• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

jess is sucking a BBC right now on web cam

• Thread starterjess4funtime
  • Start date

jess4funtime

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2006
if u r members of AFF u can watch...... i will post pictures later.....

Attachments

• a335a.jpg
    a335a.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 1,949
xzpaw, why are you on this site? i haven't seen you post anything nice on here yet.... i'll post the new pic's as soon as i get a chance.

here are some from last nite..... you can see the image on the computer from the web cam in the 1 photo.

Attachments

• a426.jpg
    a426.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,233
  • a437.jpg
    a437.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 952
  • a435.jpg
    a435.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1,181
some more....... i have a few more if you would like too see them..

Attachments

• a438.jpg
    a438.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 540
  • a440.jpg
    a440.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 976
not bad...next time tell him not to use the condom

he came on her face...

a448.jpg a445.jpg

Reactions: HotKoreanwife
Pathetic!!!!!

XZPAW's last must be Bobbit! I think he must be angry at the world. Must be cause some Bitch didn't want to here his shit anymore and cut his Dick off!!! Now he is taking his cheap shots in his own cowardly from behind a keyboard. What a piece of shit this guy is!!!

Loved the Pics

That lady would be a pleasure in many forms I'm sure. Beautiful.

Nice

She is very sexy and obviously written all over her face that she loves BBC. In cum even.

yeppers

jhcandu said:
XZPAW's last must be Bobbit! I think he must be angry at the world. Must be cause some Bitch didn't want to here his shit anymore and cut his Dick off!!! Now he is taking his cheap shots in his own cowardly from behind a keyboard. What a piece of shit this guy is!!!

We totally agree with you

Bumping an 8 month old thread........oh, shit. Someone get Will a blood pressure pill....quick!!!

If they don't want us to read the old stuff, why don't they put it in a "too old to read" forum? (I should shut up and sit in the corner-not like I'm a stranger to THAT...)

I don't know how it works but you could private message couples you are interested in and are near you when you see older posts of such people. Beats risking provoking ire.

Users who are viewing this thread