Jennifer is off to help neighbor

• Thread starterWestStPaulCuck
  • Start date

WestStPaulCuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 25, 2021
My wife, Jennifer, just left to help our black widower and his Hispanic friend with a tree they are cutting up. She is wearing this tennis skirt.

871AFAE5-DB0F-4D4E-B85B-8BBF9A6A9E55.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: leahshub, robandkate, aussiehorse and 20 others
WestStPaulCuck said:
My wife, Jennifer, just left to help our black widower and his Hispanic friend with a tree they are cutting up. She is wearing this tennis skirt.

Super hot. Is this fantasy or really true?

• Love
Reactions: Eagerbeaver and Bubbacum
She is down there. It is real.

Reactions: Racefan, Bangasauras and PhilippinesFun
I don’t know. She has never done a neighbor. It has always been guys from bars or websites.

Reactions: aussiehorse, BWCOrson, Bangasauras and 1 other person
WestStPaulCuck said:
It's very kind of your wife to help your neighbor and his friend in that way.

But, I'll guess your hot-looking wife does not have in mind helpfully playing tennis with them.

Reactions: Bangasauras and WestStPaulCuck
WestStPaulCuck said:
I don’t know. She has never done a neighbor. It has always been guys from bars or websites.
Well.... there's always a first time. It's almost certainly easier for your sexy wife to go next door than to go to a bar, or do a web site search.

Reactions: Bangasauras
WestStPaulCuck said:

Just an update. She went inside with both of them. Too sunny here to creep up to a window. Will have to wait.

• Love
Reactions: aussiehorse, Eagerbeaver, Bangasauras and 5 others
looking forward to hearing what happens

Reactions: Bangasauras
WestStPaulCuck said:
Just an update. She went inside with both of them. Too sunny here to creep up to a window. Will have to wait.
Sounds like your sexy wife made an early decision to expand her helpfulness. I hope your neighbors demonstrate proper appreciation of her willingness to help them out.

Reactions: Bangasauras and PhilippinesFun
is she still "helping"

Reactions: Bangasauras and Urslave
She has not made it back yet.

• Love
Reactions: aussiehorse, Bangasauras, baddy145 and 3 others
Can you take a pic of her used pussy for us?

Reactions: Bangasauras and lvillemwf
WestStPaulCuck said:
She has not made it back yet.
Well.... what happened, WestStPaulCuck?

Did your sexy wife, wearing her short tennis skirt (and no panties), continue helping out your neighbors overnight....?

Reactions: Bangasauras and Studjim
Jennifer got back home about 9P. She had sticky hair and no bra. She was also walking gingerly. She told me they smoke a little pot and then both had her twice. She is still sore this morning.

• Love
Reactions: leahshub, robandkate, slutluv and 10 others
WestStPaulCuck said:
Jennifer got back home about 9P. She had sticky hair and no bra. She was also walking gingerly. She told me they smoke a little pot and then both had her twice. She is still sore this morning.
Such a lucky hubby!!

Reactions: robbiewillskucku, Bubbacum and Bangasauras
WestStPaulCuck said:
Jennifer got back home about 9P. She had sticky hair and no bra. She was also walking gingerly. She told me they smoked a little pot and then both had her twice. She is still sore this morning.
Very good. Your neighbors must both have greatly appreciated your sexy wife Ms. Jennifer coming over to help them out. And, it sounds like both of them have adequately-large cocks.

Maybe she'll have to go back soon to tell them she unfortunately left her bra at their place, and needs to reclaim it. Perhaps they'll help her put it back on (after some preliminaries). And, it sounds like Ms. Jennifer will now be more-adequately satisfied, what with having 3 men in two houses right next door.

Sounds like an ideal situation for your sexy hotwife.

Reactions: cynful, clonesp and Bangasauras
WestStPaulCuck said:
How's it going, WestStPaulCuck? Has your sexy wife Ms. Jennifer returned to your neighbor's house, with its (apparently unattached) black and hispanic residents, to reclaim her bra that she inadvertently left there...? Or, is she still attempting to recover from "helping them out" so she can walk straight...?

Fantastic! I wish we had someone so close and convenient. Let us know how things progress.

Reactions: Rayagr
Did she give you any more details to share?

Reactions: robbiewillskucku