It's a comforting thought.

• Thread starterUKResearcher
  • Start date

UKResearcher

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 10, 2009
Having followed this type of forum for many years, I’ve noticed that of the posts by small cocked cuckolds whose wives were previously married, a significant proportion of the exes were described as well endowed. Also the most popular reason given for the demise of that first marriage was that the guy was a jerk.

Going purely off this anecdotal evidence, it might be legitimately concluded that men with large cocks tend have trouble hanging on to their wives and that an above average proportion of them are jerks

It reminds me of:

"Good husbands make lousy lovers"
"Good lovers make lousy husbands"

What you have suggested is certainly true in my situation. My wife's first husband DID have a bigger cock than I do. It took a while to get her to admit it, and that cock-size does make a difference, if not THE difference, but she was quick to add that my technique was much better than his, which made up for the difference in size.

The observations about big-dicked guys relying on size, to the neglect of other more important things is very true. Guys with big dicks seem to think that any woman would be glad to get fucked by one his size, and seem to forget the other things about a fuck-relationship.

As a postscript, I later learned that my wife WAS telling the truth about her first husband's cock-size when I saw him naked at the health club. Even with it hanging down, it was bigger than mine!

Son of John said:
What you have suggested is certainly true in my situation. My wife's first husband DID have a bigger cock than I do. It took a while to get her to admit it, and that cock-size does make a difference, if not THE difference, but she was quick to add that my technique was much better than his, which made up for the difference in size.

The observations about big-dicked guys relying on size, to the neglect of other more important things is very true. Guys with big dicks seem to think that any woman would be glad to get fucked by one his size, and seem to forget the other things about a fuck-relationship.

As a postscript, I later learned that my wife WAS telling the truth about her first husband's cock-size when I saw him naked at the health club. Even with it hanging down, it was bigger than mine!

===========

and you've jerked off to this set of facts ever since

mrglad2cu2 said:
It reminds me of:

"Good husbands make lousy lovers"
"Good lovers make lousy husbands"

Too true! I totally aggree.

Actually my wife’s current boyfriend would fit into the latter category, he’s a real douche. I would certainly fit into the first category.

UKResearcher,

UKResearcher said:
.... a significant proportion of the exes were described [by their former wives who divorced them] as well endowed. Also, the most popular reason given for the demise of that first marriage was: the guy was a jerk.

From this anecdotal evidence, it might be legitimately concluded that men with large cocks tend have trouble hanging on to their wives and that an above average proportion of them are jerks.

I'll follow up your "anecdotal evidence" (as statisticians dismissively refer to it) with some "pure speculation" (which, from a statistical point of view, is even worse). One wonders if married men with large cocks... feeling overconfident in their appeal to women... are more likely than those with average or small cocks to pursue and fuck women other than their wives, and whether this is what their former wives really mean when they refer to them as "jerks."

Perhaps there is also some synergy. Suppose a relatively high percentage of men with large cocks (who don't have trouble getting it up due to insufficient vascularization) tend also to have aggressive and self-confident personalities that appeal to women, married and single, who secretly want raw sex from time-to-time above and beyond what their "nice guy" husbands and boyfriends give them. Perhaps the wives of such men, who otherwise might put up with their repeated trysts with other women, are pushed over the brink by their arrogant personalities and divorce them... then, later, they summarize it all by referring to them as "jerks."

—Custer

Woops

Son of John said:

John her ex had a much bigger dick but you have a much better technique. Guess what? What else could she say? Its for sure your dick is not going to grow. Its obivious of one thing your lady loves you very much. For sure that is the most important thing in the world. But all and i mean all woman i have ever talked to about it likes a bigger dick. Many of them visited me often for this reason only. They were not in love with my it was just SEX. Now i am not trying to start any shit just around for yourself. okdeacon

A husband has to be careful to keep ALL his promises to his wife, including his permission to fuck other guys - no room to get jealous and try to move her back into "just vanilla".

It is easier to stay married if you have not made rash promises to get a ring on her finger or lead a certain lifestyle.

When you don't keep ALL your promises, it makes it so much easier for her to cheat on her - you short change her at your peril.

If you promise little, then give her much more than you promise, she may feel extremely pleased with the "extra bonuses" you are bringing into the marriage.