Just A Cuck...

• Thread starterHarry Bobbins
  • Start date

Harry Bobbins

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2016
I want others to fuck my dirty slut wife. She's a teacher at college and I imagine her adult students taking turns on her and ramming her deep on the desk. She was only hired cause she's a dirty ***** and she deep throats all the time. I would love To lick her feet whilst she's getting rammed by superior cock

Reactions: purplejoys, Readyu and babagee
Harry Bobbins said:
I want others to fuck my dirty slut wife. She's a teacher at college and I imagine her adult students taking turns on her and ramming her deep on the desk. She was only hired cause she's a dirty ***** and she deep throats all the time. .....

Are you sure about that...? Maybe your wife was hired because she's a good teacher. Sometimes good (or excellent) teachers are also strongly sexual, ya' know....

In any case — does your wife know you want her to date, seduce, and fuck other men? Or, is that just a fantasy on your part? If the latter, do you have a plan for guiding her toward making you her cuckold...?

I reckon it's just a fantasy - but a nice one. If she had been hired for the reasons suggested she would already be doing what he imagines.

Reactions: redback