I've finally become cuckold

JuanitaReeder

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2024
www.amazon.com
Married for three years, my wife and I still have no children, my wife has no complaints about me, still so gentle, virtuous, in my heart to my wife has a kind of deep apology. To be honest, my sexual function is very general, the penis is really some short, feel on the wife any sex life can not meet, but the wife to take into account the face of my men have never said.
Internet for a long time contact SM, found myself very cuckold potential, looking at these cuckold pictures and articles, I have a deep desire to let his wife derailed. Afterwards and my wife when having sex always guide her to think of something else, if my wife is comfortable, always ask her if my penis is too small, inserted into the innermost part of the time, is not a little like scratching an itch.A chance to see my wife browsing these pages, the night when I went to bed, my wife asked me with a red face: "You always look at these things, how can you not have confidence in yourself, ah?
I do not know how to answer, I just do not speak, turn your head to pretend to sleep.
My wife asked in a low voice: "Watching that stuff makes you feel exciting and aroused doesn't it?" My heart is racing., told her: "Mine is really a little small, I'm afraid you can't enjoy the happiness. My wife was very happy to hear this and hugged me, "You have thought of so much for me, I feel very happy.
The next afternoon after work, when I came home, I found my wife chatting on the Internet. Usually my wife rarely chats on Snapchat, what happened today? When my wife saw me looking at her, her face turned red, and I wanted to go over and see what she was chatting about, but I was a little worried, so I gave her some space of her own! I thought to myself and started watching TV in the living room.
During dinner, my wife asked me in a very low voice, "I'm chatting with someone else on the Internet, why don't you ask?"
"What's wrong with chatting, don't I chat a lot too, I believe you". I replied as if nothing had happened.
As if she had made up her mind, my wife said to me, "The man I was chatting with was very horny and I was seduced by him when I saw him online.
My wife bit her lip: "The subject he was chatting about made me wet down there. This feeling of wanting to cheat on my wife made me very excited, and my bottom immediately became hard, and this was not hidden from my wife's eyes, she gently grabbed my hard dick with her hand: "You're not mad, are you?"
I tried to control my breathing as much as I could and kissed her, "The fact that you told me shows that you love me and I feel good with you."
My wife whispered, "It's good that you're not angry, I thought you might like it too, right? Don't worry, I'll tell you no matter what I do. Does that count as me giving in to her desire to cheat? I thought blankly.
We went to bed very early that night, and we were both inexplicably excited when we made love, and my wife screamed very loudly when we were thrusting.
I asked my wife, "What did you talk to the wild man about, you little slut?"
"He said he likes young married women , he's a college student, showed me the video, and his cock is so big! Stick it in me Don't stop!"
I gasped, "Do you like his big dick? Do you want to try it?"
My wife replied excitedly, "It's huge! His girlfriend could probably get off on it every day!"
"How does it compare to mine?" I asked specifically.
My wife didn't seem to care anymore, "You look like a baby's penis compared to his". This one sentence made me almost unbearable. I pushed harder, this kind of verbal stimulation was something I had never felt before.
Sensing my excitement, my wife added, "honey, yours can only be about the size of a pet dog! The other one can really be called an eagle, small penis husband".
I finally gave in to my wife's verbal stimulation, her howling stopped, and we hugged each other to catch our breath.
"Did you just say that my cock looks like a child's, is that true? Do you really think so?"
Wife suddenly turned her head a little, as if frightened, and whispered: "Not ...... I just see you are so excited ......" Obviously, my wife saw the disappointment revealed in my eyes, turned her mouth and said: "But it really is quite small ...... compared to others." My penis was magically hard again.
After the last exciting and alternative sex, my wife and I always kept teasing verbally in our future sex life, and what my wife said became more and more excessive.
During sex, my wife would insult me, "Hurry up, little cock husband, deeper, or I'll go to the eagle!"
I would pant and reply, "Wife, mine is only so small, it can't go any deeper.
My wife, who was about to have an orgasm, didn't care: "You're so useless, don't stop, push harder! Worthless penis man, you are really not much better than a dog, no, a dog is better than you, other people's big dogs are so big!
I always erupt under my wife's extremely excessive insults.
That night, after we made out, my wife couldn't sleep again and went online to continue chatting with this netizen.
I was tossing and turning enough, and in a bit of a daze, my wife pushed me, "Honey, she wants to video me, she wants to see my tits and my butt". Originally already very sleepy, I suddenly mind, woke up and looked at his wife, his wife is still the same kind of shy expression, but also some expectation.
"Do you want to show her? Isn't it so wet?" I used my hand to touch my wife's pussy, the little slut was not wearing panties, and the roots of her thighs were covered with lewd water.
My wife took my hand away, "Do you like it? Shall I show her?"
I had no time to think, my wife had sat down at the computer and opened the video to her breasts.
I quickly stepped aside, in case I appeared in the video, which would have been a disaster.
My wife looked at me appreciatively, "Little penis is very eye-catching ah, huh, a moment to let you see how".
The video flashed a little, appeared a white clean young man, the wife said into the microphone: "honey, nipple hard, so hard ah, just now this useless husband can not satisfy me, I now so want your big cock".
This little slut I do not know and this man chat for how long, actually export is so lewd words, and although I was jealous, my useless little cock got hard.
My wife squinted and saw my reaction, has pulled down the bra, revealing her own proud breasts. Video that end,the guy also pointed the camera at his own cock, wow, it's really a man for a man, this guy's cock is about the thickness of my wife's little arm, with a length of 8 or 9 inches, and mine has become a miniature version of a toy compared to his.
My wife covered the microphone and whispered, "How's it going, useless penis husband? Did you get an inferiority complex looking at my lover's big dick?"
My legs went a little weak, I didn't expect my wife to ask that, I blushed and replied, "It's huge, I really am what you say I am, a baby dick".
My wife turned her head and smiled at the video and started rubbing her nipples and jerking back and forth over there. When I was tired of standing, I leaned over and crawled next to the computer desk, my wife looked me in the eye and said softly, "Are you tired of standing, why don't you kneel down at my feet, that way you can see it clearly too".
I wanted to refuse this insult, but I could not resist such a stimulating feeling, so I slowly kneeled down at my wife's feet. My wife put her feet on my shoulders and opened her pussy for the video.
I also can not help myself began to masturbate, eyes closed to enjoy this alternative stimulation. My wife hooked my neck with her foot, I followed her force and moved a little more to the middle of her leg gear, and clearly saw my wife's pussy had been flooded, and the lewd water had already flowed on the chair.
My wife's voice grew louder and louder: "Honey, I want your big cock! I can't live without you, I don't need this useless dog!"
By this time I was cumming and my wife saw it and put her foot over my mouth and said softly, "So useless, lick my foot, I know you like it".
I held my wife's small feet with both hands, a mouthful of thumb in the mouth, sip hard sip, ears heard my wife said very loudly: "He is really useless, every time not a few minutes will not work, and it's so painful to be with an impotent husband, dear."
Wife masturbation speed gradually accelerated, can feel her legs shaking, wife is also close to orgasm. I desperately sipped my wife's toes, and when I held her heel in my mouth, she let out a scream and splashed her lust on my face. My legs also went numb on my knees and the exciting game came to an end.
My wife quickly turned off the video and kissed me on the cheek, "Honey, did it feel good? I've never been so excited, let's play like this more often in the future, okay?"
Still holding on to my wife's toes and feeling her thumb move in my mouth, I replied vaguely, "Honey, I like it when you like it!"
My wife gently patted my face with her foot, "That's so good, I love it when you serve me like that.
I gently stroked my wife's pussy with my hand that was covered with lustful water.
"Bitchy hubby, I don't want to take a shower, I'm so tired, why don't you help me clean this place?"
How could I refuse such a temptation? I climbed into the middle of my wife's leg stall and licked it gently.
Obviously feeling my wife's trembling, she pushed my head hard, "Bitch husband, lick harder, stick your tongue in, I want your dog tongue!"
I can only lick hard in my wife's leg stall, this stimulation makes me involuntarily hold my wife's buttocks. After three minutes it was obvious that I felt a hot stream coming into my mouth and my wife had another orgasm.
I kissed her deeply a few times and was about to go out when my wife's two legs pinned me under the chair and I heard my wife's soft voice ringing in my ears, "Mmmm, useless husband, you licked me so well, I'm going to take a shower"
I don't know what the boy said to my wife, she looked me in the eye and said, "Well honey, I told you my phone number, it's 383......" .
Since my wife gave the boy's cell phone number, the two of them have been messaging and chatting a lot, usually stalking on the phone and meeting up to plug and play any way they can, and my wife knows my hobbies, so she just keeps sending these messages to me. Such a text message to see me very excited, my wife will be next to my penis with a foot tweaking or stroking my face with her feet: "Waste of husband, you can not satisfy their own wives, so that people are so tired but also to go to find a lover. Do you want him to fuck me?"
I wanted to say no, but my lust was all I could muster, "Do you want it, darling? Enjoy moisturizing this big cock."
My wife smiled charmingly, "I don't want him to get me too quickly, men don't appreciate anything too easy. I really admire my wife more and more, cheating so emotionally, mastering the weakness of men.
Since then, my wife often talk to him on the phone, phone sex I always licked her in my wife's leg gear, my wife used her feet to help me ejaculate, so that both of us get a great satisfaction. Even when we were making out, the boy would put her on the phone and during phone sex, wife accepted everything he asked for. When the call came in, when we were in the heat of the moment, my wife would ask me to stop and have some fun with the boy first. In my wife's words, the big dicked man always takes precedence, and my poor little guy, she can satisfy with her feet. Faced with such a great insult, I always purposely crawled between my wife's legs and licked her to stimulate her and satisfy her by sticking my little thing in both of her feet.
This day at noon, my wife said she had something to discuss with me, I vaguely felt something, my heart was beating hard.
"Dick husband, he's asked me to meet him a couple of times in the last couple of days and I know he wants me to think about it".
(incomplete version)

I am the author of this story, so if you want to read the whole thing, please support me by buying this story at Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CWT2N6JC

Attachments

• 81oTa9UTkBL._SY466_.jpg
    81oTa9UTkBL._SY466_.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 17