• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I've fucked 2 guys so far..

• Thread starterChubbSugarBaby
  • Start date

ChubbSugarBaby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 8, 2012
My bf and I have been together for 5 years and in the past 2 years he brought this whole idea up begging me to fuck other guys. At first I was totally against it because I didn't get it but in the past 6 months I came around lol started by just skyping with cute guys making them cum on cam and I really loved it. So far I have fucked 2 guys with him watching...One who I plan on fucking again next week. Just wanted to post on here cuz I guess I somewhat belong now haha. I am chubby so if that isn't your thing don't waste your time but A lot of guys love my body.

I am in Arizona. If you are a "Bull" in az ages 35 and under please let me know I am always looking for another boy toy cuz I only have one right now! not enough to fill my pussy aha

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-05-09 at 12.25 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2012-05-09 at 12.25 #2.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 996
  • Photo on 2012-05-09 at 12.29 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2012-05-09 at 12.29 #3.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 973
  • Photo on 2012-04-27 at 17.41 #4.jpg
    Photo on 2012-04-27 at 17.41 #4.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 1,093
  • boobsout.jpg
    boobsout.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 1,022
  • IMG_2453.jpg
    IMG_2453.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 1,063
btw my email is chubbysugarbaby@gmail.com yahoo messenger is chubbysugarbaby when I made this account on here I guess I forgot to put the y at the end of chubby lol

Hot!! You are damn hot!!
Welcome to the forum!! Live to hear how thing develop with the BF n your bulls!!
Hank

Those are some great tits. If your ever in the nyc area hit me up. I will tear that ass up.

that body is amazing would love to fuck the day lights out of you

Hi Ms. ChubbSugarBaby,

ChubbSugarBaby said:
My bf and I have been together for 5 years and in the past 2 years he brought this whole idea up begging me to fuck other guys. At first I was totally against it because I didn't get it...

Many women who are married or in LTRs find the concept of making their partners their cuckolds difficult to get their heads around.

ChubbSugarBaby said:
...but in the past 6 months I came around.

Excellent! You succeeded. Good for you...

ChubbSugarBaby said:
I started by just skyping with cute guys making them cum on cam, and I really loved it.

Nice. That was a rather creative way to begin expanding your awareness of your own sexuality...

ChubbSugarBaby said:
So far I have fucked 2 guys with [my man] watching.

Thinking of yourself as fucking men is definitely more positive (IMO) than thinking of yourself as allowing men to fuck you. The former is active; it implies you're a sexual woman who wants and seeks men to satisfy your own needs...

ChubbSugarBaby said:
One I plan to fuck again next week.

Go for it... you're on the right track. Let him know (subtly and sensuously, of course) that you want his cock and you won't take "no" for an answer...

ChubbSugarBaby said:
Just wanted to post here, cuz I guess I somewhat belong now.

You do... you're in the right place. Welcome!

ChubbSugarBaby said:
I am chubby so if that isn't your thing don't waste your time. A lot of guys love my body.

Please, don't worry about it. You're a hot-looking sensuously-attractive woman with voluptuous big tits. It's easy to see why men want you...

ChubbSugarBaby said:
I am in Arizona. If you are a "Bull" [in these parts] age 35 or under, please let me know. I am always looking for another boy toy...

That's the spirit. Looking for younger men to fuck... then much younger men, as you gradually age... is completely proper and appropriate. It's also appropriate, and may be effective in a seductive sense, to let them know you think of them as young sex objects by referring to them (for instance) as "sugar lips," "honey buns," "sweet boy," etc.

ChubbSugarBaby said:
I only have one right now! He's not enough to fill my pussy.

Well, forge onward. There's every reason for you to be confident you will steadily expand your list of sexy young conquests beyond two. As John Paul Jones (Rear-Admiral, 1747-1792) might have put it:

You have not yet begun to fuck!

—Custer

im in cali but not too far from AZ. sometimes makes trip to flaggstaff. if you are close would love to hang out with that gorgeous body of yours

Not too chubby for me! I could suck every inch of your voluptuous body!!! If I was in AZ & about 20 years younger I would be looking you up!

That's just the right size.. not too skinny nor too fleshy.. just great!

wifeownsme said:
Not too chubby for me! I could suck every inch of your voluptuous body!!! If I was in AZ & about 20 years younger I would be looking you up!

Even if your dick won't work any more, you can act like a lesbian and warm her body up for the train of bulls at the party. Standing room only in the room for a horny lass like her.

A bit of chubby-ness works like a spongy, springy surface for guys who like to rock/roll until the sow their "offering".

Chubby is much better than Boney.

DISTANCE OR AGE IS NO EXCUSE - when a sexy lady asks for men to help with her sexual cravings, every man should drop what he is doing and rush to her side, even if he has to beg, steal or borrow the money needed for transport. She has an emergency, so become her hero NOW.

A hot women is not a "no-men", but a "cum-on", show you are red-bloodied and all the wimps are locked up the dungeon where spanking their monkey won't do any long-term harm.

Italian bull in San Diego. 27, ripped, 9 inch cock with pics to prove. If you are ever out here I'd love to show you what a real cock feels like.

r.lance27 said:
Italian bull in San Diego. 27, ripped, 9 inch cock with pics to prove. If you are ever out here I'd love to show you what a real cock feels like.

We need one day a month when men can have a cock parade - and a girl can run out onto the street, grab a guy by the cock and lead him back to her place before another girl can claim him. It is a better way of lonely, shy men getting their virginity status sorted out quickly.

There is a town in Europe where one day is set aside each year, and any women can have sex with any man without legally damaging her marriage. It apparently helps couples to become pregnant if the man is infertile. On that one day, it is not adultery.

> That's just the right size.. not too skinny nor too fleshy.. just great!
Amen. You look perfect!

lol thanks for all the responses and support guys. Right now my boy toy is being annoying claiming hes too busy to fuck my pussy tonight so I'm a little pissed lol :( This is why I need more than one!! lol

Be subtle; not blatantly obvious but seductive, in your pursuit of additional lovers.

ChubbSugarBaby said:
Thanks for all the responses and support guys.

You're welcome, Ms. ChubbSugarBaby...

ChubbSugarBaby said:
My boy toy is annoying me; he's claiming he's too busy to fuck me tonight. So, I'm a little pissed. :(

As you should be. Obviously, it's time to expand your horizons by taking on an additional lover. In any case, as a married woman you should enjoy the pleasures of fucking more than one "other" man (that is, other than your husband, of course)...

ChubbSugarBaby said:
This is why I need more than one!

Indeed you do. If you pursue establishing relationships with additional men by flirting with them in ways that are somewhat subtle (not blatant) but also seductive, I'm sure you'll succeed before too much longer.

WOW, i love chubby lady's & you are sexy :D xxxx

Post more pics

Saraha said:
We need one day a month when men can have a cock parade - and a girl can run out onto the street, grab a guy by the cock and lead him back to her place before another girl can claim him. It is a better way of lonely, shy men getting their virginity status sorted out quickly.

There is a town in Europe where one day is set aside each year, and any women can have sex with any man without legally damaging her marriage. It apparently helps couples to become pregnant if the man is infertile. On that one day, it is not adultery.

Amen. Perfectly put.

I have to say that you are one lady I would definitely fuck if given the chance. You have the tits I love to look at, touch, suck, and just enjoy every conceivable way. You should share those lovely big titties with as many men as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread