• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

July 4th Weekend Part 4

• Thread starterByron6555
  • Start date

Byron6555

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 5, 2005
I looked down and saw the most beautiful thing; Pam putting a hella nice shine on my cock. She couldn't get it all down her throat, but she was trying. She was good because she knew how to keep her teeth from scratching my cock and she knew how to do those figure eights with her hand. I didn't feel her teeth at all.

"That's it baby, feed it. Get as much cock as you want," I told her, smiling down on her and rubbing her thin blonde hair.

As she boned me, I put my hand on the back of her head and pulled her toward me harder. I held her head and pushed my cockhead toward her throat. She was cool with that, but she simply didn't have the skills for relaxing her throat and letting me use it like a pussy. I was a little disappointed in that, but it was cool. She gagged a few times I did that to her, but came back like a trooper.

At one point, she reached in the drawer and pulled out a couple of hot-pan holders and put them under knees. I laughed a little when she did that. The holders became kneepads, so that told me she wasn't in no hurry to get up. She continued to suck and I pushed into her mouth.

"Hey, baby, you alright down there?" She didn't respond, but kept on sucking. "Look up here, baby, you alright? Is it good for you?" She looked and was breathing hard. Her eyes were watery. She looked like I had been using her for hours. She gave me that pretty smile again, and said yeah she was okay.

I took hold my cock and held her head back with my other hand. I gently slapped my cock against her mouth a few times. "Lick the shaft of it, Pam. Lick it hella good, baby." Frank was videotaping, but he was un-obstrusive, staying out of our way.

She hungrily licked some more. Frank had told me that this wasn't her first time with another black man, but they hadn't gotten with anyone in while. So that explained why she was so eager and doing a good job. Her eyes were closed and she was sucking like a baby sucks her mom's tits. She kept trying to get as much cock in her white little mouth as she could. I put a finger back to the base of my cock and challenged her to suck to where my finger was. "Come on Pam, suck to here, baby. Suck on it." I really think if we would meet more often she would learn to deep throat.

You right gotta honor women like Pam who enjoy sex and don't mind putting out at even her age. So many women, including my wife, get too damn lazy and want you to do everything to make the sex go right. Pam on other hand was taking care of her and my needs both. She put her hands on my butt and pull my dick in her mouth. She sucked sooo fucking good. I loved how the my dark cock could hardly fit in her mouth and she struggled for more, making sure it stayed good and hard.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple

Users who are viewing this thread