just a question

• Thread starterPeajay
  • Start date

Peajay

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2005
In the last posting from Dustindod08 in the interracial talkies there was one which caused me much trouble. I had a hard on for about 24 hrs and its difficult to drive a bus with an erection. It showed a white wife who had just got a pussy full of black cum and the black man was saying that he didn't need any more money cos this wife was going to make him a lot of coin downtown. Has anyone had the experience of their wife or GF blacked and then pimped as a prositiue or callgirl?

• Love
Reactions: cuck72
Let's just say it happens.

Well! Due to the lack of response. It must be an urban myth which. is now busted.

Some erotic services have to be taken down by the Police, simply because there are not sufficient safeguards to protect young children from gaining access. Society expects reasonable standards to be enforced.

Peajay said:
In the last posting from Dustindod08 in the interracial talkies there was one which caused me much trouble. I had a hard on for about 24 hrs and its difficult to drive a bus with an erection. It showed a white wife who had just got a pussy full of black cum and the black man was saying that he didn't need any more money cos this wife was going to make him a lot of coin downtown. Has anyone had the experience of their wife or GF blacked and then pimped as a prositiue or callgirl?
It can be a VERY!! hot fantasy for us little white pee, pee cuckolds. To have a dominant black man own her and pimp her white married pussy out.