• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Iv lost her

• Thread starterTaffycuck
  • Start date

Taffycuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2011
After many months of fun iv lost my girl

But I'm not willing to give up on this it's what I want

Any advice on finding a new hot wife ?

Thanks mac :)

i agree with M+F, cuckolding lifestyle works for some, but is tragic for others.. I REALLY fill the wives up, its tough for them to enjoy a sex life after with their hubby.. and it was only supposed to be a one time thing.. for months they can barely feel their husband after I have a litle fling with them :)
i wish you luck, careful on how big the bull is.. some of us are so well developed

Not sure I totally agree

Maybe my wife has the most incredible pussy because even the day after she is with her boyfriend, thickest she has ever had in her pussy and more than 3 inches longer than me, she can still squeeze the shit out of my 5 incher!! I usually clean her up then fuck her myself and although it is extremely slick I can still feel a little bit of tightness down there!! They have been together for over a year!! :D

cuckme6868 said:
Maybe my wife has the most incredible pussy because even the day after she is with her boyfriend, thickest she has ever had in her pussy and more than 3 inches longer than me, she can still squeeze the shit out of my 5 incher!! I usually clean her up then fuck her myself and although it is extremely slick I can still feel a little bit of tightness down there!! They have been together for over a year!! :D

gotta be careful.. if he's doing her 2-3x a week.. she'll become too stretched for your small penis.

I understand your situation, Taffy. Several years ago, my long time gf and I got into the hotwife/cuck thing. She was very gifted orally, and soon had a steady list of salesmen from work whom she sucked-off regularly. She became pretty much an oral nympho. Very hot sex for us after these sessions with other men. The more strange cock she got, the more 'cock crazy' she became. (Prior to me, she'd only been with her ex in bed. I literally turned her into a cock hungry slut.) Just before we were scheduled to go on our engagement cruise, she calls me and dumps me for some other guy. No warning. Did quite a number on me for a while. He dumped her a few months later. I moved on. Sometimes, this kind of lifestyle doesn't work out. I still get turned on by it, but I don't think I could risk it again. Glad it works for some!

Young women have not had enough experiences in life to know what is best for them, so they will be experimenting. They don't mean to hurt a guy and dump him, but their genes demand they mate with the best guy in the room if they are to pass on their fullest genetic potential to the following generation.

If another bull comes along and he pushes the right buttons, a young woman has no option (if she is not married) to surrender to the new bull.

Attraction is not a choice for a woman, ask David de Angelo on "Double your dating".

A woman gets an emotional reaction from the way a man treats her, and she has no option but to lay down and open her legs as wide as she can. The primal sexuuality flowing through her veins takes choice out of her mind.

If the slut button is pushed, it does not really matter whether she is married or not - if the bull is ready to move to stage two, she can't stop him, unless he is a wimp and not able to take advantage of the situation her genes have offered him.

Users who are viewing this thread