• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jerry Greens Club Lady in Louisville,Ky

• Thread startergangbangME
  • Start date

gangbangME

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 21, 2006
Anyone near Louisville, Ky. I like to go to Jerry Greens club in Louisville,Ky at the Breckinridge Inn. I like to have a drink and listen to some music and then black men if you know what I mean.

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 3,136
  • 294d.jpg
    294d.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 3,345
Reactions: Nohj
Why are you posting Holly from Wifebreeders photos?

Ban Em

tee said:

Wouldn't it be great if the mods could block the IPs of people who do things like this.

I'd love to hear about some of these phony s getting sued by the webmasters from whom they steal the pictures.

Jerry Green's is alot of fun!!! I go there sometimes as well

tee said:

what is the exact wifebreeders website?

i'd like to join!

gangbangME said:
Anyone near Louisville, Ky. I like to go to Jerry Greens club in Louisville,Ky at the Breckinridge Inn. I like to have a drink and listen to some music and then black men if you know what I mean.

Nice to see that Holly has had breast implants! They look great! I e-mailed her several years ago and advised that she needed that to "expand her market". I guess she took my advice.

I thought this is were real wife pics were not from pro websites LOL if thats your wife she runs a website she has not told you about that is some what popular

I love kissing photos like this... when I see a beautiful woman like this, kissing a black man, it's just as exciting, if not more, than to see them all naked having sex... yes, "IR" kissing photos are very hot to me...how do others feel about this photo or others similar to this..??

gangbangME said:

Reactions: Janet58
This is not a fake

She does go to Jerry Greens. If you do want to go there then
hit us back here and we can talk about doing so.

Attachments

• 2344.jpg
    2344.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 644
  • today1 120.jpg
    today1 120.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 650
  • today1 144.jpg
    today1 144.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 654
Reactions: Nohj
Jerry Greens in Louisiville on April 18th

Be there or miss out.

Attachments

• today1 049.jpg
    today1 049.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 571
  • today1 012.jpg
    today1 012.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 417
  • today1 074.jpg
    today1 074.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 577
gangbangME said:
Be there or miss out.

BTW...and sorry if this seems to be such a stupid question but could anyone tell me more about the Jerry Greens Club Lady in Louisville.. is it a club where white women are known to pick up black guys or something similar to this.? Also, for the person who's posted the photos, thanks... Not trying to bragg but I've been told by a few people that I look a lot like the blond in these photo's...especially the last one posted on this message. In fact, if it wasn't for the belly piercing, my girlfriend would have sworn it was my boyfriend and I...

Janice

So does this mean that Holly from wifebreeders is going to be at Jerry Greens picking up a gangbang to go?

tee said:

I was wondering the same thing. You would think that guys posting here would be smarter than to think they could fool a bunch of perverts like us!

This is Holly

She does an excellent GB on ********.com

Users who are viewing this thread