• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

July 4th weekend Part 5

• Thread starterByron6555
  • Start date

Byron6555

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 5, 2005
After hitting her lips with my cock a few more times, I pulled her up toward me and started sucking on her tits. At the same time, I put my hand under her skirt so I could feel her hot pussy for the first time. She had no panties on, and that told me she was willing and ready for a good fucking.

She sucked in her breath as I did my little attack on her. I sucked her tits hard and rough. I knew women like Pam liked that. Fuck all that gentle shit. Women like Pam want a man to take control and make her do stuff. Be rough with her, and I was.

We kissed some more and she pulled back and said, "Shall we take this into the bedroom?" she asked, again with that pretty little smile of hers.

"Hell yeah, baby, let's go. You got me all hard and stuff."

There was only one bedroom lamp on, and hubby decided to turn on a few more. Pam and I didn't like that, but hey, he wanted to get his video and pictures, so we both adjusted.

I sat on the bed and she got between my legs, on her knees of course, and started sucking some more. I leaned back, watched and felt her take as much as she could in her mouth. "Lick and suck it good, baby. Get it ready for pussy."

Fucking the Pussy
To get more comfortable, I moved more up on the bed, and she started to mount me. She looked at me, and asked, "If we don't use a rubber, will promise to pull out?" I hesitated, and said yes. But I knew I was lying. Once I got deep in the pussy, there was no way that I was going to pull out.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple

Users who are viewing this thread