• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date

WifeLuver

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2006
John Lennon & Yoko Ono

johndisco14vy2.jpg

John Lennon felt "ashamed" of his native U.K., according to a newly discovered essay by the late Beatle. Lennon and Yoko Ono met in London and wed in 1969 before moving to New York City two years later, and Lennon admits he struggled to settle with his new partner in his homeland because of the racial abuse aimed at his Japanese wife.

Read more here!

It was not racial abuse that was aimed at Yoko - the Beatles were breaking up and the fans never wanted it to happen, so when Yoko came along and the Beatles did break up, 2+2 =5.. It was believed that Yoko was the reason for the break up, when in fact it was going to happen anyway. All this is well documented and been spoken about by all the other Beatles at one time or another. Yoko never ingratiated herself with Lennon's friends and even Mick Jagger has mentioned about her perceived control over Lennon and how she never wanted him to see his old friends. Every criticism of Yoko was seen by Lennon as an attack on him, when it wasn’t - his friends and fans could not understand why this bloke seemed to change over night and become chained to, and controlled by Yoko. They thus became hostile towards Yoko, and so did public opinion, understandably so.

Lennon said many things over the years after the Beatles break up which he regretted. I feel that this may have been one.

Great insight!

A neo-Nazi group called Combat 18 claimed responsibility for two nail bombing incidents in the ethnic and multiracial communities of England. In one incident, a nail bomb exploded in the crowded market section of Brixton, a multiracial community in South London. Thirty-nine people were injured, including a 23-month-old boy who had a four-inch nail embedded in his skull. Combat 18 was formed in the 1980s, drawing members from fascist groups such as Britain's National Front. It was linked to a plot to send letter bombs to British athletes involved in interracial relationships.

I am very left-wing so I normally side with the lefty guys, but if Britain is intolerant, why have literally millions of non-White people lived there since the late 1940s? They actively try to get to UK. Even now, when the economy is shit.

On my street here in England, I have seven black Moslem families from places such as Ghana, Ivory Coast and Nigeria. well, one of the families is christian actually.

Britain's tolerance to Islam results in more than 1m Muslims setting up home here | Mail Online

John Lennon might just be right about "racist Britain."

The BNP (British National Party) is a racist party.

The BNP is, beyond any shadow of doubt, a racist political organization with a very strong anti-foreigner position. Its anti-foreigner and racist views are not limited to Africans and Asians, but to Jews as well.

In August 2009, the BNP was ****** to change its constitution after the Equality and Human Rights Commission issued County Court proceedings against it, expressing concern that its membership criteria were restricted to white people.

Prior to the change in its constitution, the BNP stated that it is "committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by legal changes, negotiation and consent the overwhelmingly white makeup of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948", and it restricted membership to "indigenous British ethnic groups deriving from the class of 'Indigenous Caucasian'".

The change in its constitution removing restrictions on non-white people was never real; it was done to satisfy the Court and to avoid being banned for violation of Britain's race relations laws.

In October 2009, a group of non-white people was barred from attending a BNP meeting and the reason was captured on video when one of its members told the group: "We don't want you. You are not white British".

So, the BNP is a fully racist, fully anti-foreigner political grouping whose main desire is a Britain of exclusively white people except for white Jews. It is repugnant, repulsive and vile without question.

Source: BBC Caribbean

after 10thousands years on this planet we still not civilized. No matter what our skin color we are the same , we have the same hopes and dreams.

niteflyerbbc said:
after 10thousands years on this planet we still not civilized. No matter what our skin color we are the same , we have the same hopes and dreams.

whats with all this shit....i dont come here for poltics and the rights and wrongs of the world.....i come here to get away from the real world

WifeLuver said:
John Lennon might just be right about "racist Britain."

The BNP (British National Party) is a racist party.

The BNP is, beyond any shadow of doubt, a racist political organization with a very strong anti-foreigner position. Its anti-foreigner and racist views are not limited to Africans and Asians, but to Jews as well.

In August 2009, the BNP was ****** to change its constitution after the Equality and Human Rights Commission issued County Court proceedings against it, expressing concern that its membership criteria were restricted to white people.

Prior to the change in its constitution, the BNP stated that it is "committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by legal changes, negotiation and consent the overwhelmingly white makeup of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948", and it restricted membership to "indigenous British ethnic groups deriving from the class of 'Indigenous Caucasian'".

The change in its constitution removing restrictions on non-white people was never real; it was done to satisfy the Court and to avoid being banned for violation of Britain's race relations laws.

In October 2009, a group of non-white people was barred from attending a BNP meeting and the reason was captured on video when one of its members told the group: "We don't want you. You are not white British".

So, the BNP is a fully racist, fully anti-foreigner political grouping whose main desire is a Britain of exclusively white people except for white Jews. It is repugnant, repulsive and vile without question.

Source: BBC Caribbean

Are you serious?

The BNP does not even have ONE member of parliament.

There are actually more extremist British Moslem people (Pakistani British) in the UK than BNP members! They got 2% of the vote at the last general election. lmao. yup, 2%. You're obviously not from the UK, or you would realise how reviled the BNP is by the British people. There are around a thousand times more interracial lovers in Britain than there are fucking BNP members!!

YouTube - Interracial Relationships in the UK ..Highest Rate in the World! - #1 of 2

WifeLuver, a question: the fuck's your problem?

I think John Lennon is right about "racist Britain."

Anti-Semitic incidents at record high in U.K.

A U.K. charity dedicated to monitoring attacks against the country's Jewish community and advising members of the community on how they might protect themselves has reported that anti-Semitic incidents were at a record high in the U.K. in 2009.

The figures released in recent days by the Community Security Trust (CST) reveal that 924 anti-Semitic incidents, including 124 violent assaults, occurred in the U.K. last year, an increase of 69 percent on 2008 and, says the Independent, the highest number of incidents on an annual basis since the CST began keeping records in 1984. Violent assaults increased 41 percent from 2008 and were also at a record high. Non-violent incidents typically included the spraying of graffiti.

Furthermore the first half of 2009 saw more anti-Semitic incidents - the CST considers such incidents to be "any malicious act aimed at Jewish people, organisations or property, where there is evidence that the act has anti-Semitic motivation or content, or the victim was targeted because they are (or are believed to be) Jewish" - than in any given calendar year since 1984.

Full story: Digital Journal

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have to say that the USA is much more racist than Britain. In the USA they only ended segregation in the 60s or 70s. There is racism in every country, but the racism in the UK is milder than the USA.

Are you serious?

Regarding Lennon, even if you disregard becontree's deeper insight--one man said 30 years ago his wife was a victim of racism--this proves 21st century UK is racist how?

The nail bombings happened in 1999, a bit more recent...but hardly 'news'. Combat 18 never claimed responsibilty. David Copeland acted alone and is now in a mental institution.

bcl29...you've responded with an article that is over 10 years old...despite it's attention grabbing head-line, the article is sceptical of the findings, and rightly so.
I would check more recent editorials for a deeper analysis of these 'bald figures'.

Anyway, im going to post a link of my own, this one is only a year old...and it's from the black equality head of Britain's race watchdog...
Britain is the least racist country in Europe, says equality head Trevor Phillips - Telegraph

I am starting to believe John Lennon about "racist Britain."

Jews in Britain see prejudice against them on rise

More than 100 synagogues have been desecrated in Britain since 2000.

An attack on a South Wales synagogue destroyed an 18th century scroll from Spain.

According to the Community Security Trust, incidents of anti-Semitism in Britain increased by one-third from 2002 to 2003. In 1996, there were 31 incidents of anti-Semitic property damage and desecration; by 2003, that figure rose to 72.

Jewish cemeteries also bear the weight of anti-Semitic vandalism. Nearly 400 Jewish graves were desecrated in Newham, London, in May 2003. In July 2003, vandals covered graves in a Jewish section of Southampton with swastikas.

The following are Anti-Semitic remarks made by British politicians.

In January, Jenny Tonge, a member of Parliament from the Liberal Democratic Party, said of Palestinian suicide bombers, "I think if I had to live in that situation, and I say this advisedly, I might just consider becoming one myself."

In May 2003, Tam Dalyell, a veteran Labor Party member of Parliament, told Vanity Fair magazine that he feared Prime Minister Tony Blair was "being unduly influenced by a cabal of Jewish advisers."

Source: The Boston Globe

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anyone is impressed by your constant dragging up of old "news" The UK is certainly not as racist as most countries and now I see you are taking the well worn anti - semitism route. You choose to ignore that the anti-sematic attacks are thought to have increased mainly due to an increase in immigration and, therefore, not systematic of British culture that has, in fact embraced the fact that almost all successful British Retail businesses can trace their roots to Jews.

WifeLuver said:
John Lennon & Yoko Ono

johndisco14vy2.jpg

John Lennon felt "ashamed" of his native U.K., according to a newly discovered essay by the late Beatle. Lennon and Yoko Ono met in London and wed in 1969 before moving to New York City two years later, and Lennon admits he struggled to settle with his new partner in his homeland because of the racial abuse aimed at his Japanese wife.

Read more here!

Yes thats right,one of lifes great pacifists settled in new york, and was shot for his troubles.

PS theres a reason he chose new york as opposed to say for instance Alabahma lol

mhall said:
I don't think anyone is impressed by your constant dragging up of old "news" The UK is certainly not as racist as most countries and now I see you are taking the well worn anti - semitism route. You choose to ignore that the anti-sematic attacks are thought to have increased mainly due to an increase in immigration and, therefore, not systematic of British culture that has, in fact embraced the fact that almost all successful British Retail businesses can trace their roots to Jews.

Yes, I had a Moslem friend who was born here in Britain and sadly he was charged with a racist attack on a Jew.

I don't associate with him anymore though.

UK police probe anti-Semitic Facebook posts by a British student

4 Feb 2010

Detectives are investigating claims that anti-Semitic remarks were posted on an internet page set up by a student from east London. More than 500 members joined a group - created on the social networking site Facebook - which boasted of attacks on the Jewish community in Ilford, east London, it was reported.

One of the messages posted branded Jewish people as "dirty, filthy scumbags". Another described a "fight" with a Jewish woman in a shop because she was "looking at me", the Jewish News said.

The newspaper said the Facebook group was created by a student at Loxford School of Science and Technology, in Ilford. A spokeswoman for Redbridge Council, the local education authority, said the pupil had been disciplined.

Full story: UKPA