It's been a while....

• Thread starterCuckold64
  • Start date

Cuckold64

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 30, 2010
Today I needed the car to pick up a few things so I dropped my wife off at work. As she got out, she kissed me and said "my phone is about to die, so don't forget to pick me up!". When I offered to bring her the phone after it charged and I had run my errands she said "awesome!".

Fast forward about 2 hours and I was back at her work to drop off her phone. As I greeted her, she said "Are you ready for lunch? If not, Mr. X wants to fuck!". I was so flustered with what she said that I missed the timing and said "you work late so you don't want to take lunch this early do you? Can you take a break?". Our Son was with me so it wasn't like I could have an open discussion at that particular moment. She said a break was cool so we stepped out of her work so she could smoke.

When my Son got in the car, and she and I had a moment alone, I said "today probably isn't ideal for you and Mr. X as I have the car and have to pick you up after work. (Mr. X doesn't know that I know he has been hitting on my wife for months)." She smiled and said "Don't worry, I got this!" and winked! A NOONER!!!! Duh, I missed the reference earlier. As the title implies... it has been a while.

So as I am writing this, she is out getting some BBC (their first time) and I am hard enough to cut diamonds! :eek: I asked her to call me before she went to lunch, and so when the call came in I asked her to give him her phone if she went down on him so he could take a picture. I hope she sends it to me after lunch... but then I guess that is up to her huh?! :confused:

Though I will not post the pic here, rest assured, I will rely what happens, whether it works out as I think or not. My face is flushed... I am blushing at the fact that another man is fucking my wife right now! It feels so strange... and yet so familiar, the rush of blood to my face and my cock at the same time... at the thought of my wife getting some BBC while I sit home watching the football game. ;)

She has to return to work after .... and I don't pick her up till 10pm.... I can hear every tick of the clock, and will continue to until it comes time to pick her up. Life is good. :rolleyes:

Yup. Been there done that. Minutes seem like hours. She will still have that used feeling inside of her when she gets home. And her panties will be soaked with the smell of sex.

ENjoy it dude. Let us know just how large Mr X was. Sometimes being black is not always BIG. But he might make up for it in energy and multiple pops in one go around.

Keep us posted.

Well damn.... all I got was a text reading "no pic... it was a quicky".... what a jip. Oh well... maybe next time?!

She got a quicky and probably quite sticky....... well, seeing it was her first time, the nervousness is now gone and she can begin to look forward to a permant relationship with MR XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

I am thrilled that you got a smorgasboard of emotions to line up and race through your body. Shows that you are still youthful in your mind/body.

I noticed your comment that you were HARD ENOUGH TO CUT DIAMONDS. Boy-oh- boy, a lot of older guys would love to have that degree of hardness, even if they had no intention of becoming a real diamond cutter for employment.

Who won the game?

Cuckold64 said:
Well damn.... all I got was a text reading "no pic... it was a quicky".... what a jip. Oh well... maybe next time?!

Yeah but coming home after a quickie still should be hot from our perspective. She needs to still show you her used goods. Clothing and body.

And get ready now that the door is open. The brother will be banging her like a screen door in a Kansas tornado.

Please keep us posted.

wifeownsme said:
Who won the game?

I was gettin' ready to use that line. Beat me to it, ya bastard ;)

Update on who won the game!

Well... she won the game.... Let me explain...

When I picked her up from work, she was all smiles. I had our Son with us when I picked her up so when we had a brief moment alone, all she would say was that it was a quickly and that the tension between them was gone. She was not all that impressed with his performance, however, so I don't think that she will be going "out of her way" to let him "bang her like a screen door"... but if she does, that is ok too!

When we got home she changed her clothes right away because she was going out with friends to karaoke. They picked her up within 30 minutes of our arrival home, so we really didn't have a chance to talk any more. By that time though, I had resigned myself to the fact that there wasn't going to be a great "get me off" story, so I just let it go. I nestled into bed for a good nights sleep, hoping maybe she would give me some when she got home, which is usually the case when she has been out with her friends.

I woke up at 2:30am and she was still not home. She is a bar closer, so this is not unusual for her, but it is still annoying to me because when I wake up like that, I begin to think about where she is, what she might be doing, and is she ok? Needless to say, it is hard for me to get back to sleep. At 3:30am my phone, which was plugged in across the room, started to buzz, indicating a message. Just in case something was wrong, I got out of bed to check it. The message said "fucking in the car just didn't cut it, can I bring him home, fuck him, and send him on his way?".

What the fuck? I sent her a reply that said "Huh?" Just in case somebody had picked up her phone and was fucking with me... She replied "All adults, he is down, up to you?" Again, blood rushed to my face and cock at the same time. Hard as nails and cuckold to the core because my wife was asking if she could bring someone to our home, fuck him, and send him on his way! Out of sheer confusion, I replied "Up to you, be quiet, and where am I during all this?" Her reply basically said 'stay in our bed, you can watch!'.

In a flash, naked, I ran to unlock the back door, straighten up the room, and grab a quick shower. She sent a text a little while later that her battery in her phone was dying and she was putting her phone back in her purse. No mention was made as to if, or when she might be arriving. I laid down in the bed, and waited... and waited... and waited...

About 5:15am I got a text that said "I tried, but everyone got tired. XYZ (A mutual female friend) is bringing me home." After all that excitement, I was totally let down. Lying awake for hours, hard with anticipation, and then let down just before dawn. Dammit! I rolled over and tried to go to sleep.

She arrived home about 5:45am and was grinning from ear to ear. "Babe~!" she said with a huge smile, "I had a slut day!" As she took off her clothes and started to crawl into bed I said "while you are sucking my cock, start at the beginning and don't leave out a single detail!". And so she did...

With my cock sliding effortlessly in and out of her mouth, she began her story with her lunch encounter. She told me they got in his car and drove to a motel. She took off her shoes and did a strip tease on the bed for him while he took off his clothes. She watched as he put on a condom (again, not overly impressed with his size [comparable to mine]) and they started kissing. He wanted to go down on her but she declined, pointing out they had little time and she was there to fuck! So fuck they did! He pushed her legs up over her shoulder which she said hurt a bit, but it was ok because he fucked her good and hard. He rolled her over doggy style for a bit then put her legs together and held them to the side while he hammered her pussy... until he came. She never said she came, but I am quite sure she did, as she always does quickly with a new Bull. They cleaned themselves quickly, got dressed, and headed back to work with smiles on their faces!

While she is telling me this, she is sucking my cock and pulling and fingering my balls, almost driving me over the edge! She asked me what I thought and I told her that if she didn't slow down with her mouth, I was going to have to wait to hear the rest of the story until the next day! Well she didn't want that so she just played with my balls and continued her story.

As I said earlier, she came home from work, changed her clothes, and went out with friends. Apparently, at the end of the night, a friend (who is married and not the one she originally went out with) and her husband were talking to this good looking guy, and invited him to their house for more drinks and to hang out after the bar closed and he accepted. My wife was also invited and she accepted. As they were leaving, her friend's husband told the guy to follow them to their house. My wife knew the way so she offered to ride with the guy. No worries, they all headed out.

As they were driving, the guy asked my wife if he could kiss her. She said fine and leaned over to give him a kiss. She said OMG he was such an awesome kisser! At this point in the story I told her she could start sucking again! LOL As she kissed him he reached up to touch her breast. So all things being equal, she reached down and grabbed his cock. He was hard as a rock so she asked him if he could fuck and drive at the same time! When he said he would try, it was ON! She took off her shorts and panties, he pushed the seat back and rolled a condom on and they started fucking as they drove down the road!

As the house they were headed to is in a rural area, the road had many twists and turns and finally, in frustration, they pulled off the road to get it on. As my wife lifted her self off him, he grabbed her ass and pulled her pussy into his face and started licking for all he was worth. My wife LOVES head so she let him have his fill, licking her pussy and her asshole with such vigor that she said she knows she came twice all over his face. He put his thumb in her asshole which she loves, and he slapped her pussy while he licked which drove her to even more orgasmic pleasure! She said he wanted her to squirt on him. She told him she was not a squirt-er, but his face was plenty wet when she finally pulled away.

She lowered herself back on his cock and road him until he finally came. They quickly cleaned up and dressed and headed back down the road. When they arrived at their friends house they just said they stopped to get cigarettes. It was on the way to the friends house that she asked him if he would like to take her back to her house and fuck her with her husband watching! He said he was game so she started to text me. As the night (morning) wore on, everybody got tired and decided to call it. No numbers were exchanged, but after that performance the guy would be an idiot not to show up at the same bar next Sunday! LOL

As she was telling me about him licking her pussy and ass, she jerked about 8 gallons of cum out of my cock and balls and it flew all over the dam bed. There couldn't have been more wet spots if it had rained right there in my bedroom! When her story was over, she proudly stood up and announced again "I had a slut day honey! I got off 3 men and the only cock I sucked was yours!" We snuggled and fell asleep, both of us exhausted.

We have giggled about it every day since... I have NO idea what she has planned, in terms of repeats, but rest assured that I will update here if/when she does.

We are very much in love, and because our love is so strong, we allow each other the privilege of enjoying our sexuality to the fullest, even if it involves others. I too, am allowed to enjoy the fruits of others, but I so enjoy her doing so, and the power/humiliation associated with it that I have never considered going out on my own.

I hope all you cuckolds enjoy your relationship as much as we enjoy ours. It is a fetish for us, not a full time lifestyle, and we are enjoying it immensely.

C64 :p

Great story cuck64. Next time have her just call you and set the phone down so you can listen to her fucking her brains out on some guys dick... it's something my wife and I do a lot, and it's incredibly hot. Our after-the-date dates are then made even more incredibly hot reliving the whole experience, and since I was hearing it all, I can add details to the story she's telling me, which just makes it all even better.

FYI: You'll hear more if she puts her phone on speaker phone, but then you might need to be extra quiet on your end so as not to ruin their mood, especially if the guy doesn't know he's "on camera," so to speak...

This is going to be a good thread. I can tell ChiDog.

C64 has our rapt attention ( on several levels) Lol.

Reading your story, I relived 'that feeling' at home waiting and waiting.

Your lady sounds cool and you have a fan club here who thank you for sharing.

Well it has been almost two years since my last post on this thread, so maybe a quick follow up is in order? At the beginning of this thread, my wife went to meet a workmate (who turned out to be quite average) for a noon time quicky. 2 years later they still tease the shit out of each other, but there has been no more repeat performance.

However, she has added 2 more "Bulls" to her corral. One has a BBC the other a BWC. She likes em large and seems to have a knack for finding them. I have met both of these men, but as yet they do not know that I know they are banging my wife. Knowledge is power and I do enjoy having some... even as a cuck! Unfortunately, I have been out of town on the days she has chosen to be a slut, so I have not had the opportunity to "participate" to the degree I would like, though she does treat me to pics of her fucking and sucking these monster cocks!

One night while I was at home asleep, she invited the BWC to join her on our deck. She text me about inviting him to fuck her in our bed but alas, I was fast asleep and before she could decide on her own, he had to leave for work. Damn those missed opportunities! lol Oh well. There will be others....

Anyway, I will be back as a regular now that I am traveling again. Thoughts, opinions, suggestions always welcomed and encouraged~!

Cuckold64 cuck
BecauseICan Wife

Welcome back! A couple discrete pics of your Mrs would be a good start. :)

Her profile is BecauseICan... pics are there plus I posted in the Wife Pics section too!

My Honey my cuck... what will your adventurous travels bring you? I know what your travels bring me... Freedom! You may post my adventures here if you promise not to embellish them like you ALWAYS do! I will call you out from now on, though you did good with the accuracy of your last post. XOXOXO

Wifey

Hey Cuck - sorry there are no pics on your wife's profile...

I will post a few later. There is one though!