• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I've already hinted...should i tell my gf?

• Thread startershewentblkincollege
  • Start date
Best of luck. Shes a head turner.

Any update from over the weekend? Did she keep you locked up...while playing with a Black Bull?

No....not much happened besides some fantasy play....she looked me up and teased me... Telling me how she will be fucking a big black guy when I come home and she will have me sit and watch. All of this is great, she's got BBC on the mind and I have her down with chastity.... It's only a matter of time.

any progress yet?

It's been two and half years since this guy started posting . How long does it take to get his woman in bed with some black stud ? Not this long . Seems to be getting rather deep in here .

wow

It was only a month and mine was on her knees !!!

Nice pictures of her....I'm sure it will happen soon....

T

any new updates?

Last edited by a moderator:
to those who were looking for updates, and those following i appreciate it. Due to the economy i had to leave the state and am no longer with the young lady in question. We keep in touch regularly but are not officially together anymore. She does delight in the kink that has developed however, and regularly updates me on the men she is sleeping with. Unfortunately, she has not gone black...yet. She practices with 2 large black dildos that i gave her, and regularly flirts with other men. She love to constantly tease me with chastity, and we have played with a cock cage before. I truly think she wil go blk and at the ver least sleeps with other men and shares the details with me all the time....only time will tell.

As an update... And true to form she told me she spent all of Friday night fucking a lucky white guy with a huge cock....then went to his beachfront condo for the rest of the weekend...drove me nuts knowing she was probably taking it the whole time...she's gonna tell me all the details when she gets back....

Reactions: AstaSilva
She texted me today that's she has some "stories to tell me".... She been seeing a blk guy, about three dates now, and told that he's "huge, even bigger than the last guy..." of course my imagination is in overdrive but she's making me wait for the full story till tomorrow...at last!

She told me today that when she hooked up with her blk lover that he was "huge", the biggest shes ever seen. she estimated it was 9-10 inches and so thick she could barely put it in her mouth...
she needed 2 hands to stroke him and there was cock to spare....she got him off but is waiting to more on their next encounter....i'm happy to say shes on her way...im encouraging her to take a pic of her holding her lovers cock so that i can share:)

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva and toolman
nychubby said:
Old thread, but one of the best on here. Would love to get an update.
YES id love a update, super hot for sure.

toolman said:
YES id love a update, super hot for sure.
You really dug deep into the archives for that post. Nothing better to do?

bevw said:
You really dug deep into the archives for that post. Nothing better to do?
just caugh up into wifes of hubs that share

Users who are viewing this thread