journalist cuckolds husband

• Thread starterblackmygf
  • Start date
I was inder the impression that cuckolding was a mutual thing between spouses. She was just CHEATING though.

CuckLover98 said:
This story is rather old, but ran across it and thought it was hot. The age difference is extremely sexy. The rest of the story is quite humorous as well.

Ms. Jessica (journalist/cuckoldress) is a hot-looking woman. Perhaps she can be forgiven for using her charms to expand her sexual satisfaction and, not incidentally, her chances of getting the inside word on crime-related news stories.

I see Ms. Jessica's cuckolded husband Paul Bucher (a former Waukesha County District Attorney), on discovering evidence of his wife Ms. Jessica continuing to fuck her lover Ed Flynn (Chief of Police, Milwaukee), has called for Flynn's resignation. He seems like sort of a poor sport.

solo-mon said:
I was inder the impression that cuckolding was a mutual thing between spouses. She was just CHEATING.

Not at all. The definition is short and simple. It is:

cuckold: a man with an unfaithful wife.

(You can look it up.) Ms. Jessica, her husband Paul Bucher and her lover Ed Flynn fully satisfy that definition. Cuckold Bucher can revel in the erotic satisfaction of knowing that is now his status, in his marriage and in Milwaukee society, and he can revel in the humiliation of realizing everyone in Milwaukee knows that as a result of the newspapers publishing the story (thereby elevating his wife's status at... well... his expense).

Oh... wow. Thanks for the clarification. So... is she still fucking him, or what? As far as her job, though- Its a clear violation of journalistic ethics. I don't see how she keeps her position as an instructor. At any rate, I would sure like to hit that pretty hard!

solo-mon said:
Oh... wow. Thanks for the clarification.

You're welcome.

solo-mon said:
So... is she still fucking him, or what?

It's an old story, so without updates that's unknowable.

solo-mon said:
As far as her job, though—it's a clear violation of journalistic ethics.

When she was a working reporter, that probably would have been considered an ethics violation. If she was getting the inside word on good crime stories by fucking the Chief of Police, though, her editor... had she found out... might have said something like: "Hey, you're not supposed to do that, you know..." and let it go at that. I mean, getting good news stories is a highly competitive business and... well... you know... sex happens.

solo-mon said:
I don't see how she keeps her position as an instructor.

I'll speculate that as a journalism instructor, her past sexual liaisons would be considered irrelevant to her present position. Continuing to fuck her lover as a journalism instructor would be considered none of the college's business, almost certainly, since it would not violate their ethics rules prohibiting (e.g.) sex between instructors and their students, or sex between supervisors (e.g., department heads) and those working under their supervision (e.g., faculty members in the same department).

solo-mon said:
At any rate, I would sure like to hit that pretty hard!

Hit what pretty hard...?

Hit what pretty hard...?

I think he was talking about her.

I thought that I heard somewhere that they were still fucking, wouldn't surprise me. And I'd love to see more pics of her if anyone can find

Somebody please send the hubby a free membership and maybe he will share pics! LOL!

google her, shes a foxy lady

She is hot! I wonder if she wears an anklet?

small1sh said:
She is hot! I wonder if she wears an anklet?

Now THAT would be sexy

My wife now 32 has been seeing her much older bull (52) since she was 28. I'm not really shocked to see young wives letting older hung men cuckold their husbands. I think it's more common due to women having that Daddy figure already created in their minds.

PaCouplePhilly said:
My wife now 32 has been seeing her much older bull (52) since she was 28. I'm not really shocked to see young wives letting older hung men cuckold their husbands. I think it's more common due to women having that Daddy figure already created in their minds.

==============

you're no doubt correct sir :cool:

i'll be very proud if this were my wife