• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

It's happening

• Thread starterTexMex
  • Start date

TexMex

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 2, 2008
For a year or so, my wife and I have discussed her sleeping with one of my friends. It's happening right now.

He's in town for a meeting tomorrow and is staying with us. He and I had already discussed it long ago. So, when he arrived tonight they were both ready.

When the doorbell rang, she answered it and I went to the bedroom. I shut the door, leaving it cracked enough to look out. You can see the kitchen diagonally from our bedroom door.

They walked into the kitchen and chatted a little. She fetched a beer out of the fridge and drank some of it. Then they started to kiss.

I could tell she was loving it. He's taller than me at 6'3" and probably about 230 pounds, so she had to stretch up from her 5'1" frame (she weighs maybe 115). He was an athlete in college.

They didn't kiss long. She backed him up, upzipped his pants, and started to go down on him. I couldn't see his cock fully, but it must have been big because she said, "Mmmmm!" when she took down his pants.

He put his hands back and leaned on the counter, pushing his cock toward her mouth and had his head tilted back and eyes closed. I could see her head bobbing up and down. She held his thigh as she worked his cock.

After a few minutes, she stood up, turned around, and bent over the island counter in the middle of the kitchen. He took the hint quickly, pulling down her pants and thong.

He put one hand on her shoulder and used the other hand to guide his dick onto her pussy. I could tell he was kind of teasing her, rubbing it all over before beginning to put it in.

As noted before, my wife is petite and he is a big, athletic fella. So, it took him a bit to work his cock in there. She bit her lip and groaned as he worked it in. But, she finally tilted her ass up and he slid in fully, causing her to inhale deeply and throw her head back.

He worked he slowly at first, one hand on her hip, the other pulling up her shirt. He pulled it up onto her shoulders then really began to ride her. She has a beautiful V-shaped back and I know he was enjoying that view as he rode her.

He alternated holding her shoulders and waist as he pumped her. But, when she finally just laid her upper body flat onto the island counter he lost it. His strokes became more intense and she began to force her pussy against him (she's good at telling when a cock is about to come).

They both began to moan with shorter breaths. He then pulled out quickly and began erupting on her back and ass. He must not have fucked his wife for a while because he had nice, thick ropes of cum flying all over her. He must have had at least five or six convulsions of his cock.

She turned around and kissed his cock, the stood up and came into the bedroom, smiling at me all the way. He walked up the hallway to the guest bathroom.

She told me to go get his bags and put them in our bedroom. I did. She then told me to go to the guest room and shut the door.

When he emerged from the guest bathroom, I heard her call him into our room and heard the door shut. I turned on the television, but kept the volume low. They've been fucking off and on all night.

TexMex,

Very nice. Thanks for your erotic account.

—Custer

I Second That

Tex Mex . Youe account of you wifes first out of marriage fuck is a very hot one. How about a photo? No face if you wish, as she sounds very sexy. You are a very lucky man. Enjoy your now Hot Wife. If you share this thread with her tell her she made some very hard cocks swell up out here.:p More if you would please.okdeacon

okdeacon said:
Tex Mex . Youe account of you wifes first out of marriage fuck is a very hot one. How about a photo? No face if you wish, as she sounds very sexy. You are a very lucky man. Enjoy your now Hot Wife. If you share this thread with her tell her she made some very hard cocks swell up out here.:p More if you would please.okdeacon

Sure. As you may know, there was an ice storm Tuesday night/early Wednesday morning here in Dallas. It caused my friend's meeting to be postponed until Thursday. So, he and my wife spent the whole day Wednesday fucking in our bed.

I brought them breakfast and lunch. She wanted the door closed, but I manged to leave it cracked a tiny bit after lunch. They went out to eat for dinner, then came back and fucked the night away again. Thursday morning, he went to his meeting, then left Thursday afternoon.

Since then, she's given me some details:

Tuesday night/early Wednesday morning:
After their first fuck in the kitchen, they went right to the bedroom and he fucked her on her back. She said his cock was a couple of inches longer than mine (I'm a little over 6", so that would put him at just over 8) and thicker. She said she really felt it good when he was about to come, and that she came, too, when he unloaded inside of her. She never came when we fucked.

They slept for awhile, then he woke up and began to take her from the side. He would up with one leg crossed over one of her legs in kind of a diagonal fuck with her on her back. She said she loved that because she got a full view of his ass tightening up and as he pumped her full of his seed.

After that, they turned on the TV and watched a little bit. As they watched, she laid in his arms, but eventually made her way down to his cock. This was the first time she'd really gotten to concentrate on his cock. She said his balls were larger and heavier than mine.

She sucked and licked his sack while massaging his shaft with a free hand until she sensed his urgency again. She then mounted him reverse cowgirl style and milked another load out of him. This time, she got off his cock as he was coming and managed to swallow some of the load. This was his fourth time to come, though, in just a few hours, so she said it wasn't as thick as the first loads.

Wednesday:
After his meeting was postponed. I made them breakfast. They never left the bedroom. While I was making their breakfast, they fucked in the shower. She said he took her from behind and he pulled out and came on her back as he'd done the night before in the kitchen. She does have a nice ass.

They never got dressed. When I arrived with breakfast, they were in bed again watching TV. He spoke briefly on the phone to his wife. My wife motioned for me to leave and shut the door. I did. They took a nap after breakfast, then made love just before lunch.

She said he woke up and began eating her pussy for the first time. He eventually mounted her again with her on her back and worked another load into her. I say this time they made love instead of fucking because she said they went slow the whole way until he was about to come, and kissed through his entire ejaculation.

I fixed them lunch, brought it to them, and then left. She was in the bathroom when I brought the lunch, so I was able to leave the door cracked a little. I didn't see much. They ate lunch, watched television, and slept. They eventually woke up and just started fucking. I heard her begin to moan and ran over to peek through the crack. He had her on her knees and was pounding her from behind. From the angle and the tiny crack, all I could really see was his back, his ass pumping, and her feet. He came inside of her this time. They then collapsed and went back to sleep.

I went to sleep in the guest room. When I awoke, she had left a note in the kitchen telling me they had gone out to eat. When they got back home, the went back to the bedroom, shut the door, and began to watch TV. He called his wife again (to tell her his hotel room number...yeah, right.). By then, my wife said he'd told her that his cock was sore from all of the sex. They fell asleep and he didn't fuck her again until the next morning.

Thursday morning:
They woke up and he mounted her again. She knew he was a little sore, so she said she spread her legs out as far as she could for him. But, she was sore by then, too. He emptied one last load into her, then showered fo rhis meeting while she cooked him breakfast. I had already gone to work earlier.

After his meeting, he drove back home, calling to thank me. We also discussed her going on a hunting trip with him. The problem is that the town in small near his lease, but many folks there have met his wife. She doesn't go hunting with him anymore, but he'd have to keep my wife at the lease the whole time. My wife doesn't hunt, but said love to go down with him to cook his meals and keep him company between hunts.

We'll see what happens. At minimum, she will give her pussy to him when he's in town.

Very nice

A very nice story and I hope it is a true account of your first time having a hot wife. I wonder though how you chose this friend to be your wifes first. Was it you decision, hers or a joint decision?
Is it because he lives out of town?
Are you happy to have a hot wife or do you want her to cuckold you? To make you watch as she takes someones cock into her. To send you out to find cock for her
Is she happy to confine her activities to this one friend when he is in town, or when he can take her away to his hunting lodge?
Now that she has had time to reflect, does she want to spread her wings, (or legs) for others.
I would be interested to hear your views on this, and the views from others on this site.
Mackem
:confused:

We had talked about it for about a year. He's an old friend of mine and had been in our wedding. He's tall and athletic. My wife would occassionally make comments about how handsome he was.

I also knew that the sex life between he and his wife wasn't great. So, I had knowledge of both sides. Plus, he's someone I trust. I don't think I'd be comfortable having my wife with a stranger. Neither would she. We live in an age with venereal diseases ramping up again, so it's not worth the risk to us or him.

There is one other friend she could fuck if she wanted, too. I've known him for years as well. His cock is huge (we used to fuck my girlfriend in college together years ago). However, she's not attracted to him.

TexMex,

Whew. Whatta' lotta' fuckin'. One has the impression you may have begun thinking you'd open a spillway and release some water over the top of the dam, but ended up feeling more like the dam burst. But hey.... you now know your wife is every bit as sexual as you suspected — perhaps, even, much more so than you suspected — and she now has a lover. That's a plus.

Regarding your concluding comments:

TexMex said:
After his meeting he drove back home, calling to thank me. We also discussed her going on a hunting trip with him. The problem is that the town [is] small near his lease, [so] many folks there have met his wife. She doesn't go hunting with him anymore, but he'd have to keep my wife at the lease the whole time. My wife doesn't hunt, but said love to go down with him to cook his meals and keep him company between hunts.

Hm.... hunting is sort of a guy thing, so if your wife injects herself into that scene she may find her presence viewed as somewhat odd, and feel she is viewed as perhaps even slightly unwelcome by the other hunters. Also, given that she and your friend are now passionate lovers, they may find it difficult or impossible to conceal that (if they try) from the others, thus greatly increasing the probability of "the word getting around."

On the other hand, if your wife thinks she might like a gangbang, joining her new lover on a hunting trip with his friends may be a way of bringing that about. If they're all married, that would increase the probability of all remaining discrete.

If, however, your wife prefers a discrete sexual relationship with her new lover alone, and perhaps discrete relationships with others later, it may be to her advantage to drive to his town and check into a motel or hotel (perhaps into a room reserved in advance by him), and meet him there.

TexMex said:
We'll see what happens.

I'm sure you will. You have a ringside seat.

TexMex said:
At minimum, she will give her pussy to him when he's in town.

Cool....:cool: Will look forward to hearing more.

—Custer

*What's "his lease," BTW? An area of land your friend leases for purposes of hunting?

When two or more cocks are sharing a pussy, the lady who owns the pussy will become much more adventurist in sexual matters over time. She can change from a shy housewife to a VERY LIBERATED LADY indeed.

What matters is that it is a win-win-win for wife, her lover and the cuck. A cuck should seek all the advice he can find so that he does not "drag the chain" and "hold back" his wife from all the pleasures ready for her to experience.

When a cuck thinks like a woman, he can understand a woman's needs with much more clarity and make absolutely certain that she has the frequent opportunities to "get her needs met".

A macho husband does not think like a woman, so he can never understand a woman's needs. As far as he is concerned his wife is his property, and all she gets is his cock, even if he does not know how to use his cock to her best advantage.

I have always felt that a good cuck is the "real man", and the macho man is the "lesser man".

Adequate cock power is vital to any woman's complete happiness.

Great story (even better that it happened near me). I'd love to meet your wife, she sounds like a good woman to know.

Ohhhh YES!!

I had one of these as well, but sadly the wheels kept falling off and so it had to go.

Haven't written in a while, but can relay more of wife's exploits with friends.

She finally got a taste of my college roommate's big cock. He's also tall, and as I wrote before, we used to share one of my college girlfriends.

My wife said one day he came by to see me, but I wasn't there. He came in to wait until I returned. He started watching TV, and she went back into the room we use for an office to work on the computer.

He came to the room and asked if it was okay to get a drink in the kitchen. She saw through his shorts that he had an erection. He's at least nine inches, so his erections are hard to miss.

Anyway, she got flirty and told him she was more refreshing than a glass of water. She said his eyes got wide, and he didn't know what to say. So, she got up, walked over to him and put her hand on his shorts, and started running his erection through the cloth.

She guided him over to the desk and sat down. She unzipped his shorts for him and took his cock out of his boxers, and began sucking him off.

He was really worked up and emptied his load into her mouth in less than a minute, she said. But, she was impressed with the size of his cock.

They knew I'd be home soon, so they did nothing more that day. A few weeks later, he had called me on the phone and knew I wasn't at the house. So, he drove over and pretended to be looking for me.

My wife had just gotten home from the gym and was still in her shorts and top. She told him I wasn't home (which he already knew), the walked over to the back of the couch, pushed her shorts down to her ankles and bent over.

He quickly shut the front door, unzipped his pants, and took his cock over to her. She worked it with her mouth a little bit, then he mounted her from behind.

She said he lasted for longer than a minute this time, but not very long. He pumped a load out onto her back and butt. They made a little bit of small talk, then he left.

We live in the same metropolitan area, but about 25 miles apart. He drops by and she gives him a quickie every now and then. Usually, she says, he bends her over the couch.

But, sometimes if they know I'll be gone for a while, she'll take him to our master bedroom and spread for him in our bed. Unlike my other friend who fucked her, he never comes inside. He always pulls out.

Form time to time, she'll just suck him off. She says she enjoys sucking him off because he can normally cum within five minutes.

He doesn't know I know, like my other friend does. So, I think that's why he rarely lasts long - he's thinks he's sneaking and it's exciting to him. She says he's always excited and has a strong cum blast.

Tex Mex

Your Hot Wife sounds wonderful. You are a lucky man. Please keep it cumming. Pun intended. I bet she is beautiful. okdeacon

Wife turned 43 this summer and has enrolled in a local college for some classes to see if she wants to try and finish a degree. She told me she'd flirted with a couple of guys in two of the classes. Last night, she went out with a group and ended up spending most of the night with one of the guys.

The kid was 21 and packed, she said, with a good, thick 7 and a half inch cock. There are longercocks, but my wife has found she likes it thick as well. Unlike my two friends in their 40s who have given her play, this kid had a flatter stomach, which she loved.

Anyway, they made their way back to his apartment after the little get together a suburban bar and grill. He said he was really nervous, and kept asking if it was really okay; obviously, a nice kid with a conscience.

She said he wasn't totally convinced, so she started the kissing and led him into his bed room, laid down on his bed and took off her top. My wife is a very fit 43 year old. About 110-115 pounds these days as she still goes to the gym three or four times a week.

He joined her on the bed and began to slowly work her nipples. She stroked his cock through his pants as he reached up her skirt and began to work her clit with his fingers.

He finally got up and took off his clothes. As he approached the bed, my wife reached for his cock and gasped a little at it's thickness (she said the lights were off in his bedroom, so she didn't see how thick it really was at first with only the light through the window).

He stopped him at the edge of the bed, laid down on her stomach and began licking and sucking his balls. She worked his head with her thumb until she felt his precum, then shifted to sucking his cock.

She said his cock fit in her mouth, but definitely filled it. He pumped her face, she said, but not for long. As she was sucking him, he reached over and slid off her panties. He then got on the bed and began kissing her again.

They gently laid back on the bed while kissing, her on bottom, him on top. Her skirt was still on when he began to work his cock up against her slit. She told me he was shaking and asked again if it was okay. She kissed him and told him, yes, and he slid his dick into her.

She said they fucked for a good 10 to 15 minutes before he came. He asked if she was on the pill. She told him, yes, but he pulled out anyway and shot his load onto her belly and tits.

They fell asleep for a couple of hours. When they woke up again, he ate her out and fucked her in the missionary position again, and again pulled out and left his load on her belly and chest.

She got home at just after 4:30 this morning and was still sleeping when I went to work at 6. She called me at lunch and relayed the details. They'll see each other in class again tomorrow, but she's not sure if he'll become a regular like my two friends. She did sound excited, though.

Hot Story Tex! Tell her to get some photos...

Wife has scored with another classmate. And, it was her first black cock. And, her first lesbian experience.

She and a long time girlfriend of hers decided to go out for drinks last night, nothing more. When they got to the bar/restaurant, one of her classmates was working there as a waiter.

He stopped by and chatted them up from time to time. She said he's about 21, black, about six feet tall, and nicely muscled (my wife likes them athletic). As she's been interested in getting younger cock, she stayed until the bar closed, flirting. Her friend is single, also 43, but blonde, about 5-5, 140ish and has nice breast implants.

After the restaurant closed, the three of them went to another bar to drink and hang out. At about 1:30 a.m., she called to say she was going to stay the night with her friend. I didn't think anything about it because she didn't mention the classmate.

When she got home at about 7 this morning, she told me the whole story as I showered and dressed for work:

While drinking and talking, everyone naturally got more flirty. Her friend suggested that they all go to her house. My wife, who drinks very little, drove. Her friend and classmate got in the back seat.

Once they were rolling, her friend began to make out with her classmate. She rubbed his cock through his pants, then unzipped and released it. My wife said it was the first time she'd seen a black cock.

His cock, she said, must have been a good 8 inches and better than average thickness. It was the head that drove her wild, the helmet was a perfect spear shape, she said.

She watched in the rear view mirror as her friend went down on him. Her friend's long, blonde hair blocked her view of his cock, but she could see her head going up and down rhythmically.

By the time they got to her friend's house, her friend had taken her blouse off. They immediately went to the bedroom and began feeling and kissing all over.

My wife had never made love to a woman, but said when she saw her friend's nicely shaped fake breasts, she felt drawn to them. While her friend and classmate kiss, she worked her friend's nipples with her tongue.

Feeling weak in the knees, her friend laid back on the bed and the classmate began to eat her out. My wife got beneath him on the floor and began to work his cock with her lips. She sucked his cock and balls until her friend had an orgasm.

Her friend then turned around, got on her knees, and presented her cunt to the classmate. My wife got on the bed and laid in front of her friend. She watched her classmate work his thick, black cock into her friend's blonde pussy as her friend began to lick, suck, and kiss at her pussy.

Her friend had two more orgasms, then collapsed on the bed. Since my wife was still on the bed with her legs spread, her classmate shifted his attention to her, coming onto the bed, moving between her legs, and slowly working his cock into her petite, Mexican pussy.

She told me she felt as slutty as she ever had in her life, spreading her legs out as far as they would go, and reaching down with her hands on her classmate ass, pressing on it as he thrust into her.

Her friend recovered, knelt beside the bed and began to lick and suck the fuck, sometime licking at my wife's pussy and asshole; sometime licking the classmate's balls.

Eventually, it was more than he could stand and he announced he was coming. My wife wrapped her legs around his waist and he planted his fuckseed deep within her. Her friend came up along side them and began kissing my wife.

After her classmate pulled out, my wife's friend moved over and cleaned off his cock. While he rested, my wife's friend began sucking her cum-soaked pussy, and they eventually moved into a tight 69.

The classmate got hard again asked if anyone was ready to fuck again. My wife's friend volunteered by rolling over on her back and spreading her legs to him. He entered her and began working her blonde cunt as my wife worked her breasts.

After about 10 minutes, the classmate announced he was coming again. This time he pulled out. My wife quickly moved forward and wrapped her lips around his pulsing shaft, taking his load down her throat, then cleaning him off.

My wife said it was about 3:30 then and she dozed off. She woke at about five to find her friend on her knees and her classmate fucking her from behind again. My wife got beside her and bent over, offering him a second pussy.

As she and her friend kissed, he worked his cock back and forth between their two pussies for a good 20 minutes or so. He stopped and laid down on the bed, pulling my wife friend onto his dick.

She rode him furiously as my wife watched. Soon, he emptied his third load of the night up her friend's cunt. They all then laid on the bed and rested.

While my wife was trying to get dressed to leave, her classmate's dick got hard again. She was in the bathroom this time, and her friend was asleep. The classmate came in, gently tilted her over the counter, pulled aside her thong, and began to slowly fuck her.

As my wife is short and he was tall, she said she had to get up on her toes as he pumped her. She loved his thickness, though, and despite being tired, she worked her pussy back against his dick to meet the thrusts until he was ready to come. This time he pulled out and release the load onto her back.

She turned around, took his cock in one hand, and began to kiss him. She quickly bent over to clean off his rod, then told him she'd see him in class tonight.

My wife came home, leaving the two of them together. Her friend called at about noon and said he fucked her one more time before she had to get ready for work.

They are planning to get together with him again. My wife told her friend about the other classmate she fucked a couple of weeks ago. I think they're going to try to make a foursome out of it.

Hey TexMex, sounds like a hot time for everyone concerned.

My wife Maria has also been experimenting at the local junior college. Some guy she was screwing at work spilled the beans, and she became notorious as the office bimbo. That put her off choosing lovers from the workplace, and she set out for greener pastures.

There are two junior colleges in our area, she picked the more distant one. We don't know anyone even remotely connected with the place, so it's pretty safe.

Since classes began, there have been several occasions when my cell rings. When I answer, I hear the noises of a student pub in the background and Maria's voice saying, "Hey honey, I might be a little bit late getting home tonight." That's her code for, "I'm screwing another man."

She also says that "the most interesting man" on campus is one of the professors, a handsome man in his early 50's who teaches creative writing. She'd love to hook him. She sits in the front row in class in a tiny denim skirt which does absolutely nothing to conceal her panties, so my guess is that he will cave in to her eventually. RP

Users who are viewing this thread