Jealous hubby

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date

Geglu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2007

When we married, and before that too. I was in my mind really jealous when thinking if Aila was even speaking to some other man, boy, even Her schoolfriend etc.
Less than 4 years I took HEr naked when my cousin visited us. We drink little alcohol. and I never know what made me undress Her even cousin was sitting against us. But Aila also did not say anything that I would not do that, She only said that Jorma may see me naked think it. I said that it is not big problemm and I felt how my cock started to grow too. What the hell was going on? I thought. And You know what it was the evening .... and our life later............... and why and how it was possible.

Five years later She told that would like to get my friends cocks, all of them. And after some adventures of Her it begin to feel such so turning on to me that I even sometimes begin to ask : When are You goin to make fucking with somebody else again. , That is something which is quite difficult to understand to myself , how everything chanced during some years.

Wife told : " I did not wear miniskirt when I went driving school lesson. But I had another clothings, which were not very Warm, I could say. I also had pants ( Sloggy" so said. But I did not had bra covering my boobs. I think he could not see through that material. I think so. But I was feeling very HOT Wife way, You know."

What kind of mood is Your wife when SHE return home from fucking trip.? Is SHE "Happy, Glad, Satisfied etc," ?

I think It was the second "LoveBoat" cruising where it had been for Aila really much lovemaking by one man. She told after returning that they had only some 20 minutes clothes on, they quickly went to eat something. And even on the table they wanted to return to cabin again once more to make love.
AND, what was strange to me , but exciting that Aila had taken this Young man with Her when they came to harbor. This man had told to be married too, but he would have time to spend before travelling back to his home ( 300km) 5 hours. So : That is why they came together and after some speeking we started to undress My Wife again, and we could begin to do HER TOGETHER. THOSE 5 HOURS,AND CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW BIG TURNING ON IT WAS TO ME.
AILA PROMISED, WHEN THIS MAN ASKED , THAT HE WOULD HAVE POSSIBILITY TO FUCK AILA maybe many more times in the future, when this man can arrive to Helsinki, from his hometown. That was so hot that I wanted My Wonderfull Wife after that also the whole night, more and more to fuck. She promised to be My Own SLUTWIFE:!