• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Its starting

• Thread starterferb86
  • Start date

ferb86

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2011
Ok so let me begin with long time lurker but about the 4th post on here. Well a little background on me and the wife. I have always know i was bi-sexual, ever since I got my first blow job from a male friend of mine. I met my wife first when i was 19 and she was 18 we were both in college and started dating for about 2 months then I left for the Military and we broke up. Flash forward 2 years and we met back up online and started dating back up again while I was deployed to Iraq. We got married shortly after my re-deployment. Being young and in love we tried every aspect of sex including swinging. We regularly fucked another couple, it was fun for me and the wife, but she is also a jealous person. We fucked a single woman together then came my friend R.W. Hes only about 7 in long but THICK!!! I wanted his cock too!! Me and the wife fucked him 2 times but every time they were alone together he would try and fuck her. She always said no. I wish she would have though. Then we stopped all the swinging and just started to have fun with each other again. Flash forward 2 more years. The wife was visiting back at her parents house, I was still working so was unable to visit too. Once she got back it was like a switch was thrown. Before she tolerated my bi-sexual, sissy, fem side. Now she is helping me pick out girly cloths, wigs, helping with my makeup, ect. We are currently waiting on a package with her new toy the "Size Queenz" strapon dildo. It is a hallowed out strapon for me to fuck her so she can finally "feel" something. But last night was the kicker. She disciplined me by giving me one of the roughest hand jobs I have ever had, she also roughly fucked my ass with her hairbrush until it was sore and I was begging her to stop. I started to fuck her but was almost cumming within 2 min. So she had me stop and go get her vibrator out and had me use it on her while humping her leg. Out of no where she started calling out R.W.'s name. She had named her vibrator after him because "They both made her actually cum", (her words not mine). I asked her if she had ever faked with me, "yes, alot". I have never been more turned on. She finally cums hard all while screaming out R.W.'s name. After she cums she lets me fuck her and she doesn't even make a noise. I finally cum withing about 30 seconds. All she mutters is "finally". What do you think happened while she was visiting her family that changed her so much so quickly? I love the fact that she is coming around to fucking other men. I hopefully will be able to have her fully cuck me shortly!!! Lets keep our fingers crossed!! Anybody have any tips or ideas to help me out with this?? Let me know!!

wait 4 the page to load honey

Attachments

• cuck_WifeSurfingNET3.jpg
    cuck_WifeSurfingNET3.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 521
MacNfries Trust me I have admited all that and more to her. However she is still hesitant to try anything. It just seems like when she went home to visit family, something changed in her, shes more open to the idea, hornier, just talking about it gets her soaking wet. But whenever I suggest she goes out to find someone or go online to AFF she gets kinda upset and tells me to leave it alone. Just didnt know if this was typically how wives started out or if shes already fucking someone behind my back. Or whats going on.

She might have fucked someone else when she went home, and she is needing to deal with her secret at the moment. His is horny as hell now, and will go further to her own agenda. Let her run the show from now on, you just take orders and DON'T DISOBEY - or you will get Confined to Barracks or face more serious punishment, depending on who is helping her behind the scenes.

Sarah, Thats exactly what I was thinking, I just didn't know what I should do. Didn't want to push the subject and risk stopping the whole thing or what. Whenever I have asked her she just shrugged her shoulders and says "I don't know". She doesn't get red in the face or embarrassed It just confuses me. Im not upset I just want to know what happened!!! LOL

Ferb,

ferb86 said:
.... Flash forward 2 more years. My wife was visiting at her parents house, I was still working so was unable to visit too. Once she got back it was like a switch was thrown. .... etc .... What do you think happened while she was visiting her family that changed her so much so quickly?

My guess would be that Saraha's suggestion is right. When your wife went home to visit her parents she re-met (perhaps randomly, perhaps intentionally) a man who still lives in the local area and with whom she was acquainted and, perhaps secretly, turned on by either before or after she began dating you at age 18. When your wife was younger she may not have hooked up with this (to her) attractive man, for one reason or another — but when she returned home as a "married woman on leave," fully familiar with the pleasures of sex and free to indulge her sexuality, they got together and your wife fucked him — perhaps MANY times and in many ways.

Now fully conversant with the pleasures of cuckolding her husband (you) with an extramarital lover, your wife — on returning home — began behaving as if her sexuality and related behaviors had been switched to "high" while she was visiting her parents, because... although it had nothing to do with her parents, per se... that's what happened.

Maybe you should get your wife hot then, after some wine and while her pussy is dripping, begin asking her... using a low, turned-on, sultry voice... who she met and what they did while she was visiting her parents. Maybe she'll tell you... or maybe she'll giggle in a way that makes it obvious she met "someone," but she isn't going to tell you anything about it. In the latter case, you can continue working this angle over time when your wife is hot and you too are turned on. Eventually she may tell you what happened during her "parental visit."

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread