• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

just a fantasy, for now....

• Thread starterejg22003
  • Start date

ejg22003

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 28, 2004
but she's loosening up, How do you think she'll do?

MMMMmmmm Hott!

She will make an excellent Black Cock *****! Keep working with her to go Black! Love to see higher quality nudes of her. She make me so hard!

She'll be great. Start bringing some black guys around and nature will take its course.

She is so sexy. There is nothing better than a hot older woman. I would love to see some more pics.

Thanks, here are a couple more

T6420 said:
She is so sexy. There is nothing better than a hot older woman. I would love to see some more pics.

a few more

couple more...

T6420 said:

couple more

MILF's

nice looking partner you have there, she looks like she is ready for BBC now! let us know how it turns out.

Love the comments...

eightbal2 said:
She will make an excellent Black Cock *****! Keep working with her to go Black! Love to see higher quality nudes of her. She make me so hard!
Love the comments...will try to get more

last set

T6420 said:

all I have for now

She is really ready for action dude...

Ahhhh the FANTASY GODS

ejg22003 said:
but she's loosening up, How do you think she'll do?

She is lovely!!!! Nice to see a mature woman looking sooooo good! The FANTASY Gods are among THE most powerful of the Heavenly host and can hold you captive for YEARS and YEARS and YEARS!!! IF you EVER break free and have a wonderful experience, let us know. Its NOT really a matter of how ready SHE is or even how well she will do. Its REALLY ALL about how strong a hold FANTASY has on you and whether the REALITY Gods can win you over! Best wishes. Thank you for posting her...she is lovely!

let her see my pics :D

Met these guys on a recent trip....

do you think they suspected anything??

dreaming about bull ridin'

wow tough crowd! 3000 plus views and seven comments!? maybe she's too old for this crowd?

oh she's ready

Keeps us updated!!!

almost a year...

...since shy wife let the first pic, things are progressing nicely, don't you agree?

I am confident this will happen soon!!

Oh yes!

Lovely, can't wait to see her pose neked with a Black Bull! Keep her going!

Users who are viewing this thread