• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

jenny

• Thread starterjamiehalen
  • Start date

jamiehalen

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2007
Jenny wanting more.

Attachments

• Jenny3.jpg
    Jenny3.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 815
  • jenny4.jpg
    jenny4.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 818
  • jenny7.jpg
    jenny7.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 762
jamiehalen said:
Jenny wanting more.

Damn, I Love your Big Nipples!! Very Sexy Body !!! Pussy Needs Good Eating!!:jackoff:

Man! that is one hot and sexy body you have! Have you gone black? is hubby a cuckold?

Holy sh** very sexy woman!! Show us that fine booty of yours!!

Last edited by a moderator:
clamp

those puffy nipples and make them really sore...she will keep them in her bra then..what a hot slut!! my place is between her legs cleaning up

great

VERY very nice

Looks delicious

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful!

Thanks for the posts

To answer some questions you have asked. Yes, I want more. Yes my hubby is now a cuckhold. Everysince we started this about a month and a half ago he lets me chat with my future bull lovers and he only gets to eat my pussy and jack off on me after I finish chatting with them. If he is a good boy and makes me cum more than once I will jack him off. He is not allowed to fuck my pussy and I wont suck his dick, those two places are reserved for my first black lover. I want my pussy really tight for his bbc. I told him he can watch me take my first bull and after we are finished I will let him clean up and jack off on me. I will be on tonight around 9pm cst to chat with more of my future lovers if anyone is interested. Oh my email is jenny.halen@yahoo.com if anyone wants to see more of me or pic swap...So kisses until tonight.

Here is a few more of me wishing it was the real thing

If only it was only the real thing. Laying back on the bed, wishing it was a real bbc going deep inside me..

Attachments

• wishing3.JPG
    wishing3.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 142
  • wishing2.JPG
    wishing2.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 116
  • wishing1.JPG
    wishing1.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 175

Users who are viewing this thread