• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I've already hinted...should i tell my gf?

• Thread startershewentblkincollege
  • Start date

shewentblkincollege

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2004
Hello everyone...I'll try to keep this brief but would love to get some insight/advice from the cucks/bulls out there.

I'm a 35 yo single guy with an extremely sexy 25 yo gf. I'm considered good looking, in shape and have a 5 in cock which deep down i know is underwhelming.

Ever since college and coming acorss darkcavern/darkwnderer I have been obsessed with IR and cuckolding and deep down think i would enjoy it, but have yet to have a cuckold expereience.

While in bed last night, as my current gf was stroking my cock she remarked "I love your big cock..." In the moment I simply said, "one of my ex-gf's thought I was really small..." to which she replied.."thats not true, she was probably just used to black guys..." I was surprised and came pretty quick after that.

I'm now looking for an opportunity to make up a story for her to see if I can spark some interest. I was thinking about telling her how the same ex while in college WAS into blk men and how i used to watch her have sex with blk men...or some variation and see what her reaction to that would be. While the story may not be true, i want to see if it may lead to something now.

Let me know what you all think. I'd love some insight/advice.

Reactions: Hwcuck and (deleted member)
Go for it. You'll never know if you don't ask.

35 years old. fuck yeah! time to start living out some fantasies dude. Let the meek go through life and never get what they want. Think about it, all it takes is a conversation and you'll never know unless you try it. Worst case she says no and you'll know for sure she isnt interested but if she says yes, you become one of the few the proud the brave and the lucky.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks so much for your replies...i'll definitely go for it...just wanted to see if others had a good idea about how to bring it up...whatever i do i'll post here so others can follow and comment on it

She sounds very knowledgable about black guys having larger cocks - ask her what she has heard or experienced, to satisfy your curiosity (and ours).

Thanks so much for the encouraging replies...I plan on asking her this weekend since we'll be spending most of the weekend together....stay tuned...

We will stay tuned.

We are waiting for your updates so don't keep us waiting too long...

i am interested to.

So I wanted to give you all an update since my first post....sorry for the delay, just took me a little bit of time to come up with the right time/scenario to talk to my gf about this

So i saw my gf friday and as we were fooling around she lay next to me stroking my manhood. This time she once again mentioned" I love your cock, it's so hard and big, I can't believe your ex-gf thought you were small"
I obviously perked up and responded "yeah she thought it was small"
my gf responded with "well she was probably into black guys or something", I knew this was my opening so i took it guys....
I looked at her kinda sheepishly and had a made-up story ready to test the waters..."well yea, she had dated a bunch of blk guys in high school before i met her"
I knew that got her attention...she went on to mention her friend Devi, who I happen to know is currently dating a blk guy and said to me "yeah, Devi tell me theres a reason she only dates black men..." we then proceeded to fool around more and nothing else was said until the next night...

Reactions: wannabeyoungcuck
the next night as we lay in bed i took the plunge. i love getting a handjob from my gf so as she was stroking me this is what was said...

her: "so why did you and your ex-gf break up in college?"
me: "well for a lot of reasons...we were graduating, different careers, etc....and i found out she was cheating on me"
her: "really?"
me: "yeah...remember how i told you she was into black guys? well she used to tutor some of the athletes at school, and well...she used to hook up...you know.."
her: "wow...and you didn't break up with her?"
me: "well i was young you know, she was my 1st gf, and we had been dating for so long, i think i was kinda brainwashed, i mean she told me i could leave, but that she was going to keep on what she was doing. She was really into black men said she needed it 'bigger' or whatever"
her: I'm sorry...."
at this point i knew i had sparked her interest, i could see it, she wasn't freaked out so i went on....
me: "but honestly, something else happened.."
her: "what?"
me: "well...i actually watched them a couple times.."
her: "what do you mean? you watched her with one of the guys?"
me: "yeah, she used to have them over...and she would just start sucking a guy off and then have sex, i would sit by the bed and watch...."
her: "did you get excited?"
me: I whispered the rest, we were face to face as she stoked my cock..."honestly...i was mad, and jealous....but yes, i was excited, i used to stroke myself as i watched her"

at this point things were pretty hot and i didn't know which way it would go...

her: "wow...thats kinda kinky...its hot to think of you sitting there touching yourself while she was doing him...."
me: " I know...it was a long time ago, shes married now...etc." the rest of the convo was nothing, we made out heavinly and i got off...

the next night it started up again, and to make a long story short...but this time she brought it up
her: "I loved your stories, they were hot...
me: "you didn't think it was weird, i was scared to tell you.."
her: "no it was hot, just thinking about you stroking yourself, watching them...did you see his cock?"
me: "yeah...it was huge"
her: "how big, like 9 inches?'
me: "yeah, about that, i don't remember, he was a lot bigger than me, he liked having me watch"
her: "yeah, like he was taking something of yours, right?
me: "yeah babe...just like that, some guys really get off on that, have you heard about that?"
her: "kinda, yeah i guess...but not like this"
a slight pause
her: "so do you miss it.....?"
I knew this was about the tipping point so i went for it
me: " yeah, i kinda do, i think i'd like to do that again"

so to sum it up she didn't freak and i confessed, she thought the whole ting was hot. I think she might be willing to go along with doing another guy while i watch...but that will be my next conversation with her. I know its a lot, but comments/ideas are welcome

Reactions: wannabeyoungcuck
good luck, keep us updated.

You played it well. Keep telling her that you find it hot and soon she'll be volunteering to suck and fuck some black cock just for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like yu on you way buddy, you have her interest

Say that a friend showed you a few websites and you were surprised at how many guys like to see their girlfriends having sex with bigger cocks for fun.

Ask her if she would like to try cocks bigger than yours just to satisfy her curiosity - it could be in a threesome if she likes - or she could do it on her own and tell you all about what happens afterwards?

nice work so far. keep it going

There's an old saying "be careful what you wish for you just may get it, but not the way you want it."

a very interesting, evolving thread

Dude you are well on your way. I think it's time to get her a black toy and a movie where there's interracial sex. Maybe not a total interracial movie but one with a BBC. Then later a cuckold one. Good luck.

thank you to all for your helpful comments and encouragement. I'm excited at her interest. I'm thinking about e-mailing her a clip showing a woman with a a black lover where it shows the bf/husband watching. I want to do this because shes already told me the image of me "watching" turns her on. I'm hoping this will stoke her fires. It can't be over the top...any suggestions are welcome.
I'll keep you all posted on the progress....

Users who are viewing this thread