• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

July 4th weekend 7

• Thread starterByron6555
  • Start date

Byron6555

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 5, 2005
"Can you get on top of me, please."
"Yeah baby, let's do it." I rolled her offer while staying inside her.
"Ahhhhh yeah, that feels batter now," she said. I looked at her and we tongue kissed hard again.
"Oh yeah, baby, I'm gonna fuck it hard now. Spread those legs for me. Spread them good."

Even though I hated the condom, I got as deep in her pussy as I could. I started pumping the shit out of pussy. I was no longer caring about how she felt. My dick was rock hard and I was sorta pissed that I had the protection on because it prevented me from really boning her like I wanted to. My cock hungered to bottom out in her pussy. It probably did, but I didn't feel it like I should.

She and I were both getting into it real good. I knew I wasn't going to cum anytime soon because I was wearing the condom and because I had already cum like four times that day.

Pam was in complete heaven. She was smiling. She was pumping her hips back up against my thrust down on her. I then had her put her legs together and I put mine on each side of her thighs. This was the tightness we both wanted.

"Don't pull you legs apart until I tell you to." I told her.
"Okay, I won't." She looked up at me kind of eagerly, as she would do whatever I tell her to. A good hard dick can be the weakness of a woman just like a pussy can be for a man.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple

Users who are viewing this thread