• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jilly lets me watch

• Thread starterLothar
  • Start date

Lothar

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 5, 2006
I've been with Jill for about seven years. She is an incredibly hot blonde, with long slender legs, a tight little ass, and she's an incurable flirt. Initially, her constant flirting made me uncontrollably jealous, and we had many fights about her inappropriate behavior in bars, or just about anywhere she came into contact with other men. She seemed to have a knack for encouraging the many guys who hit on her, stopping just short of outright infidelity, at least when I was around. I long suspected that she enjoyed illicit affairs on the side.

Eventually, I confessed to her that the idea of her fucking other guys made me incredibly jealous, but that it was also a huge turn on. I told her that I often jacked off while fantasizing about her being a total slut with other men. Jilly smiled knowingly at this revelation, and suggested that we could use this fantasy to our mutual benefit.

At first, I couldn't get past the feelings of jealousy. But eventually, with Jill's encouragement, I realized that it's what I truly wanted. So, we arranged for an evening where she would go out and fuck "an acquaintance" and then come home and tell me about it in detail. I suspected, of course, that she had fucked this guy before, but one of the ground rules was that I was forbidden from asking anything. She would only tell me what she wanted me to know. The hottest part of this experience was watching her get ready for her "date." She described the guy to me. It was a "friend" from work, named Steve, who was young, athletic and was apparently quite the stud. She tried on various outfits for me, modeling each one seductively and asking whether I thought it would turn Steve on. Eventually, she settled on a little black dress, with stilletto heels and no panties. She turned her back to me, lifting the skirt enough so that I could see her tight little ass, and her freshly shaven pussy, and gave me a good show. She rested her hands on the bed, with her back arched and wiggled her cunt. She told me that she wanted to suck cock and get fucked like a dog. I was a little shocked, since she rarely talked this dirty, even when we made love. But as she ******* her smooth wet cunt to me, she went on to say how much she wanted to lick Steve's balls. She described how she would lick his asshole while reaching under to jack his cock. How she would make him cum in her mouth, and how she would spread her legs and let him fuck her from every imaginable position. I knew she had a high sex drive, but I had never heard her talking like such a slut before.

It was maddening when she left. I paced for several hours, and had to jack off over and over, with the thought of her fucking and sucking Steve at that very moment. After several hours, the phone rang, and it was Jilly. Her voice was barely a whisper, and it was apparent that she was getting fucked at that very moment. She said, "check your email" and hung up. I rushed to the computer, and found an email from Steve's address which contained a link to a website, which I clicked on immeditately. It led to an internet webcam site, where various people "performed" for the camera, while onlookers posted lewd comments and requests. I found a link to a camera named "Jilly likes to fuck" and clicked on it. A grainy image appeared, but it was unmistakably her, with a huge cock in her mouth. I watched, hypnotized by the sight of her licking Steve's cock from his balls to the tip, and sucking it while she ran her hands over his balls. She licked the head and I could see her slide her finger down to Steve's asshole, lewdly sucking his cock while she pushed her middle finger up his ass.

All the while, about 40 onlookers typed comments about her in the chat window, which scrolled by relentlessly. They urged her to lick his balls, suck his cock, and to make him cum on her face. All of which she did, happily while I watched, along with a few dozen strangers. Someone typed, "show us your fuckhole, baby," and Jilly quickly complied, spreading her legs wide for the camera, and holding her wet cunt open for all to see and enjoy. Next, she pushed Steve back and straddled him, with her ass to the camera. She mounted his huge cock, arched her back and began to pump her ass up and down. The camera zoomed in for a tight close-up of her cunt, stretched tight around Steve's cock, while she gyrated her ass, fucking him harder and faster. "Fuck for us, baby." The online crowd was clearly getting off on this, as much as I was. I finally realized, that there had to be someone else present, operating the camera. This gave me another enormous jolt, as I realized that she was being seen not only by all the online voyeurs, but by another guy who was only a few feet away from her, while she pumped her wet cunt up and down on Steve's cock.

The camera appeared to jostle a bit. Apparently, it was being set on a tri-pod, and the man who had been operating the camera appeared in the frame. This guy was huge, black and had an enormous erection. By this time, Jilly had slowed. She was lying flat on Steve, with his still-hard-cock in her cunt. Her legs spread wide, she was grinding slowly. I saw the black guy approach her from behind, while the crowd watching online went nuts, demanding that she take his cock up her ass. I could see from the faint glow just off camera, that both Jilly and Steve were watching their own image, and reading the comments of onlookers. Jilly responded by reaching back with both hands, and spreading her ass. Her pink and puckered asshole quivered, and she clearly wanted to be fucked there. The black guy straddled her, and with Steve's cock in her wet cunt, he slowly slid his cock into her ass. She pushed back, and began to rock as his cock went balls deep up her ass.

Just then, the camera went blank, and I was left there, staring in to the computer, jacking off with the images of my Jilly fucking and sucking burned into my consciousness forever. When she returned home at dawn, my cock was red and sore. Jilly refused to fuck me, or to say anything at all about her night out. Since then, her "dates" have become a regular event, and she has even gained quite a following on the webcam site, with many regulars emailing requests. Jilly shows these to me, and discusses them, saying she likes this idea, or that request and saying how much she looks forward to being a slut, available to anyone who cares to watch her fuck. She has even been teasing me with the idea of letting Steve's dog in on the act.

I'm afraid I'm addicted now. And while I still experience pangs of deep jealousy, this has been the hottest sexual adventure of my life, by far.

Users who are viewing this thread