• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

July 4th Weekend 8

• Thread starterByron6555
  • Start date

Byron6555

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 5, 2005
I started fucking her harder. I boned her pussy hole. I pushed hard and grind her pussy, which was becoming wetter and wetter. The condom was barely fitting my cock, and I was hoping that it would come off my dick while I was boning her. I wasn't gonna cum as long as I had it on.

After about ten minutes of fucking, Pam came hard. Really hard. "Ahhhh, Byron, that was sooo fucking good. But I wasn't supposed to cum so soon."
"That's okay baby, you got yours."
"I know, but wasn't supposed to cum soon like that."
Her husband had told me that she was a good fuck, but that after she came once, she had a hard time keep going. I understood because my wife was the same way. That's why I need get with a younger woman again, because they don't tire out so fast.

Pam kept apologizing and thanking me at the same time. I stayed buried in her for a while, and we kissed deeply again. I started to fuck her some more, but I knew I could easily go on for another hour, but she couldn't hang.

Her husband finally put the camera down, and climb on the bed. I pulled out and assumed the position for him to fuck her from behind. He as a little dick, but maybe it got bigger once inside her. I don't know and don't care. He had rights to his wife. So while he fucked her from behind, she sucked my cock which was going down. They were both hoping that I would cum in her mouth, but I had to apologize to her. I said I was okay because I had cum several times during the day. Next time, though, if I know were going together, I'll save up for her.
She still sucked me good though. And in about three minutes, her husband came inside her. Seems like she just did it for him, but she really had already got hers from me.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple

Users who are viewing this thread