• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

July 4th Weekend Part 3

• Thread starterByron6555
  • Start date

Byron6555

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 5, 2005
When we go into the house, his wife of course looked a little older than the pics I had seen of her. But she was still sexy for her age. She had some nice size tits and a sexy little smile. I could right away see that she was not new to all this. She was a little timid, but also relaxed. We all three stood in the kitchen area and talked a little, while sipping on beer and wine. It didn't take long for things to get started. She had on a short skirt and a tight blouse(?) that showed off her titties very well. She was standing near me, and I put my beer down and pulled her over by her waist, toward me. As I was doing this, Frank went out of the kitchen.

"So you see the pic of my cock, I sent?" I asked her. She said yeah, and looked up, smiling at me.
"You got a pretty smile, baby."
"Thank you"
I pulled her waist tight to me and she liked that. My cock was already growing hard and I could tell she felt it. I kissed her lips and pulled on her blouse. "Look at this smoken tits of yours, baby. Damn....
"I like them too," she giggled. I pulled her blouse some more, ******** them completely to me.
"You know I'm gonna get my mouth all over these, right?"
"Yeah, I know."
"And you can already feel how hard I am, right?"
"Yeah, I do."
"Well, baby, get what you want. I here for you."
"She was pushing up against me, kissing, and feeling all frigidity. We kissed some more, real deep. My tongue and her tongue got into each other's mouth. I rubbed and squeezed her tits, which were bigger than my wife's, so you know that was a treat for me.

She started un-buckling my belt and pulling my cock out of my shorts. My cock was super hard and ready. The head of it was nice and swelled up like I like it. She pulled it out, gave it a few licks and started to go to town. Immediately I could see that she was a great cock sucker, just like her husband said she was. By the time she got on her knees, he had come back into the kitichen with his video camera. He asked if it was okay for him to videotape as long as he kept my face out of the video. I took another drink of my beer and said, yeah sure.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple

Users who are viewing this thread