediCowboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 17, 2006
but I dont think I belong here. I am pretty sure I aint very respected and i know I dont fit in well in the chatroom. I will be back from time to time to check my private messages, but thats it. Thanks kindly to all yall who made me feel welcome here. Mainly Trinity. Your honesty and forthcomming has always been more appreciated than you will ever know, and to be honest its something I miss terribly right now. Thanks yall, and take care.

Good luck to you. Don't be too glum or take too seriously the folks here. Consider the source and take whatever comments come for what they're worth.

Will & Eve said:
I hadn't really picked up on you since it has been so infrequent that you post so i went back and re-read some of your post and all I can say is....

Anyone who is a Firefly fan is a friend of mine!

See ya round the 'verse.

thanks Kindly, I diddnt think there were any browncoates here. I was rather agitated in the room before I wrote this stuff, so im sorry if I pissed anyone off. I will admit though, I wasnt expecting anyone to respond to my post, so I am pretty happy that you all did.

Last edited by a moderator:

JediCowboy said:
but I dont think I belong here. I am pretty sure I aint very respected and i know I dont fit in well in the chatroom. I will be back from time to time to check my private messages, but thats it. Thanks kindly to all yall who made me feel welcome here. Mainly Trinity. Your honesty and forthcomming has always been more appreciated than you will ever know, and to be honest its something I miss terribly right now. Thanks yall, and take care.

Cowboy, It's me the Older Dom from chat. Do not give up the FIGHT.
John Rocco, extreme.Master60

JediCowboy said:

hi jedi,we never spoke in the chat much but i couldnt help noticing when you had something to say it was refreshingly frank,thats a rarity on the net and in real life,the chats a worse place for your absence,by the way all the best people are emotional,good luck

extreme_master40 said:
Cowboy, It's me the Older Dom from chat. Do not give up the FIGHT.
John Rocco, extreme.Master60

wow. thank You kindly, Sir, that means a lot to me.....alright, i will keep at it

necouple said:
hi jedi,we never spoke in the chat much but i couldnt help noticing when you had something to say it was refreshingly frank,thats a rarity on the net and in real life,the chats a worse place for your absence,by the way all the best people are emotional,good luck

wow, i diddnt realize i was so known in the chatroom. i will be honest, i diddnt honestly think any of you remembered me. and god knows i diddnt think my lack of subtley....spelling errors galore, was seen in a good light. This means more to me than you know.