• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jeanette Naughtyj

• Thread starterlandj2
  • Start date

landj2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2011
My wife posted an add looking for a personal trainer yesterday. The ad said:

Looking for someone in my home 1 morning a week. Early mornings start slow helping me stretch out. My husband used to help but doesn't have time with his job anymore

She attached these pics to the ad 00R0R_57IQm5mgIaG_1200x900.jpg 00W0W_c5e6KziemXp_1200x900.jpg 00202_fYQLmeQkTgj_1200x900.jpg

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay, Nazareth and Naughty J
Here is the outfit she told me she will wear for himIMG_1301.jpg IMG_1305.jpg IMG_1308.jpg

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay, Nazareth and Naughty J
love to see how that works out!

Reactions: Naughty J
besides a little workout she is really looking for a fat satisfying cock to fuck her regularly since i dont satisfy her

yes! Your puny little cock doesnt stay hard & i can barely feel it. I need a real cock that i can cum on over and over & doesn't go limp, like your useless worm

messy.jpg
wally3.1.jpg
ooops.bj.7.26.png

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay and landj2
Damn ! Those are some HOT cock sucking lips ! Looks like you know how to use them too .

Users who are viewing this thread