Jealous To Hot

possible to turn from jealous guy to cuckold?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

backtogether

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2018
Found this forum after google search

A while ago I split up with, separated with my long-term girlfriend. Upsetting for us both we were talking future marriage etc. One of the main reasons being I really struggled with jealousy- she by far most attractive girl been with and I freaked out when guys hit in her etc. Trust issue I guess. Maybe confidence issues ?

Anyway after 6 months apart we got back together again. Realised how much we loved each other etc. Trouble was by then she was seeing another guy !! Had been for 2 months. She works in charity sector and had met a guy through work.

It all got crazy and strange and ended up me realising she wanted both of us in her life. I toyed with splitting up again but after 6 months did not want that so yes ended up being in a cuckold style relationship for some time

Be fair to say has had long-term lifestyle changing effect on us both !! Just amazed at what becomes accepted and how went from loving girl friend to hot and sex crazy girlfriend and from jealous boyfriend to if i'm honest real turned on at sharing her. Intoxicating at some levels.

Her pic below

image.jpg

Reactions: Susan's Slave, whitewife696969, Davey cuck and 1 other person
Very sexy and even sexier as you watch, wait or join in. There are so many variations. I prefer watching or even not being there, but my wife likes me joining in at about the half way mark. What is your mode of operation?

My feelings ? very angry and jealous at 1st
She is an honest girl and told me she was seeing someone else when we separated
For few weeks before we got back together she would send me pics, one example below, of what she was wearing to see the guy for a date
Over weeks I went from crazy jealous to fantasy about her and guy together
When we got back together she took a break from the guy for a few weeks, later I watched them together and joined in later
Feelings now are mixed, was horny but left big change in our lives.

image.jpg

Reactions: whitewife696969 and Custer Laststand
And yes below one of pics took when watched them

image (3).jpg

Reactions: shocked and whitewife696969
backtogether said:
My feelings ? very angry and jealous at 1st
She is an honest girl and told me she was seeing someone else when we separated
For few weeks before we got back together she would send me pics, one example below, of what she was wearing to see the guy for a date
Over weeks I went from crazy jealous to fantasy about her and guy together
When we got back together she took a break from the guy for a few weeks, later I watched them together and joined in later
Feelings now are mixed, was horny but left big change in our lives.

image.jpg

Nice

Damm she has a hot body

Reactions: shocked
backtogether said:
My feelings? Very angry and jealous, at first. But, she is an honest girl and told me she was seeing someone else when we separated.
It was natural for you to have been "angry and jealous" when you first learned your woman, as you viewed her, was seeing another man. But, she has succulent big tits, curvaceous hips, a gorgeous face, beautiful long hair and, overall, a strongly-sexual appearance. Clearly, she deserves all the lovers (in addition to you) she can handle.
backtogether said:
For a few weeks before we got back together, she would send me pics... one example is below... of what she was wearing to see the [other] guy for a date.
That was very generous of her. Obviously she was trying to entice you in an effort to win you back (while not abandoning her new lover).
backtogether said:
Over [a period of] weeks, I went from crazy-jealous to fantasizing about her and [her new] guy together.
And, obviously you wanted her back. Your behavior, as you've described it, was characteristic of a cuckold married man whose wife is out on a date with a lover. Typically, a cuckold masturbates while trying to imagine what his wife and her lover might be doing.
backtogether said:
When we got back together, she took a break from [her other] guy for a few weeks.
That was very considerate of your woman.
backtogether said:
Later, I watched them together, then later still, joined in.
It was also very considerate of your woman and her lover to include you in this way. Clearly she wants both of you.
backtogether said:
My feelings are now mixed. I'm horny, but [this is a] big change in our lives.
There's no reason to have mixed feelings. "Your" woman is not, in fact, one of your possessions like (say) your refrigerator or your TV. Rather, she is her own person. Since she requires more than one man to satisfy her, you should be honored that she has included you. And, it's really hot that she has taken a black man with (it appears) a large cock as a lover.

Thus, you should abandon your feelings of jealousy and anger and allow your feelings of being turned on by your woman having taken an additional lover to become dominant. You might also begin thinking along the lines of asking for her hand in marriage (if you're in a position to do that), with the understanding that the two of you would have a "hotwife / cuckold husband" form of marriage. That is, a marriage in which you would formally agree it is your wife's prerogative and privilege to date, seduce and fuck whomever she wishes, while you would promise to remain faithful to her (and would actually keep your promise).

Regarding your poll: it is, of course, possible to be both.... i.e., a jealous cuckold. The definition is: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife.

Thanks for posting several photos of your woman, which clearly convey her impressively-hot sexuality.

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c
Backtogether:
backtogether said:
..... A while ago I split up with, then separated from, my long-term girlfriend. This was upsetting for us both, since we were talking future marriage, etc .....
Regarding your posts and photos — see:

Ley, David J., 2009, Insatiable Wives: Women who stray and the men who love them (Roman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc., 291 pp. [hardcover])

The Science of Cuckoldry,
by sex therapist and relationships counselor Susan Gower:
The Science of Cuckoldry

The cuckold husband / hotwife phenomena,
by Dr. Cherry Lee, Ph.D.:
The Cuckold Phenomena

—Custer

Thankyou for comments. Couple more pics below
Will take a look at articles, must admit still accepting how dynamic has changed in relationship. Considered myself pretty A type and confident. Her passion for having us both in her life revealed a side to me did not expect or even accept at the time.
How feel now is that time in our lives had big effect on us now and going forward.

image.jpg untitled.png

Reactions: Pumpnspray, shocked and Susan's Slave
"Thank you for your comments."

Hey, you're welcome....

"A couple more pics are below."

Thanks. There's no doubt your woman is physically attractive, to put it as mildly as possible, and the black man she has taken as a lover has an impressively large cock. Nice....

"Will take a look at the articles..."

Good...

"I must admit I am still accepting how the dynamic has changed in our relationship. I have considered myself pretty type A and confident."

If you have been accustomed to telling women what to do and to women obeying you, that may be among the reasons your gorgeous woman sought out and seduced a new lover. Maybe her lover treats her with more respect.

More than one member of this forum is a boss or executive-level man whose wife cuckolds him and is essentially in charge of their relationship at home. They find this desirable because... after having to be responsible for everything and tell others what to do all day every day... they don't want to have to be in charge of everything at home, as well. One, a corporate CEO, said (when I asked him about this) that he welcomed his wife seeing other men, because it enabled him to work long hours including late at night.

"Her passion for having us both in her life revealed a side to me did not expect, nor even accept, at the time."

If a woman you expected to be subservient, by obeying you and fulfilling your expectations (of sexual fidelity, in this case), stops doing so by taking another man as a lover, that can be hard to accept. It becomes easier to accept if you recognize your woman is not one of your possessions, like your TV, but rather is an independent person in her own right.

"How I feel now is, this time in our lives has had a big affect on us, now and going forward."

It can be a positive affect on your lives, if you recognize something that is not broadly understood: that women, generally speaking, have much greater sexual capacity than men. This is expressed by David Ley (author of 'Insatiable Wives,' cited above) with what may be the most memorable line in his book: 'Comparing the orgasmic capacity of a typical woman with that of an average man is like comparing the drag-racing capacity of a new Ferrari with that of a beat-up used Chevy.'

Your woman has been
telling you, indirectly with her actions, that she needs more than one man to satisfy her.

Last edited:
Have looked at articles. Would have been good to read before. Interesting views on some of what felt and confused me at time.
She had met the guy online and he had some experience with couples although when met her she was single, me in background.
When I came back into the picture he adjusted the relationship, not just her new boyfriend but including all 3 of us. He was pretty dominant with us both and took the lead. She really hot on idea of us both in her life and 3 of us together, not hiding or cheating.
He was totally cool with me being back. He was really into idea that I was perfect life partner for her, although had jealousy issues. To him he was teaching me a lesson about not being jealous and accepting she needed some hot sex from a stud style guy as well as someone like me.
I found it all very hot as things developed and lots of lines got blurred as we all tried out different stuff.
He just figured I should get massive ego boost from being with her and a girl as sexy as her was bound to be getting lots of cock from different guys.

backtogether said:
I have looked at the articles. It would have been good to read them before. Those are interesting views on some of what I felt, which confused me.
Good.
backtogether said:
He (my woman's black lover) just figured I should get a massive ego boost from being with her, and a girl as sexy as her is bound to get lots of cock from different guys.
He has a good point.

My impression is, your state of uncertainty and confusion over how to deal with this scene is largely resolved. Is that a reasonable conclusion?

The hotter the wife the harder it is to keep other cocks from her. She will always get male attention just part of having a hot wife.

Count your blessings! She wants you in her life. Stop your jealous thinking and enjoy your life together. Ask her to invite him over to spend the night in your bed with her in the middle,

9''Latino said:
Damm she has a hot body

My observation appears to be the same ;)