• Thread starterfionasissyslut
  • Start date

fionasissyslut

Jizz*elle
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2009
UK
Hi all
As you may be aware from my other posts,i am a white sissy faggot who adores our esteemed superior Black Masters
My wife is the property of a black man who has moved in to our house whilst i serve as his uniformed maid with my small dick locked up by him permanently

Things are going pretty well and i have accepted that i am no longer able to have sex with my wife and that my esteemed Master is the boss in my house
I am subject to a strict dress code enforced by my esteemed Master with meticulous attention to detail which is both humiliating and emasculating for me especially in front of my wife
Any deviation from his dress and make up code such as crooked stocking seams or incorrect colour panties is punishable by a sound and hard strapping in front of my wife with panties lowered

I treat my esteemed Master with the utmost respect and show him on all occasions that i
appreciate that i am nothing more than a white faggot to him there to serve him by cleaning ,cooking ,washing and general household duties~~i curtsy to him to show him this respect and address him at all times as "ESTEEMED MASTER SIR" which amuses him

My 22 yr old daughter recently returned from travelling and has decided to live at home for the time being and i also do her washing and cleaning and esteemed MASTER has been fucking her as well. Sometimes when i am summoned to my former bedroom they are there three in the bed awaiting me to serve them drinks and of course my daughter thinks that it is wonderful that i now serve as his maid
115607220 - Copy.jpg jizz4453.jpg
I am ordered to address my wife and daughter as "MADAM" and of course do all their washing and ironing

790516959.jpg 339718187.jpg 688937815.jpg

Last edited:
Hi
I tried to explain that but it kept deleting ;0(
Basically Master does not think i'm concentrating on my housework so he banned all online activity for three months

fionasissyslut said:
My wife is the property of a black man, who has moved into our house whilst i serve as his uniformed maid with my small dick locked up by him permanently. Things are going pretty well; i have accepted that i am no longer able to have sex with my wife and my esteemed Master is the boss in my house. I am subject to a strict dress code, enforced by my esteemed Master with meticulous attention to detail, which is both humiliating and emasculating for me, especially in front of my wife.

Very good, Fionasissyslut...

fionasissyslut said:
Any deviation from his dress and make-up code, such as crooked stocking seams or incorrect color panties, is punishable by a sound and hard strapping in front of my wife with my panties lowered.

Hm... I tend to view it as preferable for corporal punishment of submissive cuckolds, including submissive sissy cuckolds, to be administered by the woman of the house (your wife in your case), because that tends to reinforce her self-image as wearing the pants while her submissive takes his pants down — or, in the case of submissive sissy cuckolds, your wife's image of herself as wearing the pants while her sissy (you) takes his panties down. But, whatever works for the 3 of you...

fionasissyslut said:
I treat my esteemed Master with the utmost respect and show him on all occasions that I appreciate that i am nothing more than a white faggot to him, there to serve him by cleaning ,cooking ,washing and general household duties. I curtsy to him to show him this respect, and address him at all times as "ESTEEMED MASTER SIR," which amuses him.

All totally appropriate. I would suggest only that you view your cooking, cleaning, washing, and other housework as primarily serving your wife, so she is relieved of that drudgery and has sufficient time and energy for extensive sexual pleasures with her black lover...

fionasissyslut said:
My 22 yr-old daughter recently returned from traveling, and has decided to live at home for the time being. I also do her washing and cleaning...

Totally appropriate, since your wife's and your daughter is also a woman of the house...

fionasissyslut said:
...and, my esteemed MASTER has been fucking her as well.

That's also proper, of course, if that is what your daughter wishes...

fionasissyslut said:
Sometimes, when i am summoned to my former bedroom, they are there all three in the bed, awaiting me to serve them drinks. My daughter thinks it is wonderful i now serve as his [and my wife's and her] maid.

It's good to hear your daughter properly appreciates your efforts as your wife's, her lover's, and now her cuckold sissy maid...

fionasissyslut said:
I am ordered to address my wife and daughter as "MADAM" and, of course, do all their washing and ironing.

As is proper, needless to say.

Thank you for filling us in, Fionasissyslut, on your life of domestic servitude as your wife's and her black lover's, and now your daughter's as well, cuckold sissy-maid. Your description of your home life is much more complete than any of your previous posts I recall reading (although I may have missed some). Also, thank you for posting your excellent photos.

No doubt your daughter will be inspired to seek a similarly-submissive man to become her husband, so she can also transform him to her feminized cuckold sissy-maid in the style of her mother.

I encourage you to keep up your good work!

Last edited:
Thank you

Thank you for taking the time to comment and advise on my situation Custer

We have moved on and my daughter is now engaged to be married to a white boy, but of course she will still be getting her black cock along with my wife
Her fiance is perfect for her--i was introduced to him recently and he is a total faggot who is besotted with her and will do as she orders

AS for myself i am now used to being locked in chastity and serving my wife and my esteemed BLACK MASTER in any way i can be of use

He recently summoned me to the lounge where i curtsied and stood to attention before him and my wife
"you wanted me Esteemed MASTER SIR?"
"Yes Jizelle-i'm thinking of taking a months holiday"
"Very well esteemed MASTER SIR"
"You will not be required on our holiday~~so what to do with you for a month?~~your wife has come up with a suitable solution for everyone and she will tell you all about it~~I am going out i will check on your progress later
"Yes Esteemed MASTER SIR"

"Well darling my suggestion is that we leave you with a gay sissy sitter for the month but first you will have a week getting to know him"
"But......!!!"
"No buts.. he is coming over soon~i want you to do your hair "UP" and wear that satin black body with stockings and heels~~full make up to make a good impression

Last edited:
[
fionasissyslut said:
Thank you for taking the time to comment and advise on my situation, Custer.

You're welcome, Ms. Jizzelle. Incidentally, as your boss-wife's and her black lover's maid, do you no longer consider yourself Ms. Fionasissyslut? Have they assigned you Ms. Jizzelle as a new name that they find more pleasing...?

[
fionasissyslut said:
We have moved on. My daughter is now engaged to be married to a white boy, but of course she will still be getting her black cock along with my wife.

Very good! Please pass along my congratulations to your gorgeous daughter. I have no doubt that, seeing first-hand the satisfying nature of her mother's marriage, she has selected a suitable fiancé to be her cuckold-in-waiting...

fionasissyslut said:
Her fiance is perfect for her. I was introduced to him recently. He is a total faggot who is besotted with her, and will do as she orders.

By "faggot," do you mean he is a male homosexual? If so, he may turn out to be less than an optimal cuckold for your daughter.

If, however, you mean he is a suitable candidate to be completely dominated, including feminized and sissified by your daughter, it would appear she has made a wise choice.

fionasissyslut said:
As for myself, I am now used to being locked in chastity and serving my wife and her lover, my esteemed BLACK MASTER, in any ways I can.

Excellent. It sounds like you've adapted well, Ms. Jizelle, to your natural role in your boss-wife's marriage...

fionasissyslut said:
My Master recently summoned me to the lounge, where I curtsied and stood at attention before him and my boss-wife.

"You wanted me, esteemed MASTER SIR?"
"Yes, Jizelle. I'm thinking of taking a month's holiday."
"Very well, esteemed MASTER SIR."
"You will not be required on our holiday — so, what to do with you for a month...? Your boss-wife has suggested a solution suitable for all of us. She will tell you all about it. I am going out now; I will check on your progress later."
"Yes, esteemed MASTER SIR."

"Well, darling, my suggestion is that we leave you with a gay sissy sitter for the month. But, first you will have a week getting to know him."
"But......!!!"
"No buts. He is coming over soon. I want you to do your hair "UP" and wear that satin black body with stockings and heels, with full make up to make a good impression.

Your wife's solution is a good one. A gay sissy-sitter will be an excellent way to ensure you continue to properly-appreciate your situation as your boss-wife's feminized sissy, that you continue to stay properly attired, do not escape from your chastity device, and that you continue to attend to all your housework while your boss-wife and her lover are away on their extended holiday. I recommend accepting your new situation without questioning your boss-wife or arguing with her, either of which would be inappropriate for a submissive sissy in your position.

On the plus side, Ms. Jizzelle, perhaps your gay sissy-sitter will expand your horizons by enabling you to more-fully appreciate your anal sissy-pussy.

Once again thank you so much for your input and advice

Several names were mooted by my esteemed Master Sir who considered "Fiona" to be too nice sounding among those were sissycunt ,cocksuckercunt,fairyslut, but Jizzelle was selected as a suitably humiliating but slutty name

My Daughter's fiance is a straight but suitable for her and i do not think he knows what hit him
From a very early age she has been willful and demanding and by the time she reached her teens she could wrap any man round her little finger

I had to first get through the weeks trial period with my gay sissy minder
He came to the house and i stood to attention in the lounge with my wife sat on the armchair--opposite her was an older man with grey hair--i guess in his sixties
"Alan i want you to meet my husband Jizzelle"
I curtsied to him in the prescribed manner grasping the hem of my skirt between fingers and thumbs and lifting to reveal my black panties and stocking tops and giving a deep respectful curtsy whilst maintaining eye contact
"Very nice Jizzelle we are going to have sooo much fun together--your wife tells me you are still an anal virgin?"
"Yes SIR"
"He's very good at sucking cock though Alan--aren't you Jizzelle"
"Yes Madam"
"Well he will not be a virgin when i return him to you in a month--he will have a well used ass and he will enjoy most of it heh heh--perhaps you would like to see me deflower your husband?"
"oooh that would be soo good--no wait our daughter will be home soon--can you be getting to know Jizzele and i will phone her to hurry home?"
"That sounds an excellent idea"

He circled me and ran his hands up my stockings and over my panties
"mmmm lovely ass i am going to enjoy you soo much"
"Yes SIR"
He fondled my tits
"has your wife put you on hormones?"
Yes SIR"
"Come kneel between my legs and suck my cock hard"
"Yes SIR"
115607220 - Copy - Copy.jpgI kissed and licked his balls as i looked in to his eyes --he smiled down at me as he gripped my hair tight and ****** his cock in to my mouth and down my throat-i spluttered finding it difficult to breath as he pumped his cock down my throat

"Awww have we missed anything?" i heard my wife's voice behind me

"Stand up" he ordered
I stood and saw my daughter standing with my wife
He looked in to my eyes
"i like my faggots to be real obedient fairies~~you are a mincing fairy aren't you Jizzelle?"
"Yes SIR"
"Good because your Master tells me that your daughter is now in charge of your discipline"
"I er but......"
"No buts daddy~do as you are told or i will punish you severely~~UNDERSTAND?!!"
"Yes Madam"
"well now that we know where we stand i think you should show your daughter how much of a mincing sissy poof that you are"
"Excuse me SIR"
"Mince round the room"
"Yes SIR"
"That's it fairy boy ~~wiggle your ass heh heh"

Last edited: