shiloo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 5, 2020
www.patreon.com
Hey everyone. I'm currently making a cuckold bully game called "Jamal Banged My Mom!". I write, code and make the art myself. You play the role of Jeb being bullied by Jamal who eventually fucks your mom and the girl of your dreams at high school. The game is in development. Latest version can be found here

Some sneak peak art from the Jenny toilet scene and domination locker room scene version 0.65A. Will add more if you are interested ;)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Reactions: geo, BBCOnlyBustyBrunetteBabe, cuckedone and 1 other person
First scene screenshots with Amanda (mother) and Jamal. Latest version with more cgi can be found here

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Dear Husband (Adult interracial comic)
Linda from Sweden get's a job in South-Africa and finds pleasures living there away from her cheating husband. Enjoy this preview! Full version available for my followers on Patreon.com/Shiloo

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Reactions: geo and Nerowanker
"The Fertility Clinic" (interracial comic breeding cumplay)
Young nurse Emmy Bedford from Ireland is unemployed and having huge financial problems with her husband. One day she finally lands a job interview at the local fertility clinic. But everything is not as she expected!Full version can be found for subscribing patreon members at www.patreon.com/Shiloo.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Reactions: Nerowanker
Jamal Banged My Mom! BDSM snapshot
Some screenshots from the first domination/BDSM scene where Jamal dominates your mom! Get the latest version on Patreon.com/Shiloo

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png Preveiwnavn.jpg

Reactions: geo, CamillaDarling and Nerowanker
Hot sir!