Jenny

• Thread starterBFred
  • Start date
very sexy wife, nice & stacked. I'd love to see her on her knees suckin' dick with no hands and getting titty fucked.

wow, very nice

BFred said:
Thanks for all the feedback, but like I said, it's been more talk than anything else.

Whats she talking about? Is it her fantasy or yours? Details!!! :)

She is fucking HOT.........

count me in too - love to hear if you move byond talk - or rather, make that when

Wow....

It might only be talk, but i would love to be talk to Jenny, what are the chances? Mail me and i love to talk to you both... Perfectgent77@hotmail.com

Truly a beautiful woman...

She is definitely a cut about some of the women I've seen posted here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Now THAT is a sexy woman!

omfg

Omfg I'd bang the shit out of her. Let me know if you come through Chicago, IL.

spinner0315 said:
have you really talked about it with her or is it just you so far.....

Well. Yes, we have actually talked about it, she seems interested, but this has been just sex talk,so far, it does seem to get her hot,when I talk about seeing her being pounded by a big black cock, will it ever happen?

I'm not sure,but it's been fun to discuss, and she's enjoying the feedback we've been getting here.

Attachments

• mail.google.com.jpg
    mail.google.com.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 2,632
Good luck with whatever you chose! Keep us updated and lets hope jen goes black only :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What a babe! Post your whole photo album of her for us!!!!!!!! :)

tee said:
What a babe! Post your whole photo album of her for us!!!!!!!! :)

Yes please! She looks fantastic on each one! Lucky dude.

If she does you are going to make some bbc very happen.

Dam! what a sexy woman she is built for black.

would love to taste her...

hot pics

BFred said:
Well. Yes, we have actually talked about it, she seems interested, but this has been just sex talk,so far, it does seem to get her hot,when I talk about seeing her being pounded by a big black cock, will it ever happen?

I'm not sure,but it's been fun to discuss, and she's enjoying the feedback we've been getting here.

I'd love to tear off that skirt & fuck her on a lounge chair!

Hello B Fred

Your wife is very pretty. I live in Northern, VA and frequently visit a club in PA called TJs Lasting Impressions. Maybe you guys should consider going there. The club host IR events once or twice a month and you can find some pretty decent gentlemen there most of the time. Even if you dont...you can go there hang out and meet some really nice people.

If Jenny likes the comments than lets see some naked shots of her lovely body. I can only imagine the comments she would get then.

is so cute, many thanks.