• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

July 4th weekend Part 6

• Thread starterByron6555
  • Start date

Byron6555

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 5, 2005
She got on top of me and put my cock insider her pussy lips. She kept her skirt on, but that was cool with me. What got us going, though, was when she started to push my cock inside her. Though her pussy was wet, she was hella tight and she briefly complained with a smile that I was big. "Ohhhh, it hurts." She pushed in some more and tried to adjust. "Let's move up on the bed some more." She tried again, and it felt sooo fucking good to feel that tight pussy of hers. It's been a while since I had tight pussy like hers. My wife's pussy was pretty easy to slip into, but Pam had like a teenage tight pussy. Soo fucking good for me.

"You alright baby?"
"Huh, what you say?" she said a little out of breadth and still trying to push down on it. She tried to pull back off, but I held her down some.
"Stay on it a little and get adjusted to it."
"Okay, okay," she said breathing in a few times.

"Now you know that once I get on top of you, I gonna bang hard and I'm not going to pull out!" I grinned at her.
"Ohhh..." She pushed in some more. Then she pulled out and got a condom out of a side draw next to her bed. I told her I brought a condom also, just in case. I hadn't worn a condom in a long time, and I don't like them, but it was okay. I didn't want her or me worrying about anything.

She struggled trying to get it on my cock. "I might need some help," she said with a little laugh.

"Naw baby, it's on you. You gotta get it on. I don't like wearing them." All this time, her hubby wasn't saying anything except when one of us got an arm in the way of the camera.

She got it on and climbed back on top of me. She got it more in and took deep breaths. "Ohhhh it hurts."
"It's supposed to hurt some, baby." I said back to her with a little laugh. The best type of fuck for a man is a woman or girl with a tight pussy. Most women know that and wish they could keep their pussy tight for their man. That's why a big cock helps, so that pussy can feel tight.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple

Users who are viewing this thread