Jealousy

• Thread starterdjr4431
  • Start date

djr4431

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 19, 2017
Just curious, as i am new to cuckoldry... I want my woman to be with a bigger cock. we have bigger dildos and everything and i love using them on her. but i am nervous that seeing her with a bigger cock with bring about jealousy. anyone have any advice? her and i have talked about it, it would be a threesome situation, thats what we both want

• Love
Reactions: toolman
djr4431 said:
Just curious, as i am new to cuckoldry... I want my woman to be with a bigger cock. we have bigger dildos and everything and i love using them on her. but i am nervous that seeing her with a bigger cock with bring about jealousy. anyone have any advice? her and i have talked about it, it would be a threesome situation, thats what we both want
Why not start with a smaller cock? My wife's first strange cock was about 5" I am 7. He fucked her like a champ. He ran his cock up her slit and then over the right labia again up her slit and over the left labia. He continued this for about 5 minutes, It drove her crazy. She wanted his cock inside her asap. He fucked her and put her into multiple orgasm. He cane the biggest load inside her. I watched his cock twitch 13 times inside her. Was I jealous... hell ya. Was I glad he satisfied her... hell ya. Next guy she fucked had a 9" cock. She came when he slid it into her and bottomed out. He came quickly and there was not much spunk. I was more jealous of the first guy.

Reactions: Onceacuck and djr4431
djr4431 said:
Just curious, as i am new to cuckoldry... I want my woman to be with a bigger cock. we have bigger dildos and everything and i love using them on her. but i am nervous that seeing her with a bigger cock with bring about jealousy. anyone have any advice? her and i have talked about it, it would be a threesome situation, thats what we want

for me there was jealousy but the eroticism far outwayed the jealousy. And the jealousy is a part of the experience so embrace it. If the thought of her satisfying 2 men in a 3sum, or seeing her take another cock arouses you then the actual act of her doing it will blow your mind. One word of advise. Separate sex and love. They are 2 different things. talk to your wife and make sure you both understand that she makes love to you but has sex with the other man.
Hope it works for you as it did for us. Sharing can be the ultimate sexual experience and bring you and your wife even closer together.
good luck.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
djr4431 said:
4431- Jealousy and a bigger cock are a very BIG part of it Sir. If it is not so bad that you cant handle it, it should all become erotic for both of you.. If it is too hard on you , then give it up, as it is not for you. Watching wife take a bigger cock SHOULD be the best thrill for her and you. The creampie is the cherry on top of her pussy pie.. Best Wishes okdeacon