• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jessi Black - is she real

• Thread starterkingdarr
  • Start date

kingdarr

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 5, 2006
anybody got this scene of Jessi Black....I would love to see that pussy pounded!

Attachments

• jessiblack-toura_r1_c1.jpg
    jessiblack-toura_r1_c1.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 717
  • jessiblack-tourb_r1_c1.jpg
    jessiblack-tourb_r1_c1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 825
  • jessiblack-tourc_r1_c1.jpg
    jessiblack-tourc_r1_c1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 607
  • jessiblack-tourd_r1_c1.jpg
    jessiblack-tourd_r1_c1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 924
Got 2 vids with her.

Get in touch and will provide details.

interested in videos we have some also

looks real to me would luv to see her in action,

kingdarr said:
anybody got this scene of Jessi Black....I would love to see that pussy pounded!

Not sure if she is still on the scene. She used to advertise herself as an ****** in Florida who would offer discounts to black guys. She was apparently married to an older white guy who would take pics and vids of her.

I have some of her vids that are far too large to post here but here are some pics ...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 713
  • 1h.jpg
    1h.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 915
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 742
  • 88d0.jpg
    88d0.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 783
  • 5307.jpg
    5307.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 711
kingdarr said:

Here is one of her recent ads ...

"So; i live for black cocks and cum! I could never get enough! I love the
feel of 3 big black cocks pumping all 3 of my holes together! One in my
shaved pussy; one in my asshole; and one in my throat. No words describe how great it feel's to be full of; and stretched to the limit; with 3
big black dicks!
Im on Navarre Beach, Florida! Next to Pensacola! Young 20S! Fucking and sucking black cocks and balls, is what i breathe and live for! I am 100% for black! It was never an issue with me! Get a motel room anywhere around my area [S.AL. to Destin,FL.]
and we will both cum! Im on the beach next to PENSACOLA! Im serious!
You think i like typing? This sucks! Use phone! Call and cum! Fuck this
typing!
Call Jessi direct at (850) 261- 5090"

A word of warning ...

In case anyone was thinking of trying to contact Jessi Black, check out the reviewers' comments at this site ...

http://www.us-******.net/******-86-36216.html

cuckold200 said:
In case anyone was thinking of trying to contact Jessi Black, check out the reviewers' comments at this site ...

http://www.us-******.net/******-86-36216.html

The real Jessi should sue whoever this is...

She is a babe!! Thx

We have 2 full length Jessi videos for trade. We would like to obtain more if possible.

Just to make things claer to all those interested in obtaining homemade IR vidoes.

We are just a regular couple that have collected many homemade vidoes over the years. We normally like to trade straight up from our collection. We have prepared several preview DVDs for people to view the material we have.

Contact us if you are interested in trading/obtaining material from us. We will provide full details once you have contacted us. whitentight64 at yahoo dot com or yyz_trading at yahoo dot ca.

Users who are viewing this thread