• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

its been a long time

• Thread starterjess4funtime
  • Start date

jess4funtime

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2006
just wanted to post some pics from this morning..... she had a great time.

Attachments

• amouthfull.jpg
    amouthfull.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 2,486
  • mirror3.jpg
    mirror3.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,894
  • ontop2.jpg
    ontop2.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 2,275
we had stopped posting here because of all the negative responses.... hopefully that has improved. i took a ton of pics and 1 video.

Attachments

• readytogoin.jpg
    readytogoin.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,129
  • weddingring.jpg
    weddingring.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 721
Nice, I always loves shots taken by husbands as they watch. Also your wife is HOT

Shouldn't be a problem

jess4funtime said:
we had stopped posting here because of all the negative responses.... hopefully that has improved.

I think you will find that to be true from now on due to some great folks like Will & Eve (that I agree with) who don't seem to tolerate BS from idiots who find the need to bash someone else's likes or tastes. There's room for all aspects of this lifestyle here (and hey, I don't care for some it myself) so find what you like and pass over what you don't. What you posted looks mighty fine to me. Keep it up and let us see more please!

She's very hot & gorgeous!

great pics looks like fun!

More.....

More pics, please of this lovely lady in stockings, being the center of attention....

Like your pics please post more

Great pics all. I like best the one with the ring!

Thanks for sharing.

we had made plans to meet a new single wht guy at a local bar. we had reserved a place at the feathers nest inn just incase jess liked him. he canceled at the last minute, but we decided to go and enjoy ourselves. the place is great.... mirrored ceiling, hot tub,and a large bed. we had taken some pics the night before and i decided to txt them to a single black guy we meet with on occation. it was it was only 7 am, so i wasn't sure he would be up but i thought the naked pic of jess in the hot tub would have him interested, plus i txted that he could go bareback something she has never done with anyone but me. the phone rang 2 mins later.... he said he had just got in from drinking all night but wasn't going to miss this opperuntity. he fucked her for a good 2 hrs all the way up to 10:30. we had to check out at 11, so jess quickly hopped in the shower and out the door we went, we only made it by a few minutes. it was a great time that place is a voyers paradise. there are mirrors everywhere. i took tons of photos and a video. she had a great time......

Attachments

• spreadeagle2.jpg
    spreadeagle2.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,269
  • ontop.jpg
    ontop.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 1,438
  • niteatfn.jpg
    niteatfn.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 790
these are from saturday nite. the last one is the one i txted him at 7am.

Attachments

• fn3.jpg
    fn3.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 666
  • fn4.jpg
    fn4.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 885
I would have gotten out of bed in a heartbeat to hit that!!! Thx for sharing. Still waiting on that one video tho :)

I'm glad you are back and posting

Jess is beautiful & sexy. I like your pics... how you are caprturing her lust. I just wish your pics were bigger and to watch a clip with jess. I would love to listen her moans when she's taking the bbc...

Hey nice,glad you guys came back,I would hate to have missed out.

Wow!

What a lucky guy - her look and her body esp in the hot tub pic are unbelievable!

I am 24 and would love some of that!

Stephen

aee1157@aol.com

we just got the video camera and im not sure how to post video here.

You look HOT! Any more pics? Would luv to see some of that blk cock squirting cum on that pussy

well done

Keep it up you two. Looking hot!

here are some more...

Attachments

• ohwhataload.jpg
    ohwhataload.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 373
  • mirror.jpg
    mirror.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 313
  • stickingitin.jpg
    stickingitin.jpg