• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just a cuckold story... a day in our lives. This is fictionally non fiction.

• Thread starterCuckold64
  • Start date

Cuckold64

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 30, 2010
The is my story. If you change, update, add or otherwise modify this story, please show me the respect of sending me a copy! DO NOT republish without acknowledging me as it's original author. That is all I ask. I am not a professional writer so please forgive the occasion shift in tense and person. I did the best I could with this first draft.

A day in the life of an emerging cuckold:

I woke up this morning feeling your beautiful ass sitting on my chest.* As I was opening my eyes you were looking down at me, smiling, and lifting my head up so you could shove a firm pillow behind my head.* Before I could even comprehend what you were up to, you slid forward and put your puffy pussy right over my mouth!

As I opened my mouth to treat you with my tongue, I could feel the juices already starting to come out of your pussy.... and they were not all your own!* Slowly, the realization that you had gone out last night and not returned before I went to sleep came back to me, as your pussy flooded my mouth with last night/this mornings debauchery.* It was all I could do to keep swallowing as your pussy flooded my mouth!

As I reached around to grab your ass to pull you closer to me I could hear you saying "That's it babe, Oooo yeah that feels so good!* Don't stop!".* Needless to say I kept licking and sucking your beautiful pussy and swallowing every precious drop of your cum I could.* Your pussy lips were so swollen and soft rubbing up against my cheeks as I alternated between licking your clit and pushing my tongue as far into your pussy as I could to ensure that I had cleaned all your juices and left your pussy nice and fresh for the day...... You are my Honey Bunch and I am your Honey Douche!

Your body shakes and quivers as you grind your pussy into my face, showing no regard for my ability to breath.* Your orgasm builds slowly, but peaks with my tongue on your clit and again I am treated to more of your sweet pussy juice fresh from the fountain.* As your orgasm subsides, you back your pussy away from my face and look down at me.* "Good morning Babes!" you say smiling.* And I respond in kind with a very 'Good Morning' to you!

I watch as you crawl off the bed, naked and happy, and stand in front of my closet.* Reaching into the special box, you grab a pair of lacy panties and toss them at me.* "Get up Honey.* You are taking me shopping!"* Without waiting for a response, you head for the shower.* I get out of bed and head for the shower with you.* As I open the shower door to join you, I am told "Ummmm what are you doing?* Put your panties on, leaving the strings low across your ass.* I know they are a bit small.* I love panty lines!* Don't get dressed yet, you are taking me shopping so wait for me to tell you what to wear!* Oh and don't wash your face.* I want you to wear our juices for the day!".* I stood at the shower door for a moment as you closed it and contemplated what I had just heard.

Returning to the bedroom I put the panties on that you chose for me, making sure they were positioned to completely cover my cock and balls.* I brushed my hair while waiting for you to finish your shower.* When you came out dripping and staring at me I was nervous that I had done something wrong!* "Don't just stand there!* Grab a couple fresh towels and dry me off!"* Realizing my failure to catch a hint, I hurried my pantied ass into the other room and grabbed two towels, returning to the bedroom.* I asked you to bend forward so that I could wrap one around your hair and twist it.* When you stoop up I began to towel dry your beautiful body.

You know I worship every square inch of your body from the top of your head to the tip of your toes.* You will always be the most beautiful woman in the world to me, not only because of how you look on the outside which is amazing, but also how you 'live' on the inside, twisted and fun and full of love.* I pad your face lightly with the towel to dry it as you smile mischievously at me.* I continue by drying your neck and moving the towel down as I circle you, drying your back and your sexy breasts one at a time.* I kneel down to dry your midsection, circling again.* I ask you politely to spread your feet about 3 feet apart and I proceed to lovingly dry your now very sensitive pussy lips, working my way on my knees to your ass.* When I get there you say "lick my asshole for a minute, I want to make sure its nice and clean."

I spread your cheeks and gently insert my tongue into your tight little hole.* Little by little I am able to get more of my tongue into your ass and you bend forward slightly enjoying how it feels.* You pull away from me and walk over to your computer, and bending over towards the keyboard you look back at me on my knees and say "come over here and do that while I catch up on FB!"* Who am I to disobey, so on my knees, I crawl behind you and once again begin licking your tight sexy little asshole.

*What I didn't know and could not see was that you had started a FB video (or skype) chat with one of your lovers and was telling them as they were were watching you with your hair in a towel and your tits beautifully hanging down, that your husband was licking your asshole!*

After catching up on FB for several minutes you stood up, turned around and said "Ok, you can have some pussy now.* Stay where you are, grab my ass and lick my pussy, you have 30 seconds!"* Not wanting to miss a second of it, I quickly grabbed your ass and began kissing and licking your pussy like it was the last pussy on earth.* For me, it IS the last pussy on earth so I thoroughly enjoyed my 30 seconds of pussy!

Turning and walking back towards the bathroom, you looked back at me smiling and said "Nice, now go plug in the blow dryer and straightener and prepare to do my hair.* Go get a chair for me too."* With that you went into the bathroom to put on your makeup.* I went and got a chair from the living room and plugged in both the iron and the dryer.

I stood patiently and waited until you were through.* I swooned when I saw you walking out of the bathroom looking like a naked Cosmo model, with the reddest lipstick I have ever seen you wear and devastatingly beautiful eyes.* You smiled back at me.* As you sat in the chair facing me, you spread your legs like Sharon Stone and looking into my eyes as you lowered a finger to your pussy you said "On your knees and crawl behind me and do my hair.* Hurry, the mall opens soon!"* So doing my best Vidal Sassoon, I crawled behind you on my knees and began doing your hair, applying product, brushing, drying and straightening.* When I was done you looked like a shampoo model, your hair shiny and full!

I stayed on my knees as you stood to check my work in the mirror.* When I saw you smile I knew I had done well.* You walked to your dresser and took out a skimply sexy thong and slipped it on.* Then you grabbed your push up bra and put it on.* Your tits were pushing out the top of it looking so lovely and full I just wanted to motorboat them!* You ran around the corner to look at yourself in the full length mirror and asked "So do you think there are young men out there that would like to fuck this body?"* Without hesitation I replied 'Most ALL young men would love to fuck that body!"

Returning to the bedroom, you chose a button down blouse, choosing to leave an 'extra' button undone, and a mini skirt which I had rarely ever seen you wear!* You looked SO sexy without looking whorish, of course I like both looks so its all good!* You turned to have me fasten your necklace around your neck and in doing so I had to stand, taking in every inch of you as I did.* You put on the matching earrings and then walked over to the dresser.* Bending over far more than necessary, your skirt rising up to ****** your beautiful ass, barely covered by your thong, you reached into your jewelry box and put your wedding ring on as you looked back at me and smiled.* Finishing the look with your high heal boots, you begin your instructions:

"Put your wedding ring on too Husband.* I want EVERYONE to know we are married!"* I know that you feel that way, but I also know what you mean by that comment!.** "Now for you.* I want you to put on the tightest khaki pants you have.* I want you to wear an untucked XL shirt, not a XXL.* I want your belly barely covered, unless you lift your arms, but I don't want to cover your panty lines.* No jacket, sorry.* Socks and shoes are your choice.* Wear your hair in a pony tail, but I want the pony tail coming from higher on your head than you normally wear it.* I want your hair to look shorter.* You have 3 minutes to meet me in the car.* Don't forget your wallet.

When I was done getting dressed I ran to the car to find you in the passenger seat texting.* As I sat down I could feel my shirt rising and my ass showing.* Fortunately you picked panties that rode low so all anyone might see was an ass crack!* Knowing better than to ask, I did so anyway.* “Who are you texting?' You smiled and said "does it matter 'who' it is?* From now on I am not going to tell you who it is.* I am just going to respond honestly and say 'it is one of my lovers'.... and that will be that".* You had never been that direct and I have to admit, it REALLY turned me on!

"Take me to the Mall.* I need some new scenery!"* So off we went.* I could barely breath in the pants I was wearing.* If I were well hung I would have a huge bulge in my pants, but with the tight panties I looked like I had nothing there.* I was a KEN doll for today, in my damn panties!

When we arrived you said "park there".* It was a spot that was going to require a lot of walking rather than someplace up front, but it was obvious you were taking charge today so I did what I was told.* I parked and without saying a word you got out of the car and we started walking towards the mall.* We were about half way there when a man approached us smiling.

We stopped as he approached and suddenly he says "Hey Sexy!* Nice to see you Babe!".* You stepped ahead of me to great him and right in front of me you reached up, ******** your ass,* and with both hands on his head* you* kissed him hotly on the lips!* As if that wasn't enough, he reached back right in front of me with his big hands and cupped both of your ******* ass cheeks, lifting you and spreading your ass as he hugged you close!* I could not have been more surprised, shocked, and yes... excited all at the same time!

When you broke your kiss and he let you down, you turned to me and said "Honey this is Rodney!** Rodney this is my Husband Bob!"* Before I had a chance to comprehend what was happening, he reached his hand out to shake mine and I returned the handshake, both of us with an extra firm grip of "knowing".* "Hello Bob!* I am very glad to finally meet you!* Your wife has told me so much about you!"

All I could do was smile and say, "Its good to meet you too!", knowing all the while that this man has probably been fucking you but you hadn't shown me pics or talked about him yet.* Introductions aside, we all started walking together towards the mall.* Of course I thought it was a coincidence, our meeting,* but you know that you had already called him to set this up.* Sneaky bitch!* YOU wanted to be in control of a cuckold situation instead of me.* Bravo!

We all walked into the mall and because I had no idea you had planned this, I just assumed your friend would go his own way.* He didn't.* Our first stop was Victoria's Secret and when he walked in beside us I was really uneasy.* What was this guys game?* You selected several pairs of small sexy panties and thongs, showing him, then handing them to me.* He smiled each time you did it so I let you have your little teasing game.* Then you you moved around the counter to a different drawer and brought up another pair of sexy thongs that were obviously too big for you.* As you handed the XXL thong to me you said "These are for tonight!* Pay for them and meet us in the Mall".* Then you turned and walked out.* I was completely at a loss... what was happening here? You had never treated me like a cuckold before!

As I came out of the store with your clothes I saw you leaning up against* a railing.* He was leaning down looking down your blouse and his hand was massaging your ass under your skirt!* You were smiling at each other like teenagers.* As I approached you it dawned on me that this was some kind of a set up, but because we had not had a chance to talk about it, I just had to roll with it, as we had always agreed.* It had just never happened before!

Our next stop was a store like Rainbow with inexpensive but sexy skirts, tops etc.* All three of us walked into the store side by side.* This time, he would pick out something that was very sexy, you would smile and hand it to me, and when I had an armful, you turned to me and told me to go buy it and meet you in front of the store.* This happened at a couple more stores and I was nervous because I knew I was running out of money!

I almost fainted when you led us into the shoe store.* I knew ALL of the shoes cost more than what I had left on my card.* I said "Are you sure you need another pair of shoes?" trying to hint that I was broke!* You smiled and whispered in my ear "You can use the other card.* Just make sure you pay it back when you get back to California.* I want it, you buy it!".* You were telling me to use my company credit card!* Again, another first!* I would have to pay it back, and that meant cutting back on expenses.

"Rodney is a woman's shoe salesman and knows what looks sexy so go wait over there while he fits me with some.* I will wave at you when it is time to pay."* You sat in a chair across from me and smiled, parting your legs a little so I could see your wet panties.* I knew each pair of shoes you were trying on that you were giving him a very special view, but when he moved after trying on the last pair of shoes I could see that you had moved your thong to the side and your pussy was dripping!* I guess that meant you liked the last pair of shoes best so I went to the counter and paid for them.* I thought that would be the end of it.* Boy was I mistaken.

We stopped in the lingerie store next and he picked out a VERY expensive and sexy outfit for you.* Again you smiled at you handed it to me and walked out of the store.* I paid the clerk, but unlike the last several stores, you took this back from me saying, "I got this".* Our next stop was a Men's store.* Finally I was going to get something for me after all the money I had spent!

You led us to the underwear section and picked out a 3pack of sexy silk boxers and a 3pack of sexy silk jock straps.* You smiled at me as you handed them to me and again walked out of the store.* I paid the clerk but when I came out of the store you two had already started walking together.* As I approached from the rear I saw him spank your ass under your skirt loud enough for me to hear it and you jumped closer to him!* I had to walk very fast to catch up.

"Honey, why don't you take that to the car and go get you some lunch.* Rodney has invited me to his favorite restaurant.* We won't be long.* You don't mind do you?"* With the mischievious smile on your face I was not about to ruin your fun, so I said, "Should I meet you somewhere?".* You replied with "I will text you.* Bye Honey!"* As I started to leave, you came up behind me and turned me around kissing me passionately and whispering in my ear "THANK YOU I LOVE YOU!"* I smiled big, until you took the Men's bag out of my hands, turned and walked back to Rodney, taking him by the hand and walking off.

I walked to the car, both sad and excited.* I had looked forward to a day with you and instead I was ****** to share you with a man I didn't even know!* I had a pretty good idea of what you two had planned, or so I thought, so resigned to playing my part I walked to the car to put all the bags in.* I returned to the mall and found a place to sit down and have some lunch, alone.

I had been there a little over an hour when I got a text from you. 'I LOVE YOU', short but sweet.* I smiled.* I have learned not to reply unless expressly told to.* About 30 minutes later I got another text. 'I'm having lunch'.* Well duh, you told me that an* hour and a half ago.* About 30 minutes later I got another text with a pic of you, eyes frighteningly wide open, as was your mouth, and an enormous cock about to fill it~!* NOW I* knew what you meant by lunch!* It was not begging a reply so I did not.* I sat impatiently, with a cock so hard I was afraid it was going to tear through the panties that had it so tightly compressed.

After a total of about 2 and a half hours I got a text with an address and was told to go there and wait outside.* It was about a 15 minute drive.* When I arrived I noticed it was not the nicest neighborhood.* It was rather scary with graffiti everywhere.* I text that I was there.* I got a reply from you to drive around the block to the right and come down the alley.* This was getting really sketchy!* As I turned into the alley I saw you about midway down leaning forward on a trashcan.* As I approached you turned to me and smiled and started walking towards me.* You were walking like a street walker looking like you wanted to sell a $10 blowjob!

I picked you up and you leaned over and kissed me hard, exploring every inch of my mouth with your tongue.* If I didn't know any better I would have said that you tasted like cum, but I knew you would never let that happen so I wrote it off to whatever you had for lunch.* You had this wicked smile on your face as we drove away and all the way home!* You thanked me for buying you all the new clothes and promised it would be worth my while.* Not once did you mention what you had/did for lunch.* The trip home was you going through all the bags and squealing at all the new clothes you got!* You even told me to pull up in front of the house so I wouldn't have to carry the bags far.

Gathering all the bags I met you at the front door and after you unlocked it, we both went in.* We didn't make it 5 feet when you slammed and locked the door, told me to drop the bags and get on my knees.* I did as I was told and you looked down at me and said "Starting at my knees I want you to lick your way up both thighs making sure that any evidence of cum is removed.* DO NOT touch my pussy until you are done!"

I did as I was told, lovingly licking yout legs clean.* I noticed that you were not wearing the thong you had left the house with.* Your pussy was bare.* There was a faint taste of a man's presence, but your thighs were were pretty sexy and clean.* When I got done you told me to clean your pussy.* Based on what I had just experienced I figured that would be about the same, maybe a slight taste but nothing major.* Oh was I wrong.* When I opened my mouth and tickled your pussy with my tongue you relaxed and like this morning, a torrent of cum flooded my mouth!* It was unmistakably a mans cum, thick and pungent and I swallowed and licked as fast as I could.* It took me more than 5 minutes of licking and swallowing before your pussy started tasting like a fresh clean pussy again.* Oh, and by the way, I LOVED IT when you grabbed my ponytail and ****** my face harder into your pussy!

When I was done* you smiled down at me and told me to strip to my panties for the rest of the day.* I stripped and carried all your bags to the bedroom so you could admire them again.* When you were done putting things away, you took off your blouse and skirt and bra and layed down on the bed.* "Get up here on the bed and lick the cum from my titties Honey!" you said to me.* 'Wow you must have had some afternoon!', I said, and began licking the tops of your titties and between them and sure enough I could taste the dried cum there.* I waited patiently for the story but non ever came.* You turned, layed a leg up over mine, pulled my head close to your breasts and said "lets take a nap".* And so we did.

I awoke when I heard someone knocking at the front door and the dogs were barking.* You were already up and texting and as soon as the knocking started you told me to stay put, DO NOT get up or get dressed you said as you left the room.* I thought it was odd that you would check the door naked, but after the day we had I figured you knew what you were doing.

When you entered the room I was shocked, embarrassed and ashamed that you were holding Nelson's hand!* Then the horror of realizing I was laying on my back uncovered wearing nothing but a woman's thong set in.* I was paralyzed, unable to move until something changed.* Nelson started to laugh and then so did you.* I was unable to conjure any emotion.* The paralysis continued.

"I know tonight is 'Date-Night' but I have decided that tonight Nelson is going to be my 'Date' and you will be our 'friend' for the eventing.* You will ****** us.* You will drive the car, you will pay for dinner and drinks, and you will do whatever Nelson and I tell you to do.* Tonight WE are your Master.* Do you understand?"* 'Yes Mistress' came to my lips even before I knew what I was about to say! "And Nelson?" you said.* 'Yes Master' again flew from my lips before fully comprehending what was happening.* "Now get on the floor and crawl on your knees to us."

I got off the bed and to my hands and knees.* I crawled across the floor until I was kneeling in front of them.* "Nelson?" was all you said before he started unbuckling his pants.* He drew his long cock out in front of him and it started lengthening and thickening right in front of my face.* You knelt down beside him and looked me in the eye.* Grabbing his cock you pulled it to your face saying, "I am going to suck this cock baby... again.*** I am going to fuck this cock... again.... I am going to do things with this cock that you and I have never done before!* I am going to start right now.* Close your eyes!"

As I closed my eyes I could here the sound of you sucking on his cock.* I could hear the slurping noises as your mouth and tongue ravaged his harding cock.* Then, without warning.* I felt something smack me across the cheek!

"You have been cock slapped Honey!* You are kneeling in front of your wife and my lover and I have just slapped your face with his cock.* You are going to remain still while I do it as much as I want and you are gonna like it.* I Need to show Nelson that you truly support him fucking me whenever he wants."* With that you slapped my face several more times with his cock.

Now get up and go sit in the living room.* I want you to masturbate but not cum.* If you cum you will be severely punished!* When I come to check on you I better find you stroking a hard cock... no matter how long it takes me!* Now go!'* I did as I was told and took my panty clad hard-on into the other room and sat on the couch.* You left the door open on purpose I know.* I am not sure if it wouldn't have been worse if you had closed it.

As I sat on the couch, I could hear you both giggling in the other room.* I was sure you had better things to giggle about then me, but that question hung in my mind.* The giggles soon turned to passionate sighs and it wasn't long before I heard the headboard banging against the way.* I could hear you squeal with delight as he pushed his fat cock deep in your pussy, with your husband listening from the next room.* I slowly stroked my cock, just enough to keep it hard but not enough to put me over the edge... but I was never more than a few strokes from that the whole time.

Then I heard things I had never heard before.* I knew you were doing it for my benefit, and that made it all that much more special!* "Fuck me Nelson!* Fuck me with that big black cock!* Fuck me harder!* Fuck your married *****!* God you stretch my pussy so much!* Ahhhhhh!* Fuck me!"* It was all I could do not to shoot my load all over the ceiling!* It was hot honey, trust me!

The headboard banging reached a peak and I knew when you stopped screaming obscenities you were in the throws of an orgasm, and I suspected he was too.* I continued to stroke my cock and almost choked when Nelson stepped into the living room with his cock dangling obscenely in front of him.* Like it was his home and he was the Master, he walked right up to me, sat down beside me, grabbed my head and pulled me down on his cock!

"Your wife made a mess of my cock, clean it bitch!" was all he said as he ground my face on his hot wet cock.* I licked and sucked his cock Honey!* I didn't know what else to do!* I licked him from his balls to his head and when I sucked the last drop from his again hardening cock, without a word he just stood up and walked out, leaving me embarrassed, excited and confused.

"Honey!* Come in here!* You have another mess to clean up!"* I rushed to the bedroom thinking I was going to lick another load out of your pussy.* Oh contrare.* When I walked into the room, you were leaning over the bed, sucking Nelson's cock and I could see a big load of cum on your back at the top of your ass crack and it was starting to drip down your ass crack.* Without waiting to be told, I quickly slurped up the thick load, swallowing it and then using my tongue to stop his cum from dripping on the floor as I licked my way up your hot ass, across your tender asshole which I assume he had his finger in, and up your crack until the mess was taken car of.

As I finished I saw Nelson stand up, walk around the bed and reach for his pants, taking out his phone.* "come over here, both of you, on your knees" he said with relative ease.* As you and I crawled over to him he was texting something.* "Both of you suck my cock at the same time and look up at me.* There is plenty for both of you!"* As you and I put our mouths on his cock, he looked down past his phone and smiled!* CLICK.* Then he moved the phone to the side and CLICK took another one.* "Bob, put my balls in your mouth.* Bitch, put as much of my cock as you can in your mouth and both of you look at the phone!"** CLICK~.

He lowered his phone so we could see.* I looked at you after reading and you looked back with the same horror in your eyes.* The message read 'My Married Cock Whores' and it was being sent as a group text!* SEND was pressed and he started to laugh as he pulled away from us and went to lay down on the bed.* "Go shower cuck (the first time you used that term in FOREVER), put on the new panties you bought for yourself today, and sit on the couch and wait until we come get you.* Use the spare bathroom so you don't disturb us."

As I came out of the bathroom after my shower wearing my new panties, I looked in the bedroom door and saw you asleep, spooning.* He was behind you but his cock was impressively sticking out from between your legs.* His big hands were holding your breasts and the contrast of skin was quite beautiful.* You were both smiling.* I kept walking and went into the living room to lay down on the couch to nap myself.

When I woke up you were kissing me.* Your eyes were closed and I reveled in the feeling of your lips on mine.* It was a kiss that says I love you more now than ever before.** You leaned back on the couch and said "pull your panties aside and fuck me Honey!"* The smile on your face was that of the girl I married 10 years ago and I knew.* As I pulled my panties aside and played with my cock to get it good and hard you whispered "I love you so much!* I love your cock too!* This pussy will ALWAYS be YOUR pussy, even if I share it with my lovers.* You may get restricted from it once in a while... but it is still yours!"

I was so happy with those words that I blushed.* By now your pussy was so puffy having gotten stretched several times that I was careful to be gentle.* My cock slid into your pussy with no effort at all.* Your pussy was so soft, and wet and loose that I felt like I was fucking a hot jar of jelly!* "Can you feel how loose I am!* I love the way they stretch my pussy, but I love how it feels with your cock in there after!* Is that twisted?".* All I could do was smile back.* You are so hot that tight or loose, my cock just wants to explode at the thought of fucking you!* I stroked slowly, gently, and thoughtfully, even though I knew that even with puffy pussy lips you would prefer that I hammer your pussy hard and fuck you like a brute!* I can and will be that man, but this called for something different, or so I thought.* After a few minutes in your hot loose pussy, you pushed me off you and sat up.*

You smiled that wicked smile again and I knew that I had fucked up.* "Ok... if that is the way you want it... I am going to ruin it for you... at least for now...* I want you to jack off on my asshole, then lick me clean as fast as you can.* If you take more than 5 minutes, I will leave you home tonight!"* I jumped up and began furiously pumping my cock.* "Come on baby" you said looking over your shoulder "make sure you spread my ass cheeks with your hands so your cum lands right on my asshole!* Oh?* Are you confused?* When you are about to cum, stop pumping and spread my cheeks.* Whatever cums out is all the orgasm you are going to have, you are not allowed to pump it.* But if you fuck up and start cumming before you spread my ass cheeks, then you are staying home tonight!"

So you had been paying attention when I told you about ruined orgasms after all.* I jerked my cock right up to the point when I could feel the cum boiling out of my balls then quickly let go and spread your ass cheeks with both hands.* My cum came out of my cock without any future insistence, but the orgasmic feeling was muted the way it was supposed to be.* In other words, I was left hornier than ever!* I quickly buried my face in your ass, licking up my own cum as I teased your asshole with my tongue.* I think you gave me more than 5 minutes but I just figured it was because you were enjoying it.* On that I think I am right!

As soon as you had enough, you got up and walked out of the room.* I just sat back on the couch and without realizing it, I **********!* When I finally awoke it was dark out.* I was afraid to disturb you so I just sat stroking as I was told.* Probably sooner than later, I fell asleep again!* I woke up hearing a commotion at the front door.* I was scared and confused.* I was sitting on the couch wearing new panties and only new panties!* Should I get up and see what is going on?* That question got answered for me.

You came stumbling into the living room, obviously ***** as hell, and said "Honey, come in the bedroom right now.* I have a surprise for you!".* You laughed and turned around to go into the bedroom.* I sprang from the couch anxious to see what you might have been up to.* As I went from the living room into the bedroom I looked down the hall but didn't see anyone.* When I got into the bedroom you were taking off what appeared to be a VERY HOT combination of the clothes/shoes we had bought earlier, not stopping until you were completely naked.* "Lay down on your back in the middle of the bed babe!" you said as you finished getting naked.

I layed back as instructed and you crawled up over me in a 69 and I was preparing to get fed another load of your lover's cum.* You kept your pussy too high for me to reach though, and I was confused.* I was more than happy to let it go when I felt you pull my cock out of the side of my panties and begin to suck it!* I was in heaven Honey!* Then you put your arms between my legs and pulled them behind your arms leaving my completely *******, save your mouth on my quickly hardening cock!* I felt you tugging and twisting my balls like you KNOW I like, causing more pleasure than pain.* As my cock came to full hardness, and I was thinking this was the best blowjob I had ever had, I was looking at your pussy when a shadow cast over us.*

As I looked up at your beautiful pussy, a long hard black cock moved over my head and impaled itself deep in your puffy hole!* As I stared, this thrusting cock, balls slapping you as he thrust forward, and your pussy began to get closer and closer to my face.* It wasn't long before he was dragging his balls across my face as he fucked you!* "OH MY GOD LICK MY CLIT AND HIS COCK NOW!" you said as your pussy started to quiver and drip its juices into my mouth.* As I licked and sucked your pussy, making sure to keep his cock nice and wet, I felt you putting lube on my asshole, and without ceremony you shoved something deep into my ass!* When I would tense from the pain you would pull my cock out of your mouth, twist my balls and say "then you better fucking relax hadn't you!".

Whatever was shoved into my ass stayed there.* It was big, and it wasn't coming out on its own.* I assumed it was a dildo, but something was keeping it in and that had me confused.* You kept up sucking my cock and I probably would have cum already if you hadn't shoved whatever it was up my asshole!*

SLAP!* I heard it and you jumped!* Nelson had swatted your ass hard and said "Fuck me back *****!* Why am I doing all the work!* Its my cock you want!"* He had you buy the hips and was driving his cock deep into your pussy from behind, probably bottoming out before getting all of his cock in.* It felt like he grabbed you buy the hair because your head tilted back sharply and my cock slipped out of your mouth.* You grabbed my cock with your free hand and started jerking me off while you twisted my balls and screamed "PUT YOUR BIG FAT FINGER IN MY ASSHOLE!".* I could feel you moving your body back to match his thrusts and you were crying out with each thrust!* "aHHHH Ahhh aHHHH Ahhhh Yeahhhhh FUCK ME!!!!!"* His balls were slapping me on the chin as he thrust and all off a sudden they drew up tight to his body and it was just his cock that was sliding across my lips.

Moments later, like a geyser, a combination of his cum and your pussy juices flooded my face.* I couldn't keep up with it all, no matter how hard I swallowed and choked you both were cumming gallons! I did the best I could as you both rode out your orgasm on my face.* When he pulled his cock out of your gaping pussy I swear a gallon of hot cum filled my mouth so full I had to close my lips and swallow several times to get it all down my throat!* I continued to lick your pussy, cleaning up as much as I could before I heard Nelson say "Crawl out here Bob, NOW!* Bitch you stay right the fuck where you are!"*

Doing as instructed I scooted out from under you and stood next to Nelson.* He walked around the bed, sat down and moved around where his sticky cock was at your mouth.* Without saying a word he grabbed your head and put his cock in your mouth.* You resisted but he was too strong and there was nothing you could do but conform and so you started sucking.* He looked across you back and up to me and said "What are you waiting for. You are her husband.* You are the one paying for this ass! Put your cock in her ass and don't pull it out until you empty your balls in there!”* I didn't have to be told twice!

I jumped up on the bed and aimed my cock at your beautiful ass.* I knew you probably weren't going to like it, but you were ***** and we were exploring and I just figured you would go along just like I did.* Your asshole was still wet from my attention and my cock was still wet from yours.* It was tight as hell but as soon as I got the head in I sunk my cock into your ass to the base!* Nelson kept your head on his cock as you squirmed around, and I steady fucked your ass and there was nothing you could do about it!* Oh God I was in heaven!* I fucked your ass for what seemed like an eternity, but in reality was probably like 10 minutes of steady hard fucking.* Your ass was loose by the time I blew my hot load of man juice deep into your bowels.* I bucked hard and you tightened up your sphincter nice and tight to milk ever last drop of my cum into your ass.

I pulled out with a pop and you whimpered.* I don't know if it was because it hurt or if it was because your ass was now empty.* I reached back and pulled the but plugging dildo out of my ass and when it popped I assure you it was pain that caused me to whimper... but after that twinge it was all good.* Nelson had turned you loose by then and as I was laying on* your side of the bed, you were turned towards me spooning my back and Nelson came up behind you spooning you.* That is how we went to sleep/**********/succumbed to exhaustion.* I am quite sure we all slept with smiles on our face!

Though I missed our 'Date' I am sure you had a good time without me... and maybe you would fill in the blanks?

If you enjoyed it...let me know... I may write more. If not... well... ok. I did what I could.

what's the deal with all the *? Our creampie lovers would enjoy this story I'm sure, and I would publish it if it had correct quotation marks.

Users who are viewing this thread