• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

It started at IGA

• Thread startertuppinsinmo
  • Start date

tuppinsinmo

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
I was minding my own business, walking through the local market loading up the cart with goodies. Of course I was doing what I do every time I go to the store; looking at the ladies as they walk by, bend over to get something off a lower shelf. There is no better place in the world to catch a look at bear tits and shots of nice tight ass then in a grocery store.
In front of me a lady stops, she has long blond hair, wearing dark blue shorts that are loose legged but very short. I think please oh yeah please bend over. I stop and kneel down as if looking at the can of pea’s, and god hears my prayer, she bends over almost touching the floor with her hands.
The shorts ride up that sweet rounded ass, her legs move apart and right up the crouch I see it. The light blue of panties, I can see how they have worked to the side and half of the blue cloth is right up in her crack so that the one half of her pussy is in full view. I see the pussy hair, real blond pussy hair. O my god, my cock gets so hard, at that moment it would almost be worth going to jail for to reach out and touch that crack, I wanted to lick that pussy, hell I wanted to lick that ass hole, taste her.
She stood up and the beautiful shot was gone, but I wasn’t going to give up with out one more shot. We went down two more isles then she bent over again, not as far this time, but she turned to face me, this time her low loose top feel down, that soft flow of what looks like a the bottom of bowl. In that bowl was too very white, very full breasts, the dark ring of the erect nipples, oh Christ I prayed in my head, how could one guy get so lucky as to get to see such nice sweet nipples. Her breasts were my best guess about 34 C’s but then I don’t care so much about size. I always believed all you need is a mouth full and those nipples would be so wonderful under my tongue.
She smiled at me, still bending down, I heard her soft voice, have you ever tried this brand of canned tomatoes? I was choked up her voice was sexy and warm, I stammered yes and they were very good.
She moved over closer, me now on my knees, lost my balance and set flat on my ass, she was still bending over now her tits were so close I could see the small freckles, smell her perfume. I thought, Oh god don’t let me be stupid and say something like a fool.
I saw a small tattoo of something way down on the inside of one tit. What is your tat of I asked. I knew she would either get red stand up and walk away pissed or it would be a good opening.
She pulled the top down and got closer, it’s a angle I had it done when my son was born, do you like it? I moved closer, oh yeah I see it now; my face was only inches from that tit and those god sweet nipples. I don’t know what made me do it, but I took my finger and touched it. The heat of her tit was so hot; I felt ever nerve in my body tingle. I said who did it for you? They did a great job, on the good jobs you can barely feel any lines and yours is very smooth. She told me, I only half listened I pulled my finger off not because I wanted to but knew I had too. I said, your husband is very lucky to get to look at that every day, well not just that, don’t hit me but your one beautiful lady. At that she smiled, her face lite up, well sometimes I don’t feel so beautiful and besides he is used to seeing all I have to offer and is bored with it.
Man I don’t see how any one could get bored looking at you, touching you, making love to you, if God made a Angel he did so when he made you.
She stood up then, looked down at me with her face more serious are you trying to pick me up. I stammered again, I couldn’t tell if she was angry or flattered. Well I got to admit I can’t think of any reason you would be interested in me, but married or not, yes guess you could say I am. She leaned back on the shelf, and laughed, a beautiful sound it was. Well I have been hit on in bars; I have been hit on at PTA meetings, but never in the damn grocery store. And your really not so bad yourself, you’re a little older then I am but that could be fun, do you have a place we could go?

part 2

I had not come to the store expecting to pick up a woman I had come expecting to spend my money and maybe seeing a lucky shot. I looked at her, yeah, come back to my place, I have a king sized bed and you would look right at home in it.
As we checked out, I kept thinking oh God how great this is going to be. I gave her instructions in case she got caught by a red light and she lost me. I gave my cell number to so if she did have that happen I could talk her through it. As I pulled out I remembered, damn I better call my wife and let her know whats going on or I’ll be a shit load of trouble.
My wife answered the phone, hay baby we got company coming over, so make sure the bed it made and then I gave her the details.
When we got to my place and walked in the door my wife got up out of the chair and took the bag of stuff from me and I introduced them, I didn’t know the woman’s name, she supplied it as Kacy, she was a bit shocked to see my wife there. My wife quickly said well I see why he couldn’t pass you up, your one hot lady. She said, she would go to out back room and read and for us to enjoy our self. I knew she would be peeking through the peek hole we put in the wall years ago, but up till now it had always been me on the other side of the wall.
Kacy said she was a little nervous now, I took her in my arms and kissed her, my wife put her arms around the two of us and kissed her on cheek, go have fun, trust me, it will be worth it, then she walked away. My tongue slide in her mouth and my hands slid up under that top, those tits filled my palms perfectly. I think the ideal of knowing my wife was there made her hotter then ever, her hand went down the front of my pants, and as she grabbed my cock a little too hard, I let my hand slide down the front of her shorts. I felt the soft curly hair; my finger felt a small clit that was damp with her juice. My finger went down the sides of her labia lips, damp on the first pass, my finger tip found that tight opening of her pussy, now my finger slide up the side of her other labia lip nice and wet. She moaned, she was yanking on my hard cock.
I slide her shorts down and pushed gently back toward the couch, she slid down on the couch and my face was in that sweet smell of wet pussy, my tongue was stroking those lips, finding the inside of her hole, I licked the clit, I sucked the clit, she was moaning and I wanted her to cum in my mouth. I licked, sometimes very soft, sometimes very aggressive other times I pressed my lips in and sucked her with the entire vacuum my lungs could make. I felt her clit get harder and puffy, I worked the foreskin up letting the very soft, tender naked clit touch my tongue. Not licking that soft mound but tenderly pressing the tip of my tongue in to that sweet clit putting force on it. I took a finger and slide it in her opening. Working my finger in and out, I let it slide down to draw circles around her anus opening, then I slide my mouth down, sucking all her juice out of her, while aggressively fucking her pussy with my tongue. I let my wet finger just push in her anus, and she was Cumming, her knees tightened up against my head till my ears hurt.
Oh I sucked her juice then I put my tongue in her anus and fucked that hole hard as I could. I stood up, licked my fingers, and took her hand led her to the bed.
I laid her on her back, licked some more of those not bright red lips of her pussy, dropped my clothes off, lowered over her and slide my cock tip in, then pulled it back out, slipped it in again, only the tip. Pulled it out raised up over her stuck my damp cock head in her mouth. She licked she sucked, I pulled it out this time I pushed it hard inside her pussy. I fucked her like a wild man, hard, brutal for a five minutes, then I stopped pulled my cock out, stroked her pussy with the tip. I moved up over her face and fucked her mouth, pulling her hair lifting her beautiful face into my cock. He slobbers ran down the side of her cheeks. I heard my wife come in the room, I knew she was now licking that pussy just as I had, Kacy was almost screaming sometimes whimpering, oh she came, still I fucked her mouth. I pushed back forcing my wife to move back, my cock went back in that pussy that was now so wet it felt like a river, I slide in and out slowly, my wife licked my balls from behind my legs, she then moved up and started French kissing Kacy, when I saw those two tongues going in and out I couldn’t take it any more, my cock erupted, my juice filled Kacys wet hole. I dropped off to the side my wife took the top, her naked nipples rubbing Kacys hard tits, she slipped down her licking her tits and belly then she licked her cream filled pussy, Kacy body bounced on the bed her head rolled back, her eyes shot upward, she was like a person having a fit, I got behind my wife and the harder she licked that cunt I began fucking her, she raised her ass up higher and her own pussy was ever ever so wet.

part 3

The ideal that I was putting my wet cock covered in another’s woman’s juice in my wife was all it was taking to let me unleash even more of my own juice. My wife purred like a kitten I knew she came, I thought as I pulled out that was it, it was over, but no my wife moved up over Kacy’s face and shoved her own pussy in her mouth. At first Kacy moved her face to the side but wife took her head in her hands and pulled it back then Kacy was licking and sucking, and like a person that was starving to death she was boring her face in to my wife’s cunt. Her hands were squeezing and scratching my wife’s ass cheeks. My wife came hard in her mouth then pulled off and lay beside me on the bed. Kacy rolled over sucked one of my wife’s nipples for a minute then she lay her head on that full breast and fell to sleep.
We all did, when we woke up, my wife and Kacy took a shower together and I got to watch and seeing them wash each other and how gentle they washed each others pussys, I was hard again. They both laughed said I had, had enough so use my hand. I did as they washed I jacked my cock, they would look over at me and smile. My cum shot out on my hand ran down my cock. They got out of shower dried each other off and each bent down took a lick of my cum told me I stank and get a shower.
When I came out of the bathroom Kacy was gone, my wife said don’t look so down she will be coming over a again in a week or two but first she wants me to try and get her husband here for a fuck. I said, what, she said she wants me to seduce her husband and we will work on details. I said ok sounds like fun, let me go down and get some hidden cams and get them installed around the house. I can’t wait to watch this action, it makes all the work and expense worth it.

If you enjoyed this story adventure please post postive comments, thanks.

Grocery store. Do I know. I had a delicatessen in NY. There where times when nobody wanted to clean the meat case. And then there where times when I found tree clerks with their heads in that display case. It took me a while to get smart about their behavior. It was the ice-cream freezer at the other side of the store. The inventory was low and some shapely chick was bend over into the freezer searching for her favorite dessert.

Users who are viewing this thread