• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

July 4th weekend; final

• Thread starterByron6555
  • Start date

Byron6555

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 5, 2005
I got up and got dressed. She look at me, and said with a little laugh, "I'm gonna be so sore tomorrow."
"That's okay, baby, it's supposed to be sore, " I teased her again. "That way you'll remember who made you sore." I really meant what I said. I've always felt that sex should be painfully good. I don't mean bad pain, but pain that reminds you that you fucked good and hard. I also told her that she's gonna have to see me more if she wants to get used to my cock.

"I might just take you up on that," she said.

Frank and I left the house. He promised he would send me some clips from the video, but he probably won't. I'm not gonna bug him about it because that's not my style.

All I can say was that it was a hot, hot get together. Nice and easy. My wife need not ever find out about it, and there's no strings attached between me and Pam. It was all just an honest good fuck between a married black man and married white woman.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple

Users who are viewing this thread