• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jeri's Place New Folder 47 videos "Hush Pass" & My Mother Is Fucking Blackzilla

• Thread starterJeriMWF40
  • Start date

JeriMWF40

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 6, 2005
Do not respond to this

this whole thing is bullshit and a come-on for money..Word to the wise do not go to it..COMPLETE AND TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know who that guy is....

all I am doing is giving you access to one of my folders.... sorry if your not a premium member..... but u can still download the videos for free... u just have to wait a hour between downloads....

Jeri

still amazed by the non rapidshare retards

am i the the only one who is still amazed that people cannot spend the minimal fee necessary to register for a premium acct on rapidshare ... xxxmoviemart, cuckold-forum, cuckoldplace ... all have countless hours of content downloadable from rapidshare for what, $9 per month? ... anyway, thanks jeri for the shane vids ... i am sitting here creaming myself watching that fat black dick :)

Thin Blonde Thank you..

I couldn't have said it any better....

I too love shane's dick..... as you can see by my posts...

Kisses

Jeri

pls enable direct download

rgm thats completely uncalled for...
couldnt have shown your ignorance any more clearly.

thankyou jeri, keep up the great work, i love bbc, and love watching shane

rgm0467 said:
this whole thing is bullshit and a come-on for money..Word to the wise do not go to it..COMPLETE AND TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have a clue what Rapidshare is, do you? This is not her site. It's an online storage site that we all use.

would any one mind sharing a rapidshare account, I have other accounts I can give like private torrent sites accounts and other internet sites im a member too. pm me if interested in sharing between 2 people.

rapidshare

simply reboot your modem - get a new connection- and you can download for free again

I resisted getting a premium rapidshare account for months. I shouldn't have. Cost is quite low and the benefits are awesome.

This is the message I get when i try to download, is it just because I'm not a member because I waited 24 hours or more?

"This file is bigger than 100 MB. In order to download this file, either you have to become a premium user, or the owner of this file has to enable "Direct Downloads" for this specific file."

Users who are viewing this thread