Just a little poll

• Thread startercute_sandra
  • Start date

cute_sandra

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2016
If a frustrated young wife decides to emasculates her husband, who should she start dating?
A) His Dad
B) His Boss
C) His HS Billy
D) his Doctor
E) His Gym trainer
Please justify your answer

Reactions: AaronT, fredanddaisy and Custer Laststand
A) His dad
Must be real humiliation your wife is fucked by your own dad.
I also like older bulls to fuck the wifes .

Reactions: cute_sandra
B) His Boss

Nothing like fucking with his money while fucking with his mind! All day every day at work, he'd constantly be de-emasculated before coming home to the same experience.

Reactions: Tomcock, kristin4441 and cute_sandra
NLCuck said:
A) His dad
Must be real humiliation your wife is fucked by your own dad.
I also like older bulls to fuck the wifes .
I agree! Specially if the husband is an immature manchild. Lol

Reactions: NLCuck
bigtittyluver said:
B) His Boss

Nothing like fucking with his money while fucking with his mind! All day every day at work, he'd constantly be de-emasculated before coming home to the same experience.
Absolutely! Bosses have lots of little tricks to make his life miserable. CuckyBoys need constant embarrassment. Plus I f the wife & the boss talk a lot, eventually she will know about his failures at the office & he will find out about his shortcomings as a husband

The Dad thing is too weird for me.

The boss is a real deal. Especially if a boss is on a power trip.
After my first wife and I divorced, she started dating my boss at work. There would be occasions she would meet him at the warehouse on Friday afternoons, and it sucked to feel humiliated in front of many coworkers.

HS Bully- Most cases it wouldn't matter to me as I didn't have one.
I do have a GF that was fucking a classmate from HS; he wasn't a bully, but we did play some sports together, so it's always like we are competing. And still tend to even today. He's a bit egotistical, but never anything close to a bully.

The doctor thing doesn't do much for me; my experience in doctor/patient relationships has been too casual.

Gym trainer- N/A. 😅 The wife and I are too old for the gym stuff.

So, in the end, I vote for boss as having the most potential, if you can be assured that his coworkers would be aware.
When he finds out you are doing this; he will know that you have shared some very private things about him with his boss, and that's equally as devastating.

HS bullies, old classmates, and similar deserve an honorable mention, But the audience is/can be so limited, it may not work as well.

If your husband happens to be a member of any clubs (golf, bowling, hunting, whatever), perhaps you can make it a mission to fuck each one of them.
Getting taken down in front of friends or 'buddies' would be a blow, especially if each of them know, but husband doesn't.

Reactions: NLCuck
Kinky wise i suppose your father fucking your girlfriend is the most kinky of the options but it was never going to happen, for so many reasons, my dads age, she was 16/17 he in his mid 50s and his persona, nor would she have done this anyway. My father was a quiet gentle man of few words, controlled by my mother and happy to be so. Some may say a typical cuck though i know that never happened.

When i started taking her home to sleep he would stay up till really late instead of his normal 10pm bedtime, saying little, just being there which annoyed me at the time as "i had to sleep on the settee" my mothers rules, i was 21/22. So not only could i not go to "sleep" it delayed until after he had gone me setting up my "bed" then either she joining me or more commonly me going to her in my bed. I am sure my dad knew my mother didnt till later and wasnt pleased.

Her parents were much younger, her dad the dominant one, but her mother wasnt far behind, polar opposites to my parents, my gf had/has their personalities, i took my dominant alpha masculinity personality and views from her dad rather than mine.

They took the view that i could sleep in her bed as they knew we had sex anyway, but as forceful and domineering as he was, ***** he became a fool telling me once, sat infront of her mother and his work friends as my gf, stood at the bar ordering drinks: "if she wasnt my daughter i would fuck her youd have no chance" and numerous other crude one liners overtime.

So the second man to have an affair with my young bride was my best friend, we worked together in a large public organisation but he wasnt my boss, i was his. Once she had shown me she wanted him as her lover, i took great delight in looking at him at work and knowing he was my wifes lover.

I found it so kinky giving him time off during a shift to do this, others would ask where he was, i knew, then seeing him at the end of our shift looking tired, knowing why and me going home late to a wife fast asleep.

He would tell me the gossip after we had attended work functions how other workers thought my young 6ft slim vanilla wife was so fit, who had told him they would love to fuck her but knew she wasnt the sort, but wouldnt dare anyway, as they knew i would kill them, he loved this too.

It remained our secret for many years till i found out he had already been her lover long before she showed me.

NLCuck said:
My first wife cuck'd me several times with my much older half brother when we were in our early 20's and he was in his mid 50's. One thing led to another after dinner the first time and it just happened. I stayed soft, and got to watch them fucking next to me while I tried unsuccessfully to get hard.

We did it again about a year later with the same result, but lived too far apart to make it a more regular thing.

My only problem with the question is that it didn't feel particularly humiliating or "emasculating." Maybe that's a sign of just how entirely cuck'd I already was.

Last edited:
Reactions: cute_sandra and NLCuck
Nazareth said:
The Dad thing is too weird for me.

The boss is a real deal. Especially if a boss is on a power trip.
After my first wife and I divorced, she started dating my boss at work. There would be occasions she would meet him at the warehouse on Friday afternoons, and it sucked to feel humiliated in front of many coworkers.

HS Bully- Most cases it wouldn't matter to me as I didn't have one.
I do have a GF that was fucking a classmate from HS; he wasn't a bully, but we did play some sports together, so it's always like we are competing. And still tend to even today. He's a bit egotistical, but never anything close to a bully.

The doctor thing doesn't do much for me; my experience in doctor/patient relationships has been too casual.

Gym trainer- N/A. 😅 The wife and I are too old for the gym stuff.

So, in the end, I vote for boss as having the most potential, if you can be assured that his coworkers would be aware.
When he finds out you are doing this; he will know that you have shared some very private things about him with his boss, and that's equally as devastating.

HS bullies, old classmates, and similar deserve an honorable mention, But the audience is/can be so limited, it may not work as well.

If your husband happens to be a member of any clubs (golf, bowling, hunting, whatever), perhaps you can make it a mission to fuck each one of them.
Getting taken down in front of friends or 'buddies' would be a blow, especially if each of them know, but husband doesn't.
I agree about the sharing of embarrassing information. After all, good sex breeds trust and soon the wife can find out about her little man's failures at the office, while the Boss learns about his failures as a husband in general & at bed in particular. Amazing answer, loved it

cute_sandra said:
If a frustrated young wife decides to emasculates her husband, who should she start dating?
A) His Dad
B) His Boss
C) His HS Billy
D) his Doctor
E) His Gym trainer
I don't relate to the emasculation scene. My wife fucks other men for her pleasure and mine. We don't advertise her sluttiness, so I think the boss is the most discrete

fredanddaisy said:
I don't relate to the emasculation scene. My wife fucks other men for her pleasure and mine. We don't advertise her sluttiness, so I think the boss is the most discrete
Great choice!

cute_sandra said:
I agree about the sharing of embarrassing information. After all, good sex breeds trust and soon the wife can find out about her little man's failures at the office, while the Boss learns about his failures as a husband in general & at bed in particular. Amazing answer, loved it
I always think of the boss overhearing the husband bragging to his circle of friends, that he really gives it to the wife, he's a stud and a great lover, and on and on. Probably exaggerating the size of his cock, too. Or bragging to his boss when it's just the two of them.
But the boss knows the real story from the wife; his cock is small, he either ejaculates prematurely or can't last, doesn't know how to perform sex and is an awkward lover. 🤣

Nazareth said:
I always think of the boss overhearing the husband bragging to his circle of friends, that he really gives it to the wife, he's a stud and a great lover, and on and on. Probably exaggerating the size of his cock, too. Or bragging to his boss when it's just the two of them.
But the boss knows the real story from the wife; his cock is small, he either ejaculates prematurely or can't last, doesn't know how to perform sex and is an awkward lover. 🤣
Of course! The boss knows the poor little man is a masturbation addict and how much his wife has lost respect for him. His boss even keeps an eye for him not to watch pirn or masturbate in the office

cute_sandra said:
A) His Dad
B) His Boss
C) His HS Billy
D) his Doctor
E) His Gym trainer
B of course

Reactions: cute_sandra and fredanddaisy
susi.slut said:
B of course
Great choice! I absolutely agree! Why is it?

cute_sandra said:
A) His Dad
B) His Boss
C) His HS Billy
D) his Doctor
E) His Gym trainer
B

Reactions: AaronT
I really think (C) his high school bully would be a great choice as well. My bestie actually did that to me. It definitely taught me a lesson for obeying her rules while staying with her at her place

cute_sandra said:
Great answer! Tell us why
Because he takes my time now My Wife!!!

shrimpdikjim said:
I really think (C) his high school bully would be a great choice as well. My bestie actually did that to me. It definitely taught me a lesson for obeying her rules while staying with her at her place
Difficult to disobey with an alpha male around, right? Plus is always funny to hear anecdotes about ur loserish little man growing up

Reactions: shrimpdikjim