just a good cruise

barbet1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2013
I took my first nude cruise when I was in HS but none like the one last weekend. Bob and I took off and all went as normal at first. I stripped naked, pulled Bob's cock out and sucked him while I fingered my wet as hell pussy. Then we decided to get naughty and so I sat up and waited until we stopped at the next light. I pushed my tits against the window and I think nearly gave this big black guy a heart attack...well he got in the car and took me fully and deeply!
I sucked him hard again, and he filled me a second time. He climbed out of the car and smiled at Bob saying
thanks for the ride!

We drove around for awhile and I flashed several other guys that I am sure went home and fucked the old lady. Anyway I told Bob to pull over I needed to get fucked. I was so fucking horney. Well the damn joker pulls into a gas station and right there in the lights proceeds to fuck me. After blowing his load in my mouth we headed out again. He said he was going to do the British thing and take me dogging.

I said what the hell is that and he asked me to just pick a number between 1 and 10 and he would tell me. I picked lucky number 7. He laughed and told me that I was about to get fucked by 7 total strangers.

He pulled in Walmart and chose a big black dude and pulled up to him and pointed to my naked excited body and asked if he wanted to fuck me. The guy says sure dude and tries to walk away. Paul goes after him and says that he is totally serious if the guy would just climb in the back. So the guy jumps in and Paul drives around to the side of the store where the mulch is and there are few lights. He tells me to get out and give his new friend some great sex. So I do. I suck the hell out of this guys cock and then bend over a mulch pallet and tell him to use me however he wants. He rams his ample cock into my pussy and begins to pump the hell out of me. He gets about two dozen thrusts into me and I feel him explode. I say goodbye and jump in the car and we leave the poor bastard behind probably thinking what the hell just happened?

Bob drives to the local park while I enjoyed feeling the cum from Paul and the black dude running out of my pussy onto me thigh.Bob eyes a group of 3 college aged black boys sitting around chatting. He pulls up and asks if they could do him a favor. They reply "it depends as they strain to see my bare tits" Bob asks if they would gang fuck his horny wife.

They quickly agree and I step from the car in all my glory. The parking lot was dark and so I climbed on the hood and told them to get out their cocks before I changed my mind. Next thing I know I am taking turns sucking off three damn boys that I am not even sure were not jail bait. I had to talk them through how to dp me and both boys shot their loads really quick and the cock I was sucking blasted the back of my throat a second later. Bob climbed from the car and told them that They could have me for two hours to enjoy. They definitely knew how to fuck me now!

Bob said the night was still young. I giggled and told him that before we headed on I wanted a real man up my ass. He gladly complied and 20 minutes later added his hot load to my well fucked ass. I said that is 6 and he chuckled and said that was sneaky.

Next we went down town and he cruised looking for another fuck. Finally he pulled up to an older black guy and had me flash him my tits. He asked if he would fuck me and he gladly said hell yes. He and I climbed in the back seat and he fucked me deep and hard but once again came way to soon.Bobl pulled over and announce that the ride was over.

We headed for one of the local colleges and Bob cruised until he came across a couple of black guys and he offered them my services. I climbed from the car and dropped to my knees and begun to take turns sucking and deep throating both of them. Once again getting a load of cum was not hard. In a matter of minutes I had two loads of sperm in my mouth that I let dribble onto my tits. I think they were both about to cum again seeing that. They each enjoyed fucking me bareback two more times each with no encouragement. Bob still driving dorve us home and invited them inside for the rest of the night and have sex with me.

All I can add is that when we went in, we had some really good sex!

Last edited:
you are some really naughty slutty adorable fuck :)