• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

just a question, can anyone help with?

• Thread starterslinky67
  • Start date

slinky67

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 15, 2007
Hi people, just a question, after a couple years now dealing/living with my premature ejaculation situation...usually cumming withing a minute or so of penetration. As a 43yo I am also now having wet dreams as well, one 2 weeks ago and one last night. Has/does anyone else have this situation at all...not a huge problem aside from the embarrassment, but wondering how common it may be amongst other mid aged cucks.

hey

thanks for your response...my situation is somewhat different...as my gals pussy is very loose and always very wet...the loosest i have ever had...plus my cock is long but very thin ie: pencil dick which she refers to it and always reminds me of it, which i'm cool with...and so really no tight stimulation at all for either of us...

But your right it is between the ears...i cum straight away knowing i'm not even touching the sides as such...my ex was very tight and could go for ages. Plus ended up with a few emotional issues from that break up that did a bit of damage i guess.
So not too sure how to solve that side of it, even though its been almost 2 years now.

The wet dreams? not too sure where that is coming from or what to do about it...its no real big deal..i have no memory of the dreams and don't feel any orgasm...first i know of it is waking up in cum soaked sheets...so not doing any real harm i guess...but wouldn't mind getting on top of it.

That's quite natural. It happens to many even at your age. When you are over excited or hold for longer interval it happens.

old posting

Why are you responding to posts that are several months to even a few years old? Are you living in the past??