• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jinxypie

• Thread startersean128
  • Start date

sean128

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 25, 2007
Hey everyone,

Does anyone know what happened to Jinxypie's site?? She was HOT!!!!!

sean128 said:
Hey everyone,

Does anyone know what happened to Jinxypie's site?? She was HOT!!!!!

Try Google. Floating about is the remains of Her site. Don't think that it is updated often. I think that some of her old Video's are on here somewhere.

cumbox said:
Try Google. Floating about is the remains of Her site. Don't think that it is updated often. I think that some of her old Video's are on here somewhere.

Has she left the lifestyle, or just stopped doing her website??

sean128 said:
Has she left the lifestyle, or just stopped doing her website??

Sorry I can not help on this one. I have no contact or interest in her. Every chance Digg may have this info to hand.

Some of the videos that she posted to ******* have been removed and ******** still has the videos, but the actual account has been discontinued.

She was Hot as hell!!!!

What can I say that is nice? I will try my best.
Could be many reasons why she does not appear to be active. Women think that the are getting to old and their sexual lust fades or they no longer feel to be at the centre of all the attentions they feel they deserve. Partnerships split or children arrive making it rather akward to play.

Sites are expensive to run so if she was not getting the revenue she attempted for she could be soon out of pocket.

Spam and even viruses can soon bring a site down and once the spammers target you it soon turns into a nightmare plus you no longer can dump your site on to other ones for free advertising.

May I say that I could be very wrong with my summary, in fact I hope that I am and I do wish her well. I am sure that if she is still on the scene she will make her presence felt when she is ready.

That sucks, I really liked her. There's always someone out there trying to spoil everyone's fun.

dig420 said:
That sucks, I really liked her. There's always someone out there trying to spoil everyone's fun.

I am sure you do. If it helps any of the Members I suggest they do a search on our Wife Pics Section for Jinxypie. We have 85 pages dealing with her under the title "Not"my wife," but pictures of ME.

Most of these posts came from her Web site and suggested that our members join it, of cause it would cost a joining fee, which I am sure many would pay in order to get on good terms with her. I am sure that her Web site stopped making money so it was closed.

Cumbox, the main reason for slutwives.com's existence is to hopefully get people to like us enough to join our sites darkcavern.com, callyourhusband.com and cuckolds.com. The internet is just like everywhere else. You have to make money to survive.

Don't get me wrong, I am not against anyone making a bit of money to pay the heavy bills or even gain a bit of spending money. Everone should be paid for their labour or risk.
Just a point.... I thought that Dark Cavern and Cuckolds.com/ forums had been blended into this one.

I followed the link to the Rutherfordton NC site and couldn't say I saw anything related to the site, Jinxypie's lifestyle etc.

On another forum there were messages stating that her husband had taken his own life as a result of pending child molestation charges which I have no way of validating.

As a psychologist in the field of addiction I see many types of patients - increasingly sex addiction is very common. It is much more of an anomaly for a person actively engaged in a lifestyle sexual relationship to engage in child related sexual activity. The same is true in the reverse direction, those unfortunate souls that are hard wired to find children sexually attractive do not, generally speaking, venture far from that. As a man if you happen to find men attractive then that's a preference you carry, you may also appreciate a woman's beauty but it will never stimulate or trigger the same brain responses. Sorry folks you cannot 'pray the gay away' any more than you can successfully 'pray a lottery win in' !

For over 25 years I have counselled all types of patients, worked with law enforcement as an 'expert witness', conducted clinical research etc. I have seen many things but never come across an 'alternative' lifestyle couple where the young children were 'abused'

It's certainly possible although I feel for the people involved in this as I am sure even if the suicide rumours are untrue, then this young lady, Jinxy, should seek out some professional help to rebuild her life.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread