• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Judy Gets Caught Stealing

• Thread starterandymar
  • Start date

andymar

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 15, 2013
Judy had worked in the travel agents since she'd left school she know all the best places to go and how to get the best deals. Her boss, Jim thought she was great always good with the customers and she looked great too. He often talked about her to his mate Aldo "you should see her tits in the top she wore today, fuck brilliant" he told him Aldo used to get mad at Jim because he knew he worked the same hours as Judy so he couldn't get to the shop to see her. "let me tap into your security system so I can see what she wears and I can watch her from my desk at work" Jim reluctantly agreed after a lot of persuading from Aldo. He gave him the security system codes and told Aldo to tune in. Aldo sat at his desk able to watch Judy at her desk dealing with customers and moving around the shop. Some days when the shop was quiet and Jim wasn't around Judy seemed to be working but looking over her shoulder to see where Jim was and if Jim appeared Judy would stop what she was doing and switch screens on her pc. Aldo notice this a few times and got more and more intrigued. He decided to record a few of these incidents and watch them more closely at home. "The crafty cow is fiddling him I tell you, I've seen it with my own eyes" Aldo was telling his mate in the pub. "So what, he probably pays her minimum wage so she's fiddling him out of a couple of quid here and there so what" his mate GW said. "I think I should tell him, after all he is my mate" Aldo said "it's up to you mate but I know what I'd do if it were me" GW said with a smile on his face. "What's that then" Aldo asked "I'd get myself some fun out of it" GW said.
Aldo watched a few more days oh Judy and she always seemed to be looking at Spain and in particular Calla D'Or Aldo thought about what GW had said and his mind worked over time. Watching the can Aldo noticed that Jim always went out of the shop Thursday afternoon about 2 o-clock and didn't come back until 4. The following week Aldo was waiting in the centre for Jim to leave the shop and as soon as he did Aldo went into the shop and started to chat with Judy about booking a holiday to Calla D'Or "I'm about to go there" Judy said "lovely place nice and quiet but some great bars with a bit of night life if you want it" "sounds perfect" Aldo said "when do you go maybe you could show me around if we're there at the same time, That's if you're husband doesn't mind" "oh I'm not going with him he has to stay behind and watch our youngest, I'm going with my mother in law" "Oh that sounds like fun" Aldo said sarcastically "You don't know my mother in law Ann" Judy said laughing. Aldo booked a holiday for two that would have him and a friend at the same place as Judy for the last few days of his holiday. "Hope to see you out there" he said as he left the shop.
"You did what?" GW said " you booked a holiday and paid for it through her, are you mad you could have got it for free man" "I have a better plan I think we could have some fun when we're out there, don't you? I've spoken with Jim and she's not booked a holiday apparently she having a week off to look after her mother in law after an operation. The lying cow is even fiddling the time off out of him".
Aldo and GW arrived in Calla D’Or and spent the first few days looking around and getting to know the local area. They hired a car and went further afield to see what was in local villages and of a night time they visited a few bars on the front and a few down the back streets that only seemed to be used by locals. Knowing that the women were due to arrive on the Wednesday the guys took a risk and headed off to the airport and waited for them to arrive.
They noticed them come through the arrivals gate and quickly went over. “Hello would you like a lift to your hotel?” GW asked Judy? “Oh hello she replied “didn’t expect to see you quiet so soon into my holiday, yes that would be lovely save us waiting on the coach with everyone else”. “It’s the least I could do after all it was you that sorted my holiday out” GW said.
The two guys carried the women’s cases out to the car and were soon heading off towards the hotel. They chatted about what a great place it was and how good the weather had been “it’s been so hot during the day GW said that I’ve had to hide under the umbrella most of the time” “Oh that’s not what we’ll be doing we love the heat and plan to get a real good tan” said Judy? “What all over?” asked GW “ Maybe” she replied it depends on whose around” She laughed. “Well please don’t let me stop you” GW said.
They arrived at the hotel and the guys carried the bags to reception and said they’d hope to see them later for a drink if that was okay “after you’ve picked us up from the airport and carried our bags for us I think we should treat you to a drink. How about we meet you in the bar later say around 7?” Judy? Said “Perfect, 7 it is” GW said knowing that the first part of his plan was working.
The men are waiting in the bar waiting for the women when they arrive GW asks the ladies what they’d like to drink. “No we said we’d get the drinks for your kindness today” said Ann? The first round was ordered and they all sat outside in the warm evening sun. “How was your afternoon girls?” Aldo asked “Not too sunburnt on your first day I hope” Ann said “I think I over done it a little but when you’re only here for a week you have to get straight in and get your tan started early” GW said “you don’t look too red and sore” “Who said it was on a place you can see now?” Ann joked. “Well if you want any after sun rubbing in I’d love to volunteer for that job” Aldo said looking at Ann’s tits “looks like a job that could take a while” he laughed. And so the evening went with the two men buy a few drinks and making sure the barman made them doubles. So slowly the two women became tipsier and had a real good night enjoying the company of their fellow town’s men. At the end of the evening the two women said they had to get some sleep as they’d been up since the early hours and both were very tired. Ann and Judy went to go when Ann stumbled and nearly fell over the table. Aldo reached out to steady her and his hand grabbed the edge of her tit “oh sorry I didn’t mean to grab you there I just didn’t want you to fall on the glasses” he said Ann smiled and laughed “Thank you and don’t worry I was hoping to get them felt on this holiday anyway just no quiet so soon” Aldo looked at her and said “well if you want them felt you know where I am and the offer of the after sun still stands” Ann lent in and kissed him before trying again to walk off, she tottered so Aldo grabbed her “maybe I should walk you back to your room” Ann looked over her shoulder GW and Judy were in deep conversation so she nodded and they went off arm in arm towards her room. Mean while GW was whispering in Judy’s ear “How come you get to have time off work to come on holiday when your boss thinks you’re looking after your mother in law?” “How do you know about my boss? She asked “he’s a very good friend of mine and I also know that you didn’t pay for this holiday! I’ve been watching you fiddling him out of all sorts of stuff I know all your spending money has been fiddled off customers who got their hard earned spending money from your shop and I also know that you told him you are looking after your mother in law who has just had an operation, she looks find to me” and nodded towards Ann and Aldo heading towards her room. Aldo with his arm around her and her with her head on his shoulder. Judy was silent she couldn’t say a word she knew GW was right and everything he’d said was spot on. “Does she know?” he asked Judy nodded “Yes she knows, it was the only way we could get away for a break on our own” GW reached out and put his hand on her knee “don’t worry your secret is safe with me I won’t tell him and we can have a bit of fun this week can’t we” he said with a smile, a smile that had Judy worried. “What sort of fun” she asked. “Don’t worry nothing you won’t enjoy and I’m sure Ann will enjoy it too, come on let’s get you to your room”. When they got out of the lift Aldo and Ann were standing outside the room, Ann had her back to the door and Aldo was kissing her. GW stopped Judy and said “look she’s enjoying herself already, lets just watch shall we”. They stood and watched as the pair kissed each other and Aldo’s hand moved up to grab a handful of Ann’s big tits. She never stopped kissing him as his hand mauled at her heavy breast. Aldo’s other hand reached down and started to make its way up her skirt Ann instinctively opened her legs and Aldo found his goal “dirty cow” he said as he broke away still with one hand on her tit the other knuckle deep in her pussy. He turned to see GW and Judy watching “No knickers” he said “looks like she was expecting some fun”. GW turned to Judy how about you have you got any on?” Judy lowered her head and shock it “No” she said “Show me” GW ordered. She shook her head "No I can't not out here" "Do it or you'll be out of a job and your name will be mud all around town" GW said. Judy looked around before slowly lifting her skirt so it was up around her waist. GW stared what a beautiful sight he thought. “Walk” he said again she quickly looked around and then began walking down the corridor, even better from behind her though what a fabulous firm arse she has. Judy stopped as she reached Aldo and Ann “I never said stop, keep going” GW said Judy reluctantly carried on walking. Aldo and Ann stopped for a few seconds to watch “always been a show off has our Judy” Ann said before grabbing Aldo and pulling him into the room. GW said “stop, turn around. Is that right you like to show off?” Judy looked at him and said “yes I like to”. “Strip take the lot off then” She lowered her skirt and reached around to undo the zip, it fell to the floor and then she lifted her top off over her head before undoing her bra and taking it off but holding it in her hand. GW could see where the sun had caught her from the days sun bathing red lines outlined where the edges of her bikini had been.“Take one step forward” GW said Judy did as she was told “turn around” again she obeyed “bend from the waist and pick up your skirt and top” he ordered. Judy bend down to pick her clothes up, GW looked closely at her lovely round arse and her pussy lips peeking out from between her legs. I’m going to have fun with that he thought.
In the room Aldo and Ann were kissing and fondling each other like two teenagers on heat. Aldo had his fingers buried deep in her pussy and was working them hard in and out “My God your wet” he said. “It’s your kisses they’re driving me mad, well that the sun and the drink, I feel so horny I need to be fucked and fucked now” She broke away from him and turned lifted her skirt and bent forward legs apart “do me now hard from behind” she said “Not so fast” Aldo said “ I want some fun first”. He undid the belt on his shorts and unzipped them they dropped to the floor “get over here and suck this first” he ordered. Ann dropped her skirt and went to walk over “No on your knees” Aldo ordered “Mmmmm nice cock. Is that what turns you on? Ordering me like that” She asked as she knelt before him looking up at him and taking his big cock in her mouth. “You’ll see” he said. Aldo grabbed two hands full of hair and began to fuck Ann’s mouth slowly and gently inching more and more into her mouth. The door opened and in walked GW and Judy. Ann’s eyes shifted towards them and she tried to break away “oh no you don’t I’m sure they’ve seen a slut suck cock before now keep going” as he held tight to her hair and ****** more cock in her. Aldo reached down and removed his belt from his shorts. Ann’s eyes opened wide in fear “don’t worry I’m not going to hit you with it, not today anyway” He passed the belt around his waist and around the back of Ann’s head. He then pulled it tight forcing his cock to the back of her throat. He held it there for a few seconds before letting go. “Very good, very good indeed but it’ll get tougher as I get harder and hold you there for longer” he smiled as he said it again pulling the belt tight.
GW lead Judy into the room and over to the balcony. “Looks like your mother in law likes a bit of cock” he said as he opened the patio door and lead her out. “Sit” he said pointing to one of the plastic chairs Judy sat and crossed her legs and folded her arms. “ No, when you are with me you’ll sit legs open and arms by your side unless told to do otherwise understood? Judy looked at him “Understood” he asked again she nodded and opened her legs and placed her arms on the side of the chair. “Good now this week if you want to keep your job and reputation there are some rules. Day time you are free to do as you want except Sunday, Sunday we are going on a trip. Night time you will meet us in the bar dressed but without underwear that includes bras. We will go out as a foursome and enjoy ourselves. What we choose to do after a night out is up to us we may want to enjoy your company together or on our own or we may want to swap from time to time that we will have to see about. I want you to sunbath naked where possible if not topless but with bikini bottoms pulled up so the smallest area possible is covered, and believe me I will be checking. Now put your legs over the arms of the chair and play with yourself.” Judy slowly lifted her legs over the arms and slipped her hand over her pussy. Her fingers began to circle around her pussy flicking her long lips as she did. “Close your eyes and think of your favourite fantasy” GW whispered Judy’s eyes closed her head went back slightly and her fingers worked their magic. GW slid out his phone and began to video her playing with herself, rubbing her clit and then she parted those lovely long pussy lips and sunk three fingers in and worked them hard.
Ann had tears running down her cheeks as she looked up at Aldo “18, 19, 20” he counted and released the her from the belt” She gasped for air and saliva hung between her mouth and Aldo’s now very hard cock. “you look so pretty like that” he said as again he pulled the belt tight. Ann’s eyes watered again and Aldo clenched his arse muscles “take it bitch take it all down your throat”. He held her like that until she was close to being out of breath and then let her go. She collapsed on the floor gasping for breath saliva all around her mouth and chin Aldo grabbed her lifted her and bent her over the end of the bed. He pulled her skirt down and spread her legs, his hand went straight to her pussy “Mmmmm lovely and wet you enjoyed that more than you made out slut” He stepped forward and in one movement rammed 7½ inches of hard cock straight in her. He grabbed her hips and began to pound her hard. Ann began to moan “oohhh fuck, ooohhhh fuck yes, Oh my God give it to me, give it to me hard fuck me fuck me hard come on fuck me” Aldo was slamming his cock in as hard as he could his ball were swinging and hitting her clit with every stroke. Ann’s body began to shake her legs began to tremble and her head was thrown back as she wailed “Oooooooooohhhhh yes Fuuuuuuck” as she came Aldo felt her cum and he felt her shoot her cum all over the floor this did it for him he exploded deep inside her holding her hips and pulling her back onto him. Oh fuck woman that was one hell of an orgasm anyone would have though you hadn’t cum in ages” Ann collapsed on the bed “I haven’t like that for years thank you” Aldo climbed onto the bed next to her and she kissed him long and hard.
GW was videoing Judy as she fingered herself GW thought she was enjoying it so much it was almost as if she had forgotten he was there. He stood up and dropped his shorts. Holding his cock in his hand he offered it to her mouth. Judy jumped she looked at him and opened her mouth. She’d never taken a cock so big before her mouth was just able to open wide enough to get it in. “Don’t worry about taking it all tonight I know most can’t the first time but you’ll get there by the time we’ve finished” he said as he smiled and moved a step closer. Judy’s fingers were now working hard and fast as she suck on this new monster and thought dirty thoughts. GW reached down and grabbed her heavy left tit and squeezed. Judy moaned “mmmmmm” She wanted to say more but was struggling as GW pushed more of his fat cock in her mouth. He couldn't stand it any more, grabbing her hair in his hand he began to fuck her mouth forcing his cock into her throat, building up speed at the same time Judy's fingers rammed in her pussy before she came to a big climax as GW pulled out of her mouth and shot his heavy load all over her face. "Good night Judy see you tomorrow night in the bar 7:30 DON'T be late" GW said as he zipped his shorts up and went back into the room. "you coming or you staying there all night" GW asked Aldo as he walked past him "No I'm with you, give me a second" Aldo replied before rolling Ann over and slapping her hard on the arse "I'll see you tomorrow slut and I'll expect you to be a dirty slut then too.
And so the week past each night they'd meet in the bar before heading out on the town to all the world two couples on holiday having a nice time but underneath the two women were being used like sex toys. One night GW took Ann down to the beach where there were a few couples having a walk in the moon light. He made her lie on a stack of sun beds with her head hanging over the end and he fucked her throat hard. His balls were hitting her in the face as he held her throat and shot his load down her throat holding his cock in there until his balls were empty. Another night they all went to a local bar where the two women were the only women in there. They were made to dance on a table and the locals clapped as they were made to show everyone that they were without underwear. At the end of that night GW and Aldo didn't pay the bar bill the owner had the best double blowjob he'd ever had.
As Friday night came to a close the men walked the women back to their hotel when the reached the hotel both women looked disappointed when the men said goodnight. "Long day tomorrow ladies make sure you get a good nights sleep, we'll meet you in the reception at 9" Aldo said as the men walked off.
Saturday morning 9:00 the two women were waiting for the men to arrive. They arrived in a car and invited the women to get in. "Hope you brought your sun cream ladies its going to be a hot one" Aldo laughed. A few minutes out of Calla D'Or and the car turned into a drive way. Rancho Jaume the sign said "This farmer has agreed to let us use his pool and barn for the day" Aldo told the women. GW parked the car under the trees and opened the door for the women to climb out. "Strip" He ordered "from now until the end of the day you'll be naked" The women looked at each other and took off their clothes Aldo threw them in the boot and locked it. "Now its going to be a hot day so you'd better start by putting sun cream on" Aldo said "but on each other I want to see you rubbing the cream into every inch of each other’s bodies" Ann poured the cream into her hands and began creaming Judy's body "Come on Judy Ann's big fat tits are getting burnt while she's standing there" Aldo said Judy began rubbing cream on Ann's body "Oh come on ladies put something into it or do I have to get nasty with you both" Aldo reached into the car and pulled out a riding crop WACK he hit Ann across the top of her legs she got the idea and started to maul Judy's heavy tits "That’s better" WACK he hit Judy across her tits. "Make your mother in law cum for me put on a show" Judy jumped and began to grab at Ann's tits pulling at her nipples. "Open your legs slut" Aldo said to Ann as he began to lightly tap the crop on her pussy lips. Tap tap tap a steady rhythm and then WACK Ann's knees buckled with the pain "Oh dear looks like that hurt" Aldo sneered "Stand up" he ordered. Again he tapped for a little longer this time before WACK. Again Ann buckled and fell to the floor. "Your mother in law is in pain slut help her out, kiss it better for her" Judy looked at Ann lying on the floor holding her pussy WACK Aldo hit her across the back "are you deaf? I said kiss her better" Judy knelt between Ann's legs and moved her hands away and began kissing her pussy softly and gently. "Make her cum for me I want you to make her cum anyway you can just make her cum" Aldo said as he rested the crop across Judy's arse that was sticking in the air as she knelt down to get her head between Ann's legs. Judy began lapping away kissing, sucking fingering at Ann's wet pussy. Aldo very lightly flicked the crop across Ann's nipples just enough to tease them. Ann began to moan and rile on the floor Aldo increased the tempo and the pressure of the nipple strikes. "Now when she cums I want you to push your face in her cunt slut do you hear me bury your face in her cunt!" Aldo said as he grabbed Judy's hair and pulled her in towards Ann's wet pussy. Ann was getting close and was moaning and said "I'm cumming please don't stop mmmmm make me cum, oh that tongue is so good oohhhhhh fuuuuuuck. Ann grabbed her own tits and squeezed tight as she came hard. Judy did as she was told and pushed her face hard into her pussy. "Don't let go until I tell you" he ordered Judy. When Ann's body went limp and he knew she was finished Aldo said "Now offer your tongue and face to the slut and let her taste her own cum" Judy moved up and Ann began licking her face and kissing her lips. "Tongue" Aldo barked Judy offer her tongue and Ann sucked on it tasting her own cum. “ I’ll leave you two sluts to get some sun for a bit feel free to use the pool and each other if you like” Aldo laughed as he walked away leaving the two women holding each other. Things had taken a turn he was a little nastier than he had been.
In the mean time GW had been busy by the barn setting things up. A series of ropes hung from the beams and a table had been placed in the middle of the floor. “How you doing?” Aldo asked as he entered the barn “almost there I think, who do you want in here first? GW asked his friend as he sorted out the last of the ropes. There were two thick ropes hanging over the main beam in the roof and a number of thinner coils lying on the floor. “Lets have the young slut in here first I want to see her suffer a bit”
After letting the two women enjoy the sun for a while GW went out to get Judy. As he approached her he couldn’t help but notice how lovely her pussy lips looked as the sun shone on them they glistened in the light but he couldn’t decide if it was sweat or pussy juice. He knelt beside her and slowly ran his fingers up the inside of her leg. The first touch made her jump but as she opened her eyes to see who it was half a smile crossed her face at least it wasn’t Aldo she thought. GW lightly ran his fingers over her moist lips they were still puffed up and hanging out of her pussy. He gently flicked them Judy flinched GW flicked them again, a little harder this time again Judy jumped. Her lips began to puff up even more GW placed his free hand on Judys mound and pushed down and back making her pussy lift up and her lips stick out even more. Flick, he hit them again, Judy jumped and opened her legs a little more Flick another jump but this time followed by a little moan. “enjoying that are we slut” GW asked Judy just closed her eyes her head went back and moaned again as he flicked again. GW pinched both her lips hard and pulled them sharply down. It was hard to hold them as they were now getting wet and this time he knew it wasn’t sweat. GW then grabbed lip between each of his thumb and finger and spread them wide. He couldn’t resist what was in front of him. Judys clit was standing out like a tiny cock he leant forward and began to suck and nibble. Judy was now beginning to squirm her hips pushing up to meet GW’s mouth she so wanted to cum. Ann was looking over watching the sight of Judy on the verge of cumming the sight had her slip a couple of fingers in her own pussy and start to play. She started with two fingers in her wet pussy and then the thumb started on her clit working them both hard. She then added a third finger still working clit hard until she could stand it no more a tried with the fourth finger and then tried to get her whole fist in.
Judy was close to cumming GW really was an expert in sucking pussy she’d never known anyone know how to get her to a climax as quickly as he could. Judy’s body began the shudder and shake he knew she was close so he stopped. Nooooo she called out her hands went to her pussy and tried to finish what he had started. GW looked over as Ann brought herself to a climax with her whole fist inside her big wet cunt. GW grabbed Judy’s hands “No he snapped if you want to cum follow me to the barn you’ll have all the orgasms you want there”
Pulling Judy to her feet by her hands he led her towards the barn. As they entered the barn Aldo was sitting on the edge of the table holding a riding crop. Judy tried to pull away from GW “No please don’t let him use that on me” He held her tight and said “don’t worry he won’t be, I will” he pushed her towards the table and Aldo grabbed her. He bent her over the table and held her down while GW started to wrap rope around her wrists with her hands behind her back. He then looped rope around Judy’s ankles and pulled tight so her ankles came up towards her hands. Further ropes were added around her thighs and neck. On the table Judy was helpless, trust up and open for use. Aldo ran his hand over her pussy “fuck she’s wet already” “I had a play before I brought her in” said GW “and from what I saw she likes a bit of pain”
“Get her up in the air then let’s see what she can take” Aldo said GW passed a rope from the roof beam through the ropes around Judy and pulled. She lifted off the table, as the weight of her body was taken by the ropes she yelled out in pain. “Keep still slut and you’ll get used to it” GW assured her. Judy swung from the ropes in the middle of the barn. Both men watched as her naked body swing to and fro. Her fat tits hanging down her cunt ******* and open. Judy dropped her head and relaxed as her body got used to the tight ropes pulling her in directions her body hadn’t been before.
Aldo approached her and grabbed a hand full of her hair and lifted her head “open” he commanded Judy knew she had no choice she opened her mouth and Aldo’s cock slide in. He wasn’t hard yet but it was still a mouth full for her Aldo pushed until his belly hit her nose he held there for a few seconds and then pulled back “good, good slut, you are beginning to learn how to be a real *****.” GW stood between her legs riding crop in his hand. A few gentle taps on her inner thighs and then a few on her pussy. Judy began to struggle, she soon realised it was pointless if GW knew anything it was how to tie a slut up so she was helpless. Aldo said “I think that’s one of your best jobs ever G, Trust up good and proper there” He then plunged his cock back in her mouth taking two hands full of hair and began to fuck her mouth and throat, taking a few strokes in her mouth before pushing a little harder to enter her throat. GW continued to flick the crop over her thighs, pussy lips and her arse. Nothing to hard just enough to let her know he was there and could slap her hard and mark her if he wanted to. As Aldo fucked her face GW went to get some clamps and weights and attached them to Judy’s pussy lips. As the first clamp went on she let out a muffled squeal “Oh that felt nice” Aldo said “Make her squeal again if feels great on my cock as she does it” GW attached the second clamp again Judy tried to squeal. “Oh fuck yes Aldo moaned that’s fucking horny keep the ***** squealing” GW pulled on the weights Judy squealed again. “She maybe squealing but her cunt is so wet back here it’s almost pouring out of her” GW said “Don’t waste it lube her arse up I want to fuck this bitch in the arse and spunk up her” Aldo said.
GW pushed his fingers into Judys very wet pussy and got his fingers all wet and then rubbed them around her arse. The second time he didn’t just rub around he pushed two fingers in her tight little bud of an arse. Again Judy let out a squeal but this time it was a different type of squeal more a squeal of pleasure. GW the stuffed one set of fingers in her wet cunt while the other set of fingers worked at her arse. After a few strokes of both hands he would swop hands and add even more of her pussy juice to her arse. It didn’t take him long to get both sets four fingers working in both her holes.
For the next hour the two men fucked her holes and came twice each Aldo took great delight in fucking Judy’s arse while GW used the riding crop on her tits as they hung down. GW came in her mouth before taking her pussy. When they’d finished both men were knackered both had give her all they had. As GW cut her down and lay her on the straw by the table he noticed Ann peeking around the barn door. “Get in here slut I’ve a job for you” Slowly she appeared in the doorway “please don’t tie me up like that I’m not as young as her I couldn’t take it please” she was almost pleading with him before she’s got close. Aldo was laughing as he lay back in the straw “get over here and clean my cock you slut before we string you up like an old chicken”
To save any further thoughts going through his head Ann dropped to the floor and began licking and sucking his cock. A big smile spread across Aldo’s face as he ran his fingers through Ann’s hair to hold her head in place. “I don’t think she knows the last place my cock went was up her daughter in laws arse” GW was shoving a couple of fingers up her cunt “she must like it she’s very wet at this end” The three of them lay in the warmth and afterglow of the fun they’d had. GW fingering Ann’s wet cunt while she sucked and licked Aldo’s dirty cock. Judy lay wasted in a fetal position sobbing until the farmer arrived. He poked his head around the barn door and waved to Aldo. Aldo beckoned him in but put his finger to his lips telling the old farmer to be quiet. The old man shuffled across the barn floor towards the three of them. He stopped short and watched as GW’s fingers made squelching noises as Ann got wetter and wetter. The old farmer licked his lips and started to play with his cock through his dirty old trousers, it had been a long time since he’d seen a wet pussy and this was getting him hard for the first time in years.
Just then a squeal made all four of them break from what they were doing. The farmers dog had followed him into the barn and had started to sniff Judy’s dirty pussy his wet cold nose had made her jump. The farmer shouted at the dog, on hearing a strange voice Judy turned to see who was there. This was her mistake. Like a shot the dog pushed his nose in between her legs and started to lick her dirty cunt. Again the old farmer called his dog but this time Aldo held his hand up to say to the farmer no it’s okay let the dog have his fun. “Open your legs wide for him slut let’s see the mutt lick you clean” Judy knew better than to refuse so she lay back and let the thick set dog use his tongue on her. This really had the farmer in a whirl he didn’t know whether to look at the old slut sucking cock and being fingered or the young ***** letting a dog lick her cunt clean.
His head was switching from one scene to the other when Aldo told Ann “I think its about time you said thank you to our host don’t you” He grabbed her by the hair and made her crawl over to the farmer. “Undo his trousers” he ordered Ann’s hands trembled as she reached up and undid the old man’s trousers. She pulled them down along with a dirty pair of pants she looked at Aldo with a look that was almost pleading with him don’t make me suck it please don’t make me. Aldo just waved the phone at her “it’ll go to everyone on your contact list if you don’t” he said with a smile on his face. Ann lent forward opened her mouth and hesitated GW grabbed the back of her head and pushed “get it in there you ***** suck his seed out, I bet he’ll have enough to fill your fat belly” laughing as he said it his hand pushed her head forward and he held the old farmer from behind as he made sure she took all of him in her mouth.
Aldo in the meantime had moved over to Judy she had her eyes closed as the dogs tongue worked away at her wet cunt. “Enjoying it are we” he said as he grabbed one of her nipples and pulled. “I wonder if we can get him to mount you” Judy shot him a look “I think you’d love it, you love having your pussy filled don’t you.” Judy said nothing she knew if she said no it would only make Aldo do it anyway. “Get on all fours slut lets see if he’ll do you” Aldo grabbed a handful of tit and made her get up on her knees. The dog growled as Aldo made Judy move “easy boy you’ll get some soon don’t worry” Judy knelt on all fours and Aldo led the dog back to her. He sniffed her arse and started to lick her arse and pussy again. “oh slut he’s getting hard now I can see his cock growing for you, come on boy get on her” Aldo pushed the dog forward and then instinct took over. The dog jumped forward and with his front legs over her waist his rear legs moved forward and his cock began to seek its goal. “push back at him you slut you know you want it in you” Judy held firm as the dog pushed but missed his goal again and again. “GW has she finished with the old man yet?” Aldo called over “Almost he don’t look too far off now” GW laughed back to his friend Ann was almost gagging every time the old mans cock went in her mouth. As GW looked back the old man pulled out of Ann’s mouth and shot his load al over her face. His thick cum still running down her face GW dragged her over to where Judy and the dog were. “ Help the dog out Help him get in her” Aldo ordered. Ann reached forward to hold the dogs cock the dog was going mad now with frustration. Ann lined him up and finally he entered Judy’s wet cunt. The dog went mad his back end went like a steam train Judy wailed as the brut of a dog fucked her like his bitch. Judy was held in place by Aldo as the dog got closer to cumming “oohhhhh fuck” Judy called out “oohhhhhh fuck” again as the dogs head came up as if he was about to howl. Then she let out a big wail “aarrrggghhhhhhhhhhh oh fuuuuccckkkkk!” she called out as the dog went to climb off and turn away from her. “I think he’s knotted inside her” Aldo laughed Judy was in pain they could see that. “Ha ha ha That dog must have one hell of a knot on him to fill her baggy cunt” GW laughed.
“Buro Buro” the two men turned to see the farmer coming back into the barn pulling a donkey on a rope. “What the fuck!” said GW “ I think he wants the donkey to have some fun” said Aldo “Buro” said the farmer again and pointed at Ann.
The old man went over to the table and patted the top then pointed at Ann then patted the table top again. “GW I think he wants the old slut on the table” Also said Ann began to fight but GW was far too strong for her. He had her pinned to the table as Aldo began to tie ropes around her holding her to the top of the table. The old farmer led the donkey over to her and began to wank the donkey’s cock. He pointed to GW and gestured for him to let the donkey taste Ann’s juices. He rubbed his hand over her wet pussy and offered it to the donkey. The smell must have been real good for him because as soon as he’d tasted her his cock soon began to grow. The farmer lined the donkey up behind her and he pulled him forward. The donkey pushed forward and entered Ann on the first push. “Aagggghhhhhh” she called out “Stop it he’s too big stop it” “Nonsense you slut that baggy cunt of your will take it” Aldo sneered. As the donkey worked the farmer held him off guiding him in closer a little at a time. It took Ann at least 5 minutes of the donkey fucking her to take all 13” of his cock by this time she’s cum at least 3 times.
Aldo and GW looked around the barn Judy was still knotted to the dog who was now trying to pull away and lick his cock clean but every time he pulled Judy called out. Ann was in the hands of the old farmer as the donkey shoved every inch of his massive cock up her. “not a bad days work mate” GW said to Aldo “Not a bad holiday all round my friend” he replied “I think we may have to continue with these two when we get home”

who likes

without paragraphs few will read it -- me included

As you know I like your stories, I loved your Xmas party story it's my favourite story on this site, but I can't even begin to tackle this mess, which is a pity.

Andymar, you see those comments. Got to break the story up into paragraphs, and if you take a look at my stories, you will see that short paragraphs work even better. And yes, put a space between each paragraph or at least, when starting a new paragraph, use indentations. What you wrote might be good, but just like the others, I didn't try to read it.