• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

its a start tell her what u think she loves them

• Thread startermwf29
  • Start date

mwf29

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 24, 2006

Attachments

• IMG_4186.jpg
    IMG_4186.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,354
nice pair but no panties is the true BBC slut. proper wife/mom/slut has a required tatoo

Don't ruin a feminine body by marking it with ink!

your nice panties will tease men, but they will be easy to rip off your bum when you offer yourself enthusiastically for a nice fuck

?????

little pimp,

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!:clap:

Professor Pimpology, cumon admit it, you would really like a couple of hours with her wouldn't you........yes?

She is deliciously wrapped in pink and white. I would love to see a guy peel her like a banana losing its covering, then to eat her throbbing, juicy slit. It would be so awesome to watch that happen. And if I was invited, I would lick her like an ice cream on a hot day - I mean fast licking.

who gives a fuck about panties, its nothing but words action counts. When your taking some hard throbbing black dick then ask if we like them.

being that i am tring to get her to be with a black man is one thing and to get her to wear these clothes is a big step for her. But lets just keep the negitive commits comming you fucking prick. if coming on here to put negitive shit on here just go to another post thx.

mwf29 said:
being that i am tring to get her to be with a black man is one thing and to get her to wear these clothes is a big step for her. But lets just keep the negitive commits comming you fucking prick. if coming on here to put negitive shit on here just go to another post thx.

Costumes, fetishes, role playing, videos etc. Any or all of it can be useful for a married couple to safetly explore their fantasies together. BTW - loved the panties pic - thank you.

Nice!!!! What a great start!!!

mwf29 said:

Great pics and good on you both, it is comments like you are refering too that makes my wife stop me from posting some of our pics. I am sure most of the negative ones are from white guys with no wife.

Anyone know where I can get a pair of them for my girlfriend! She'd be proud to wear 'em for sure! :)